Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know ask her! She doesnt understand that concept of being a scifi fan and that when a new episode of a show is on, YOU DONT TALK TO NO ONE!!! She well learn it soon hopefully.
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I doubt it. There are some people who don't have their mind set up for the comprehension of certain things. I, for one, don't see the draw of 'horror movies'. They just seem ridiculous and over done to me. =0)

But Stargate. Ah. There is humor and meat, and cake and jello and explosions and C4 and guns and swords and aliens and people and explosions... did I already say that?

Comment

I think you might have said jello( blue us the best)!!! but dont think you said anything else. My parents dont like it cause they think itslike startrek and takes place 20000 years in the future. Ive tried to explain, but being total none scifiers they didnt listen. I dont really like horror movies either. I mainly am a total scifi fan and thats pretty much it
        sigpic

Comment

20000 years in the future! lol They don't pay even the slightest bit attention do they? I never really watched Farscape but even I knew that it wasn't 20000 years in the future! Do they have something against things that are far in the future?

Comment

No but they people i live with do. they hate future shows. I like anything to do with the future. It gives us the ability to expand our imagination. ( Just saw the preview of atlantis again!!!)
            sigpic

Comment

The ability to expand our imagination comes from within us. =0) That's what I believe. You're only as limited as the length of the leash you put on your own creative mind.

Comment

that is very true too.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep. Imagination is a big part of my life. TV is just sort of a relaxing time for it. The real exercises come when I try to come up with something that I haven't seen or read about before. =0) A challenge!

Comment

I know that very well. There have been things i come up with that im like how did i think about that one.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a gratifiying feeling. =0) I find it a whole lot easier to come up with something of my own than to try and write fan fiction. That chaffes me.

Turkey is good though. No wonder they keep mentioning it!

Comment

I just had turkey for dinner:0)
                        sigpic

Comment

*gasps* Lucky! Was it... juicy?

Comment

sure was!!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's great!

Unfortunately my 'International Stargate Day' thread got buried. The vision is crushed. Ah well. I can do a miniature gate raising ceremony on my own I guess. =0)

Comment

what happened to this place??? i go away for a little while and it dies x_x.... must resurect thread.....

who's about ready to pee in their pants waiting for the season premeir to hurry up and get here?
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X