This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    Strange question but did the book seem to be of lesser quality physically? Mine seems flimsy. Pages seem to not be cut right either...
    The text in the kindle version is weirdly faint, readable, but faint.

Comment

Strange question but did the book seem to be of lesser quality physically? Mine seems flimsy. Pages seem to not be cut right either...
      It's definitely a different size. Seems like a different printer.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
        It's definitely a different size. Seems like a different printer.
        Mine is the same size as all the previous novels.

Comment

Yeah, same size but cheaper feeling quality

Comment

Yeah, same size but cheaper feeling quality
            Like thinner paper and cover stock?

Comment

Yeah. Looks like the pages are laid out wrong too. The words are almost cut off on the sides

Comment

I must have gotten a "good" one. I looked through it, and I don't see any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Mine is the same size as all the previous novels.
                  It's actually larger than the Exile I have which is smaller than all the others. Looks like Exile was the different size. Otherwise, no. I don't see any issues with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

From Stargate Novels' Facebook page:

SG-1 - you have a go!
                    We're thrilled to announce that our next novel, Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths, will be published for eBook on 18th August! Paperback editions will follow in early September.

Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths - Susannah Parker Sinard

After suffering a brutal attack off-world, each member of SG-1 finds themselves stranded alone in the Ancient Egyptian afterlife — and on a journey through the Book of the Dead.

With reality shifting around them, Colonel O’Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, Major Carter and Teal’c must each navigate a treacherous path toward final judgment in the Hall of the Two Truths. On the way, they will be tested to their mental and physical limits by their past mistakes, their greatest fears and their deepest desires...

In this classic SG-1 adventure, the team must dig deep to survive. Their only hope of escape lies in finding each other, but in this place where nothing and no one is what it seems, who do they trust and what do they dare to believe?

Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths will be available to preorder in the next couple of days. More details to follow!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      From Stargate Novels' Facebook page:

SG-1 - you have a go!
                      We're thrilled to announce that our next novel, Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths, will be published for eBook on 18th August! Paperback editions will follow in early September.

Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths - Susannah Parker Sinard

After suffering a brutal attack off-world, each member of SG-1 finds themselves stranded alone in the Ancient Egyptian afterlife — and on a journey through the Book of the Dead.

With reality shifting around them, Colonel O’Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, Major Carter and Teal’c must each navigate a treacherous path toward final judgment in the Hall of the Two Truths. On the way, they will be tested to their mental and physical limits by their past mistakes, their greatest fears and their deepest desires...

In this classic SG-1 adventure, the team must dig deep to survive. Their only hope of escape lies in finding each other, but in this place where nothing and no one is what it seems, who do they trust and what do they dare to believe?

Stargate SG-1: Hall of the Two Truths will be available to preorder in the next couple of days. More details to follow!
                      Thanks for the news, hedwig.

Comment

Sounds pretty interesting! Now for my agonising wait for the print edition.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I really wish they'd release both on the same day...

Comment

Yeah, I really wish they'd release both on the same day...
                            Me too. I wonder why the big delay between. Speaking of, the ebook is out today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone know of any sites with reviews / plot details on the various stargate books? I've read them all but some of them have been do know ago I don't remember the details. I'm looking for specifics on plot details, characters that appear and info on branching timelines / alternate earths.

Comment

So, I have to admit I really didn't get to into the first book of the apocalypse series. More alternate timelines and wraith...not what I wanted at all.

But, after reading book 2 all I can say is well done. Crazy stuff happening and I loved every bit of it.

Also finished Kali's Wrath. Great read, felt like an episode of SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X