Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god i just realized something that when i am insulting programs that my dad like when he was kid that could be stargate with my kids
    Anyway i am naming my kids after a stargate charictor so al have to remember it
    Originally posted by THE HAM View Post
    The sad thing is that in 5 years, i think stargate will all be over
    i bet we get 3 or 4 seasons of Stargate Universe, and a 3rd SG-1 Movie and 1 aTLANTIS
    even if that is the case which i hope its not at least we will have 15 years of stargate which better than most programs
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Having parents in there 80's and relatives who lived into their 100's, I am not worried. Growing old doesn't mean I will have problems with my memory if I live like my parents and other family members. I'll still enjoy SGA and Sheppard.
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Your logic is flawed. Your are basing this on the assumption in 100 years the Internet will still simliar to its current structure and that GW will still exist.
        Well for one thing, I won't be 100 years old in 100 years.
        And another thing, I bet you Gateworld will still be around! Sure, another generation of members will come about, but I for one will still be here. And, (as stated before) hopefully I'll be a mod by then.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 40 View Post
          "Grandad tell us a story !!!!"

" Alreet then nippers, let me tell u about these 2 most evil of beings in the whole wide universe, they are the Wraith *hissssssss* and theose dastardly CLowns ..."

C40
          That is so funny, but please stop making me laugh it makes my chest hurt :-)

Personally I don't think I have a chance of making it to 100, or 90 or even 80 for that matter. Plus if I did I would be very disappointed cos then my plan to destroy the entire solar system would have failed :-(

Comment

Originally posted by THE HAM View Post
            The sad thing is that in 5 years, i think stargate will all be over
            i bet we get 3 or 4 seasons of Stargate Universe, and a 3rd SG-1 Movie and 1 aTLANTIS

That sucks :/
            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
            MSN: [email protected]
            feel free to add me on either

Comment

I dunno, i'll be old and different, I may not like stargate anymore. (gulp!)

Comment

I don't know i hope ill remember the first time i watched stargate and how good it was
                im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if my DVD player is still working when I reach 100 because I think multimedia will be different...
                  sigpic

Comment

of course this all assumes that the human race is till alive
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      of course this all assumes that the human race is till alive
                      I'm pretty sure in 83 years it still will be. But you're right it does assume.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                      MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

I know I'll still be a fan, and if Gateworld is still around I'll be here. And I'm copying Hermiiod's idea and saying I'll hopefully be a mod. But I know I'll remember Stargate, it's the best show I've ever watched.

Comment

Wow, you plan on living a long time. 80-100 years, maybe so for me too...it does run in the family.

Maybe by then the show will be forgotten and they'll be creating a new one, like they just did with BSG.
                          sigpic

Comment

There is no reason to think that we will not live 80-100. Here in Australia the average age for a woman to live is 83 and for a man is 78.
                            Compare that to 50 years ago when the average ages were 15-20 years less. We have come a long way in a short time.

Comment

If i have grand kid one day i make them witch the show from start to end over and over.
                              Also i think the show will come out on storage medium that will hould all stargate sg1,at and uv and ect. Also by then i hope a stargate game come out for pc or ps6.
                              ... So said Deline before the Battle of Ages. He spoke to the sky and said, 'And the people shall deliver unto you the wicked for your divine judgement, where their sins shall be weighed in the balance of all that is just and true.'

Comment

Working...
                              X