This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    No problem. I saw it announced in another thread right before I saw your post. Good timing! Lol
    I'll say. I've been checking regularly in the lead up to X-Mas, but I must've missed it.

Taking no chances, I immediately pre-ordered it from Amazon.

Comment

Stargate Rebellion by Bill McCay.
      Hellow to every one I am looking everywhere for 3 last books of Bill McCay Five novels of five books! Number one and two I got, but need ? 3, 4 and 5.
      I need e-book, not paper one? looking for long time, bu only offering to by from amazon, and that is very expencieve for me... Can someone share? Needed Stargate Rebellion by Bill McCay, Stargate Reconnaissance and Stargate Resistance
      I have many other of Stargate literature in electronical format and I can share with you in my turn. Thanks!!!

Comment

I heard finally there is going to be a book about Sam carter in the Hammond and maybe some more books about sg1 post series
        any news about the book the many and the few / Diana dru ? It's about Sam carter in the Hammond
        And finally jack/ Sam moments as well

Any news please ???
        Roni

Comment

Originally posted by Nep35 View Post
          I heard finally there is going to be a book about Sam carter in the Hammond and maybe some more books about sg1 post series
          any news about the book the many and the few / Diana dru ? It's about Sam carter in the Hammond
          And finally jack/ Sam moments as well

Any news please ???
          Roni
          The only latest news I've seen is that the three SG: Atlantis eNovellas released this year will be collected into one print volume and that Keith DeCandido's SG-1: Kali's Wrath (set during the series run) has been completed, revised, and will be released soon-ish.

Stargate novel news has dried up to less than a trickle lately and there've been no new eBook releases since Lost Queen back in December.

Comment

We are about do for one of their email updates which usually have lots of info

Comment

How come they always send news of eBook releases but never when the print books come out. I have been waiting in a few print books and Amazon is hopeless when you search because they also give you all the eBooks info and a whole lot more that has nothing to do with what I asked for.

Comment

I assume Fandemonium is still releasing books, yeah? I just read Rising, and now I want to go back and read the SG-1 novels alongside the SGA books. Looks like Apocalypse is the current SG-1 series, and it can't have ended after two books.

Hopefully we get some news soon~
                rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                  I assume Fandemonium is still releasing books, yeah? I just read Rising, and now I want to go back and read the SG-1 novels alongside the SGA books. Looks like Apocalypse is the current SG-1 series, and it can't have ended after two books.

Hopefully we get some news soon~
                  There is a third book to be released in the Apocalypse series. We just don't know yet when it will be released. I thought it would have been by now, but not so.

Comment

From Keith R. A. DeCandido's blog:

The approval mills grind slowly, but they have finally ground for me! Stargate SG-1: Kali's Wrath has been approved by MGM. All notes have been noted, all changes have been changed, and the manuscript is ready to go. Once the cover art is approved, I should have pub dates for the eBook and print book. I'm hoping the latter will be ready in time for Shore Leave.
                    Shore Leave is July 15-17.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      There is a third book to be released in the Apocalypse series. We just don't know yet when it will be released. I thought it would have been by now, but not so.
                      I talked with Sally Malcolm while at Chicago Con last year. She said that it was her hope to have the third book out by the fall (to coincide with the cons in Chicago and Vancouver), but of course that wasn't an official release date. I remember seeing a post from Sally and Laura Harper on Twitter quite recently that they were hard at work on the last novel!
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
                        From Keith R. A. DeCandido's blog:

Shore Leave is July 15-17.
                        Was just coming on to post this. I hope we get it sooner than that. Feels like a huge drought after Points of Origin!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hey folks! Keith R.A. DeCandido here. As I said on my blog (and as Lorne so kindly quoted), the manuscript for Kali's Wrath has been approved, we're just waiting for a final cover, and then we're good to go. I'm sure Sally will be announcing an actual pub date soon.

I really had a grand ol' time writing this, and I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was really fun to get in the characters' heads.....
                          Keith R.A. DeCandido
                          [email protected]
                          www.decandido.net
                          decandido.wordpress.com
                          Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Fantastic! Hope it's not too far away. Dying to get my hands on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/STARGATE-SG-1...=sr_1_2&sr=8-2 eBook preorder just went up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                                Keith R.A. DeCandido
                                [email protected]
                                www.decandido.net
                                decandido.wordpress.com
                                Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Working...
                                X