X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furlings!

Comment

we don't ow how long the nox have existed. and the sekkari existed, became really advanced, and then died out, all before the ancients reached the pegasus galaxy...
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think that is the case, weren't The Ancients in the Pegasus Galaxy from 8 Million Years ago to 10,000 years ago? I don't seem to remember the Sekkari extinction being that long ago.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I don't think that is the case, weren't The Ancients in the Pegasus Galaxy from 8 Million Years ago to 10,000 years ago? I don't seem to remember the Sekkari extinction being that long ago.
          You are correct. Quoting from the transcript of Remnants (S.5) the Sekkari says to Sheppard:

Tens of thousands of years ago, a civilization foresaw its end. After millions of years of evolution, a race known as the Sakari [sic] faced extinction.
          This would seem to indicate the Sekkari co-existed in Pegasus with the Ancients although whether they knew each other is open to speculation.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Working...
          X