Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anise/Freya: I'm called Anise (it might have been freya) it means noble strength.
    Daniel: I'm Dnaield it means um God is my witness.
    Jack I'm Jack. It means.....whats in the box?

The good thing in this quote is Jack could either simply asking Anise what was in the box or he could be making a reference to Jack-in-the-boxes.

Daniel: I've crossed references the symbols on the armbands with a dozen languages in the past half-hour!
    Anise: What did you find out?
    Daniel: Nothing but the point is..........I can read......really fast!

Daniel: I can read this know it says with great power comes great responsibility! (Lol, thanx Spidey)
    Anise: and the abillity to effect great consqences.

Jack: I retired, you wanted me Back!!!

the above are from Upgrades.

Svetlana Markov: That's Impossible! Tha gauge must be malfunction.
    Daniel: but...it's Swizz!
    -Watergate.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

"yes, you go down the dark hallway alone, and i'll stay in the dark room alone'..love snarky daniel, and that one's even funnier for being an adlib.

umm..

MiniJack 'daniel, tell them you i am!'
      Daniel. 'sure. love to. who are you?'

the whole thing with daniel pretending to be a gou'ald in tangent is hysterical, but when jacob comes in....

Jacob "Who'd you tell them you were?'
      Daniel "The great and powerful oz"
      Jacob <huge sigh> Sam!!!!! <glares at his daughter's wierd friend>
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

how about when supposedly dead daniel turns up in the lift, and jack says 'i could have sworn that was an aspirin i took this morning'. in fact, that whole scene is hysterical, jack/daniel banter at it's best

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          "yes, you go down the dark hallway alone, and i'll stay in the dark room alone'..love snarky daniel, and that one's even funnier for being an adlib.
          Heh, I didn't know that was an adlib. Somehow, I only picture RDA doing the adlib and not MS, AT and CJ. You wouldn't happen to know of any more ad-libbing by the rest of them, by any chanse?

Originally posted by michelleb
          how about when supposedly dead daniel turns up in the lift, and jack says 'i could have sworn that was an aspirin i took this morning'. in fact, that whole scene is hysterical, jack/daniel banter at it's best
          That whole scene is one of my absolute favorites, too. I can just watch it over and over again. Love that Daniel explains the whole concept of the Eye of Ra, while Jack just stands there and listens, and then he has to start all over with small talk. "Right, right... so, what's new?"
          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
            Heh, I didn't know that was an adlib. Somehow, I only picture RDA doing the adlib and not MS, AT and CJ. You wouldn't happen to know of any more ad-libbing by the rest of them, by any chanse?
            not off hand, no. i can't even remember where i heard that was an adlib, i just know it is. oh..no wait..there's an early season two or three episode where daniel and jack are explaining why they should go back to a planet, jack did something and daniel did something and sam said 'and i..was there'..(was funnier on screen). that was an AT ad-lib

That whole scene is one of my absolute favorites, too. I can just watch it over and over again. Love that Daniel explains the whole concept of the Eye of Ra, while Jack just stands there and listens, and then he has to start all over with small talk. "Right, right... so, what's new?"
            see, you can't just dive straight in with jack, you gotta build up to the big stuff. i love jack/daniel banter, cracks me up everytime, especially the 'yes', 'no, 'yes', 'no' or 'did', 'didn't', 'did', 'didn't' type moments. two grown, intelligent men, fate of the universe in their hands, arguing like six year olds. priceless

Comment

not off hand, no. i can't even remember where i heard that was an adlib, i just know it is. oh..no wait..there's an early season two or three episode where daniel and jack are explaining why they should go back to a planet, jack did something and daniel did something and sam said 'and i..was there'..(was funnier on screen). that was an AT ad-lib
              Season 3: Thor's Chariot.

Teal'c: I was the one who need the Hammer to be destroyed.
              Daniel: and I fired the staff weapon
              Jack: and I gave the order sir.
              Sam and ...I was there.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                Season 3: Thor's Chariot.

Teal'c: I was the one who need the Hammer to be destroyed.
                Daniel: and I fired the staff weapon
                Jack: and I gave the order sir.
                Sam and ...I was there.
                that's the one, thank you

Comment

Window of Opportunity:

"In the middle of my backswing." and "I'm taking this loop off." Classic Jack.

Beneath the Surface:

Daniel: "Jonah."
                  Jack: "Jack."
                  Daniel: "Right."

I can't remember which one this is from, but I love it:

Daniel: "She's a temple priestess."
                  Jack: "So?"
                  Daniel: "So, they don't date."

Last Stand:

Osiris: "What are you doing here?"
                  Daniel: "Me? Right now? Nothing. Why? Did you have something in mind?"
                  Osiris: "Insolence!"

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Hi
                    My 17 year old son loves Stargate and I would like to include a Stargate Quote in his highschool yearbook ad--I'm not familiar with the show, any ideas? Thanks CB

Comment

Take action if you dare- Anubis
                      You bring destruction upon yourselves- Anubis
                      I think you will find many things have changed since my return.- Anubis

Also, just look around in all the various threads, and check people's signatures. Alot of good quotes in there.

If that fails, click here, find your favorite SG1 episode, and look at the transcripts.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Thanks so much.

Comment

Also, what his\her favorite character? That would help others who want to help you out, search for quotes more easily.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

I don't know, but I did find another favorite quote/episode thread and searched through that,with some other good suggestions.
                            Thanks again. He has wanted me to watch it with him and now looking at all the positive email, I might!

Comment

Well some season 3 and 4 episodes are on right now. On SciFi Channel.

Comment

And you might wanna check out the this post by ShadowMaat.

The links she listed are very helpful.

Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X