X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok how about Force-feeding someone food they hate
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Ok how about Force-feeding someone food they hate
      Blah. That would get to me.

I mean...

I SHALL USE THIS AGAINST YOU!

*throws... pea soup at Wass*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I was thinking of putting some stargate kit together but the only weapons they use that fit my style are the P90 and the M9. M9's have annoying grips and the TM P90RD (the kind they use on stargate) are out of production. (The RD upper reciver mold broke)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          I'v never tride any chinese food, im frightend to, it looks so bad, like its still alive, and when you eat it, it eats you alive from the inside
          thats the whole fun of eating live food. Gez did you not learn anything from the klingons?

chinese food is my favorite and the more it moves and awfull it looks the better he he.
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by SP90

As for airsoft SG-1, I wish I was out there for it. Currently residing on the east coast, NYC more specifically. We're not even allowed to own airsoft guns here, not even adults.

me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              Blah. That would get to me.

I mean...

I SHALL USE THIS AGAINST YOU!

*throws... pea soup at Wass*

*Get’s ready to force feed porridge to MartoufMarty *
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                me too!!
                You too want to be out there playing airsoft or you too living in NYC and can't own airsoft?

Comment

How about some Stargate based Airsoft Scenarios:
                  In all these scenarios one point is declared the "Gate" and can be anything from two poles to an gate made out of cardboard boxes.

1. Escape:
                  Two teams
                  One team starts further from the gate than the other team, this team is smaller, they have to get atleast 50% of their team to and through the gate. The Other team has to prevent the first team from getting through the gate.

2. Hit and Run:
                  Two teams
                  One team must be out numbered atleast 3:1 the smaller team is declared SG-X, the large either Rogue NID or Jaffa.
                  SG-X has to get through the gate and complete all objectives then get back through the gate and must have atleast 50% of the team survive.

Comment

Good ideas there.

I was thinking you could use the 'gate' as a ... well not safe zone, but a 'spawn point' of a sort, where anyone can come in as reinforcements.
                    ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

Comment

1) SG teams against the Genii.
                      2) Do something like that training mission in Proving Grounds (retrieve an alien artifact under fire and retreat back to the gate alive)

Comment

Working...
                      X