Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my quotes say it all. What are yours?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

O'Neill: "Say something."
      Teal'c, in a space suit: "One small step for Jaffa."
      O'Neill: "Very nice."

Here are some more.

Hammond: "What happened, Colonel?"
      Rogers, to Hammond: "My lord?"
      O'Neill: "Actually, we just call him General Hammond."

Hammond: "I'd like to debrief ASAP, Colonel."
      O'Neill: "Yes, my lord."

Fraiser: "He won't eat, he won't speak...except to call me a sholva."
      O'Neill: "You must be doin' a good job."

O'Neill, taking a bite of Roger's sandwich: "Ole Doc Fraiser says you haven't been eating."
      Rogers: "It's poison."
      O'Neill: "It's hospital food, of course it is." He pauses and takes another bite. "Mmm...tuna...."
      Rogers: "Go to Sokar."
      O'Neill: "It's 'Go to hell,' actually, which, by the way, is a very rude thing to say to a person offering you a sandwich."
      Rogers: "It means the same."
      O'Neill: "You've got a point."
      Rogers: "I will reveal nothing. You may begin torturing me."
      O'Neill: "Oh, I've already begun. This is the infamous tuna torture." He waves the plate with the other half of the sandwich in front of Rogers. "Last chance." Rogers grabs it and takes a bite. "Good."
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Roger? sorry my mind is running a blank at the mo, what episode is it?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Rules of Engagement

Hes the one on charge of the.... go watch the ep.

By the way i LOVE your sig, its hilarius!
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Well my sig. says all plus these 3:

Cowen: "Doctor Makay, you will be known as a hero among our people; as long as Sheppard brings back the C4."
            Makay: "Im a dead man"

and

Sheppard: "So... whats your name? How about Steve."
            Wraith: "I am your death, that is all you need to know."
            Sheppard: "I prefere Steve."

and

Beckett: "Please don't sit there Major."
            Sheppard: "Come on, what are the odds that i have this gene. *He sits down on the chair, and it activates.*
            Beckett: ".......Quite...slim atually."

Comment

I'll point you towards this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=97
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

favorite:

Jack: It's my side arm, I swear

Comment

Well my sig. says all plus these:

Cowen: "Doctor Makay, you will be known as a hero among our people; as long as Sheppard brings back the C4."
                  Makay: "Im a dead man"

and

Sheppard: "So... whats your name? How about Steve."
                  Wraith: "I am your death, that is all you need to know."
                  Sheppard: "I prefere Steve."

and

Beckett: "Please don't sit there Major."
                  Sheppard: "Come on, what are the odds that i have this gene. *He sits down on the chair, and it activates.*
                  Beckett: ".......Quite...slim atually."

and

Carter: "Insertial Damperers?"
                  O'neill: "Cool, i mean check. Phasers..?"
                  Carter: "Sorry Sir."

and

Carter: "Well Sir, there is good and bad news. The President has given the mission a go, but he said no for the name."
                  O'neill: "What, Why?"
                  Carter: "Sir you can't call it Enterprise."
                  O'neill: "why not?"

There are many, many more. To many to list

Comment

Well so many to say

I really liked form fallout:

Jack: Oh for crying out loud.
                    Daniel: Jack.
                    Jack: Who cares whose fault it is
                    daniel: jack.
                    Jack: Your planet is gonna blow up
                    Daniel: JACK!
                    Jack: The whole *d word* planet daniel.

and I am not sure aobut this one cause I found it at the IMDB database but I just love it

Jack: "I'd like to apologize in advance for anything that I may say or do that could be construed as offensive as I slowly go NUTS. "

Comment

There's loads, but the one that always makes me laugh is from Cor-ai (Despite me not particuarly liking the episode)

I can't remember the exact wording but it went something like:

Daniel: That's interesting. I wonder if everyone's coming from some religious event?
                      Jack: Why does it always have to be a religious thing with you?! Maybe they're coming from a swap meet!

Comment

Jack: I did it again, sir.

Daniel <to Teal'c>: What happens when you dial you're own number? Wrong person.
                        Daniel <to Hammond>: What happens when you dial you own number?
                        Hammond: You get a busy signal.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Well, I thought of one that I really hate:

We haven't heard any screaming or squishing noises...

I think that that was Vala, and it is distinctly one of the moments when I realized that SG-1 was definitely going downhill in my opinion.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

OK, if anyone here knows me, you know the first one I'm going to list:

From "Thirty Eight Minutes": Sheppard: "Don't talk to me about screwed!"

From "Rising, Part 1": Beckett: "I think I feel something... it could be lunch-related."

From "Crystal Skull": Sam: "Neutrinos can pass through any matter, no matter how dense. In fact, something like 500 million billion just passed through you."
                            Jack: "No matter how dense?"

From "2010": Jack: "Uh... the sun's beeping."

I'll be back eventually with the rest of my favorite quotes... I have about ten pages of them written down in a notebook, which I can't get to at the moment.
                            Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 02 September 2005, 09:52 PM.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

"If you'd been listening you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything"

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                                "Apparently I've lost the falatus to speak properly!" - Jack, The Fifth Race
                                "You.. son of a *****!" - Jack, 48 Hours
                                "A box?" - Sam, Chimera

Not so good:
                                ......bleh, I can't think of any
                                I think any script that contains the exclamation "Holy hanna!" has one big ol' red mark on it...thankfully only two characters ever said it (both of which were Carters) and the use of that expression died early in the series...but for crying out loud, CARTER'S NEED BETTER EXPRESSIONS!!!

As for best quotes? Man there are just way too many...

One that I never see mentioned on one of these kinds of threads is the one from 1969 with Teal'c talking to the hippie Michael...I love Teal'c's comeback when Michael told him he was planning to go to Canada because of the war:

Teal'c: You mean the war with Canada?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X