This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Airsoft

Sorry of this is in the wrong place, or if I'm not aloud to talk about airsoft at Gateworld. Mods, feel free to delete this/move it/send me to Sokar.

Anyway, thinking of forming an airsoft team based on Stargate SG-1, like the uniform, P90s, M249, MP5 etc, vests etc. If you're interested, and preferably located in the midlands, then reply to this or drop me a pm.

Cheers,
    Daz
    ...he wasn't completely crazy anymore, just productively wierd

GAT4 - Gaters Against T4 + Vernon Kay

Thanks for the random Reputation Points, I didn't even realise I had any.

I despise anything Moebius, and anything Time Travel!

... Airsoft?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

its a type of war game, kind of like paintball, but you use plastic bb's, all the weapons are replicas. (how would you do staff weapons or zats? I dont thibk it would be too fun without those)
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Well, you could put granades in the staff wepons, that get catapulted out, and for the zats use a wire teser.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
          Well, you could put granades in the staff wepons, that get catapulted out, and for the zats use a wire teser.
          Wire tasers?!?! You know those things can kill right? Just search for "taser" in Google News or go to this link and you see what I mean.

http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/na...?storyID=99159

As for airsoft SG-1, I wish I was out there for it. Currently residing on the east coast, NYC more specifically. We're not even allowed to own airsoft guns here, not even adults.

I don't know how you will simulate the Jaffa weapons though. The tip of the staff may be be big enough for a small motor, the shaft could house the batteries but I have no clue how you'll get the bbs to feed. It would be nice if someone could make it work. I wanna see a guy dressed up as a Jaffa shooting bbs out of the staff and then haev to duck down and reload.

Comment

I found on the internet somewhere how to make a taser.

And I also found out how to make a taser out of a camera.

Comment

Cool stuff could use it torture your enemy’s
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Did you know that tasers are illegal in Canada? They are.

Let's go build some!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  And I also found out how to make a taser out of a camera.
                  Thats easy! Just take it apart, connect the batteries and charge up the flashbulb's capacitor. Then, simply discharge the capcitor with your fingers and get the shock of your life. Works best when your skin is wet btw.

Comment

Originally posted by SP90
                    Thats easy! Just take it apart, connect the batteries and charge up the flashbulb's capacitor. Then, simply discharge the capcitor with your fingers and get the shock of your life. Works best when your skin is wet btw.
                    I shall never try that... But that's interesting

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Did you know that tasers are illegal in Canada? They are.

Let's go build some!

I know why the Canadian government would pass such a law to keep these weapons away from dangerous individual like you.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        I know why the Canadian government would pass such a law to keep these weapons away from dangerous individual like you.
                        Oh no, I can only hurt flies

Where do you get this idea that I'm dangerous from? Huh?

TELL ME NOW!

*slap*

*poke*

Comment

Please don’t hurt I beg of you show mercy

*Prepares himself to inflict chinaess torture*

Comment

CHINESE WATER TORTURE!

Comment

Bamboo shoots under the fingernails
                              If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X