This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
    Currently I've decided to watch ALL of the Next Generation. And I noticed in the season 5 episode power play, one of the ships they had was the "Daedalus Class" starship which they said was 2 or 3 centuries old. their in the 24th century, which means it was 21st or 22nd century ship.... Which means if we ever see a ship named Essex thats a Daedalus class stargate becomes startrek lmao jp.

kinda funny thing tho
    and there's an Odyssey in DS9. but likes been said, they're popular mythological names
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
      I am pretty sure the Deadalus would wreck any ship in the star trek universe. In the year 2400s they still don't have intergalactic travel.
      It's kinda hard to say how any ships would do in the star trek universe would fair against any ship from the gateverse. Afterall they're completely universes and both shows aren't always terribly consistant with weapon strength.........But what does the fact that star trek doesn't have intergalactic travel have to do with being able to win in a fight?

A Tank can't drive as fast as a Bugatti Veyron......But it could still blow it to shrapnel.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Well, Icarus certainly has the exploration/Daedalus connection. But there's....a bit of negativity associated with Icarus
        I personally like it. It's like sticking up your middle finger at fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          I personally like it. It's like sticking up your middle finger at fate.
          and look how that turned out
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
            and look how that turned out
            Badly me thinks

Comment

Working...
            X