Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would of thought the Tok'Ra would be trying to recruit a Queen, brred a Queen or even clone Egeria to repleniush their numbers, considering that they are - for all intents & purposes - a dying race that will eventually become extinct.

You would of thought that in intiail spawning when Egeria birthed the Tok'Ra movement - literally! - that she would of spawned a Queen to continue on the Tok'Ra line.

It seems the Tok'Ra have been hunting down the remaining Goa'uuld out there (this was mentioned in a S10 episode & after Threads/Reckoning in S8 of SG-1), dealing with the Orii in their own way (oif they have been @ all), spying in the Lucian Alliance, etc & doign what the Tok'Ra do whenever they aren't doing....whatever it is they do nows! =P *lol*

Besides helping with the whole mess in 'Dominion', there really is not much heard form them recently (since end of S8 of SG-1) - any one else wanna speculate or make a educated guessimitation for cyring out loud!?!?

I for one would like ot see more of them in any up-comming direct-to-DVD movie releases, SGA, SGU &/or comics/books/novels. Lookinf forward to seeing how they pan out in SG Worlds.

I guess only time will tell on that one!

Thoughts, people?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
      The season 9 ep where they beamed the exploding building into space. They said they raided a baal base and recovered asgard cloning tech.
      But that we've always have. Had the Tok'ra wanted to, the Asgard could've given it to them. Heck, we have the Asgard core now.

Comment

maybe biulding their race and reaserching on tech to use, bargaining for hataks from the jaffa

i dont see why they dont mate like apophis and amonet did and have the sacred child or forbidness that way they have the knowledge of the tokra race

or just find a queen and implant all tokra memories into it and once it has snakes coming out out of her, then whoop tee doo
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X