This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorTealc
    Yeah. And if the Tok'Ra have such a problem with dwindling numbers, why can't they get together and have lots of Harsesis babies?
    Probably the same reason it is forbidden with the Gou'ald.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Probably the same reason it is forbidden with the Gou'ald.
      I've always assumed that the Harcesis child of two Tok'ra would inherit all of the darkness that the Tok'ra have tried to put behind them: two millennia of resistance vs. two hundred millennia of galactic domination. Which do you think will win out? Even if this isn't true, the Tok'ra probably can't be sure it wouldn't happen, so it makes sense to play it safe.

Besides, a harcesis isn't a Tok'ra. I suspect that they're still snake enough to find the idea of an unblended human with all that knowledge deeply scary.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

TPTB need to make it more difficult to defeat the Gou'ald. The kull warriors of Anubis were good and seemed good until they are able to be defeated. Who knows, maybe Anubis could make a truly unstoppable breed of soldiers.

Comment

Im at a disadvantage here cause I'm only on Season 7... but.

*possible spoilers*

Surely it would be possible for Anubis to anhilate every other Goa'uld system Lord and their minions, and he and his army would be supreme. A NAZI like authority. Then when the SGC finally beat him, there'd be no more goa'uld.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
            Im at a disadvantage here cause I'm only on Season 7... but.
            Surely it would be possible for Anubis to anhilate every other Goa'uld system Lord and their minions, and he and his army would be supreme. A NAZI like authority. Then when the SGC finally beat him, there'd be no more goa'uld.
            Ive only seen up to the middle of season 2 in order and what has been aired in the UK of season 8. I have also seen random episodes from different seasons, so I know what is kinda goin on lol.

I think that it would not be good if the SGC did beat Anubis and that when the show does end, that Anubis and Baal should team together and destroy Earth with the exception of SG-1

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=13

Read this post and it will explain about my idea

Comment

i think that we should somehow unleash the replicators on the goa'uld, as some of you guys stated. we wouldn't exactly form an alliance with the replicators, but somehow lead the goulds into a trap, where they would begin the greatest war in the galaxy. then we just use the ancient weapons invented by jack to kill em off.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Yeah because Replicators with several 100 Ha'tak aren't as bad as the System Lords destroying each others Ha'tak.

Comment

ah, nevermind, i shouldn't have even brought this thread back up, i just thought it was an interesting one.
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                      I have to disagree...I think once Anubis revealed his army of super-soldiers..I personally found him really threatening. Especially when they were all in that hall..hundreds of them hailing Anubis.
                      During the "Evolution" two-parter they were scary, but then the very next time we saw them Carter had developed a weapon capable of stopping them. Maybe if TPTB had waited until the end of the season to make the anti-life giver weapon the Kull Warriors might've been a lot more scarier. But as it is they had two good back to back episodes, then they became nothing more than cannon fodder, just like the Jaffa have been since the beginning of the series.
                      MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx
                        But as it is they had two good back to back episodes, then they became nothing more than cannon fodder, just like the Jaffa have been since the beginning of the series.
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that one of the writers or maybe producers said that is why they were created. To be a guiltless cannon fodder the team could kill and nobody would be sad over it.

With the Jaffa rebellion movement, everytime you kill a Jaffa you are eliminating a potential ally against the Goa'uld. As the Jaffa have stated before, they go and try to kill other lesser Goa'uld in the attempt to recruit the Jaffa to their cause.

With the Kull Warriors, there is no way you could recruit them. The sole reason they were created was so that SG-1 could kill them and have no hard feelings over the matter.

Ace
                        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                          Is it me or has this reached a point where it needs to be finished very quickly and dramtically? I mean it began with this really dangerous enemy that must be destroyed at all costs... but now, whenever they win another almost identical Goa'uld leader steps forward. And now that there are so many wars between the Goa'ulds they seem far less threatening!

Anyone also think the T'okra are a huge let down as well?
                          Yeah, it is kind of annoying. It's like that game where you have to hammer the groundhog or mole or whatever that creepy thing is back in the hole then another one pops up. The Tok'ra are too political and kind of useless. I'd like to see new concentration on Replicators, The Asgard and the Ancients - oh and the Furlings, why haven't we seen them yet?
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Yeah, if Im honest, the replicators freak me out. Not so much the advanced versions, jsut the basic ones.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                              Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that one of the writers or maybe producers said that is why they were created. To be a guiltless cannon fodder the team could kill and nobody would be sad over it.
                              Yeah, I think I heard that too. I must've forgotten about it. Still, as far as the Kull Warriors being scary, they lost anything they had going for me by the end of "Death Knell".
                              MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X