This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop saying "Indeed"

It is driving my family and friends to distraction. They all know that Stargate and Farscape are the only shows I ever watched regularly. My wife (RIP) used to roll her eyes every time "indeed" was spoken.
    Maybe there is a self help group for indeeders.

whoa
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

same happened to my cousin, I trying to get it into my regular vocabulary

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroconvulsive_therapy

i see it as the only way
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Bwahahahaha.

"Indeed" has been one of my favorite words for years. I use it on a daily basis.
          sigpic

Comment

I can't stop adding Daniel Jackson (in my head) when I hear someone else say it.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
              I can't stop adding Daniel Jackson (in my head) when I hear someone else say it.
              Green for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bismillah View Post
                It is driving my family and friends to distraction. They all know that Stargate and Farscape are the only shows I ever watched regularly. My wife (RIP) used to roll her eyes every time "indeed" was spoken.
                Maybe there is a self help group for indeeders.
                that happened to me for a while aswell
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

sigpic
                  Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                  Metal gear fan

Comment

I say it alot 2

I hope Sheldon Cooper starts saying indeed more in Season 4 of The Big Bang Theory
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Indeed
                      O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                      Baal: Impudence
                      O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

I might, sort of, have the same problem... *points a username*
                        Fandom made it worse.

But it's ...catchy
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          I say it alot 2

I hope Sheldon Cooper starts saying indeed more in Season 4 of The Big Bang Theory
                          It's funny to imagine Sheldon in place of Teal'c sometimes...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            It's funny to imagine Sheldon in place of Teal'c sometimes...
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I don't say it often, but when I do I have a what? moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X