Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With over 3300 posts and over 500 inane poems, I too am a Not-so-Anonymous Gate-a-holic.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      With over 3300 posts and over 500 inane poems, I too am a Not-so-Anonymous Gate-a-holic.
      It's a good feeling, isn't it?
      I just crossed over 700 posts and I don't know when or where

It's not about the quantity. It's about the quality. And let me tell you ...

^ They all look like this

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I've built a shrine to Janet and have started researching the prospects of cloning her.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I have become way to addicted to stargate. My friends consider me a gate-a-holic and these people watch stargate almost 24/7 lol.
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            I've built a shrine to Janet and have started researching the prospects of cloning her.
            Maybe we should just snatch her from an alternate reality, but let me know how your research goes.....

Comment

Ive been addicted to Stargate for 2 years now. I even got my mom's coworker hooked. They watched all 8 seasons in the past 2 months!!! One of her kids watched an entire season in two days!!

Comment

I watched the entire season 1 of atlantis in 1 day :0)
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe we should just snatch her from an alternate reality, but let me know how your research goes.....
                  Actually I mentioned something about an alternate reality in the thread where you can design your own Stargate series... perhaps the wonderful Janet could rejoin the cast this way? =0)

I didn't even know there was a series until season five I think. I've been watching pretty faithfully since then (have all the boxed sets that are out), got my mom and brother hooked and at one point considered making my own card game until I realized that I was in way over my head. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                    It's a good feeling, isn't it?
                    I just crossed over 700 posts and I don't know when or where

It's not about the quantity. It's about the quality. And let me tell you ...

^ They all look like this

Adrianne
                    Did I mention here that I have over 100 FanVids?

Comment

Did I mention here that I have over 100 FanVids?
                      At least twice now. =0) Unfortunately I have no idea what they are.

Comment

I'm so addicted that I know the codes for all the important worlds!
                        P3X-774...Nox home world
                        PX9-757...Where Apophis was constructing his super ship when SG-1 had super powers
                        P3X-797...Where some of the population were neanderthals

Need I go on?

But I love stargate all the same.......My friends call me weird.....but they will never understand stargate (or watch it)
                        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

im so addicted i am learning how to speak and understand ancient. At least it works when cussing out teachers cause they cant understand
                          sigpic

Comment

So as I've admitted before ... I heart the Mods.

This morning, I think, that came to a head as I had a dream that I got a PM from one, don't know which one, telling me that my sig was too big ...

Yeah ... I'm dreaming of the Mods now. This can't be good.

Adrianne
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Almost sounds like a nightmare!

I find that I'm actually able to answer some of the questions and quotes in the contests!

Comment

same here. usually i dont even bother trying but now im able to answer the questions
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X