This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav alien baddie:
    The female Gou'ld who interrogated the Robo-team.

Fav human baddie:
    Gotta be Maybourne.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
      Fav human baddie:
      Gotta be Maybourne.

I thought we agreed that Harry wasn't a baddie
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Apophis was the original and best bad guy. He's the one most people associate with stargate and out lasted all others by far. Just a shame he had to die.....then die...then die again.

Comment

Ra was my favorite, but from sg1, Nirrti was a definate favorite. being a fellow geneticist, i totally *cough*did*cough* support her!
          Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

Earth based...Kinsey by far. Very hard to make me actually hate a character so much...but I do.

Sokar was the best alien bad guy.

Comment

Oh yeah, Kinsey! I love to hate him. He's such a scumbag!

As for alien baddies I really liked Hur'ur and I like Ba'al right now.

Mayborne is a *great* character but he's definately NOT a badguy -- at least not a 'bad' badguy ;p
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I loved Sokar. I wish that they would have used Sokar instead of Anubis. They dress the same but Sokar had a cool personality!

Yu and Baal are also cool.
                ¨
                Earth based... Kinsey

Comment

Unfortunately, Sokar was cheaply killed off in order to bring back the far inferior Apophis [/controversial]

Of the currently living bad guys, Baal is excellent. However I pray he isnt the major villian throughout season 8, he wouldnt offer anything different to the others. Unlike one of the female Goa'uld say Bastet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                    Unfortunately, Sokar was cheaply killed off in order to bring back the far inferior Apophis [/controversial]
                    Yes it was a shame they didn't "extend" Sokar's life I would have really liked to see him do some damage before he had been killed off.

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                    Of the currently living bad guys, Baal is excellent. However I pray he isnt the major villian throughout season 8, he wouldnt offer anything different to the others. Unlike one of the female Goa'uld say Bastet.
                    I don't know we've never see her *do* anything but stand around. She might not offer any more then any of the others.
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

My favorite baddie has to be Lord Yu because you can never really be sure about him. He is a goa'uld and definately concerned about himself first but i think he falls in a gray area because he isnt interested in conquest for conquests sake. I think he is the wisest of the system lords because he isnt the over the top sociopath the rest are. I think they did a supreme disservice to the character by making him go all senile and i really hope they bring him back in season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                        Apophis was the original and best bad guy. He's the one most people associate with stargate and out lasted all others by far. Just a shame he had to die.....then die...then die again.
                        No baddie ever topped Apophis for me, although both Ba'al and maybe Osiris came close.

Anubis? PPPBBBBTTTT
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Spoiler Space (I do need this here, right?) s7 Fallen/Homecoming
                          Yes, but giving Yu gou'ald alztimers was very disapointing, I liked Yu because he was the Mayborne of the Gou'ald.
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                            Spoiler Space (I do need this here, right?) s7 Fallen/Homecoming
                            Yes, but giving Yu gou'ald alztimers was very disapointing, I liked Yu because he was the Mayborne of the Gou'ald.
                            Imagine Maybourne with Yu's snake!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              Imagine Maybourne with Yu's snake!
                              I don't know, I'll have to think about that one.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

favourite goua'uld: Tanith
                                favourite jaffa: Herak
                                favourite earth based: kinsey
                                i have many many honourable mentions, but i shall refrain from mentioning them.

Comment

Working...
                                X