Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would LOVE love love to see Nathan Fillion as a lead in the new series if there ever actually is one. Jim or the current incarnation of Lee Adama. With BSG being it's last and final season he could do a Ben Browder, go from one successful Science Fiction show to another. Another out their person I'd love to see in it and not a lead.. and no one on this board knows who this is, but she's one of my favorite actresses and is so unknown/unlikely that I know for a fact it won't happen but Sarah Carter I'd love to see in a scifi show. Instead of on Shark saying 4 words an episode :/

Anyways Nathan Fillion would be a greeat lead but They'll probably just find someone 'new' instead of getting leads from other shows. I'm going to love to see what they do with the casting.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      I don't think so. Rumor has it that Firefly cost 4 million per episode.

But then again, I've got no sources to back me up.
      I'm not sure either way, but when I've read about it's production they're always talking about doing things as cheap as they can because of the 'small' budget, so I just assumed it wasn't very big...
      Last edited by jenks; 03 March 2008, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Nathan Fillion ? why not - preferably as a bad guy. he could be an Anubis worshipper with the unique gift of being able to draw from Anubis' power which would give him super-strength & near invulnerability - and only a magical scythe could stop him
        (or let's make it a sword this time around - Excalibur - to tally somewhat with the storyline -)

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          I would love to see Nathan Fillion in almost anything.
          Oh so you will be watching Desperate Housewives when it comes back for it's finale episodes?
          Actually I was kind of disappointed in his character. His wife on the show is some big actress I think soaps. The step daughter though I do know used to be on Young and the Restless. The wife got the most air time. Nathan didn't get to do much at all but hey, he was on the tv! Drool.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            Oh so you will be watching Desperate Housewives when it comes back for it's finale episodes?
            Dang! Is he on that?! Ugh! I might have to eat my words here! Or just DVR the show and watch any scene he is in!

Comment

He's being wassted in DH - he's hardly in it at all and doesn't get a chance to show off his talent - at least not yet, I know he's coming back when it returns.

He's a busy boy just now, working on a movie called Chilled in Miami finished filming in a movie called Trucker - he's doing the voice of Trevor in the Wonder Woman animation - and a few other things we dont' have details on yet - there's plenty info on what he's been up to here www.nathanfillion.org

Comment

personal stargate would be a step down from were he is now on the acting food chain. but if he was going to join the series i would look forward to ever ep.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

a step down from a few seconds per episode of desperate housewives? are you serious??

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                    a step down from a few seconds per episode of desperate housewives? are you serious??
                    he's on desperate housewives???? didn't know that .....i know nothing about that show
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                      Oh, I'd love to see him guest star, or be a recurring character, in a Stargate series...but I don't know that I'd want to see him lead again, unless it was a very different character than Mal. And considering the SG pattern so far, he'd likely be too close to Mal for comfort to me if he was a lead. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a scientist/doctor/historian/alien leader/etc. though...can't have enough Nathan.
                      Personally, I'd rather see him in the lead. I had thought the same about Ben and Claudia but good acting can make you believe... I'd bank on Nathan being able to pull it off. I mean, I don't even think "John" and "Aeryn" when I see those 2 on SG-1, never thought THAT would happen...

I'll add my vote for anyone to watch Firefly if they hadn't seen it - I watched it out of order when it aired on Fox and was hooked!! Imagine if I saw it for the first time as it was intended and not all out of whack.

Comment

I guess you could say I've only recently become a real fan of Stargate, and ever since I've been watching it (seen all of SG1 & 3 seasons of Atlantis) I've been thinking how awesome it would be to have Nathan Fillion in Stargate - and then I stumbled across the fact that a 3rd series is being developed - I can't think of a better lead than Nathan - he's perfect - he does the humor thing better than anyone (although I do admit RDA is pretty darn cool!), and at the same time he can take on any serious emotions the role might require - the man can portray deep emotions with just the teeniest of facial expression changes - he's amazing - and fun ...so...who's with me? Nathan Fillion for Stargate Universe!?
                        I want Firefly back, though it'll be a cold day in Netu when that happens.
                        But I'd take him on Stargate as long as he gets to wear the boots. Gotta have the boots.

Comment

Jayne was played by Adam Baldwin who's currently tied up with the tv series Chuck.

Rimmer in Stargate? that's jut too hilarious!
                          Adam Baldwin was also Colonel Dixon in the episode Heroes (you know, the one with all the kids )

Nathan Fillion would fit perfectly in the Stargate Universe. He has the right kind of sarcasm! so Jack-like.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                          X