Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine would have to be when I first saw the wraith keeper in "Rising" then seeing her suck the life force out that guy.
    sigpic

Comment

I would say for me they would be Janet's death, Martoof as the Zatark(sp?) poor Martoof. Also
      Spoiler:
      in Ethon when the satellite weapon cut right through the Prometheus' sheilds, and then again when the ship exploded, I believe I actually said "holy crap".
      . For Atlantis I would have to agree that the keeper sucking the life out of Sumner was a pretty good "holy crap" moment.

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
        I would say for me they would be Janet's death, Martoof as the Zatark(sp?) poor Martoof. Also
        Spoiler:
        in Ethon when the satellite weapon cut right through the Prometheus' sheilds, and then again when the ship exploded, I believe I actually said "holy crap".
        . For Atlantis I would have to agree that the keeper sucking the life out of Sumner was a pretty good "holy crap" moment.

I agree janets death was a big holy crap moment you just never saw it coming!! same with martouf and the PROMETHEUS WHY!!!!!!!
        WAAAGGGHHH!!!!! I LOVED THAT SHIP 'sob 'sob
        VALA MAL DORAN SUCKS

imagine the guy running as vala

Comment

I agree with all of the others ones, but one of my big ones has to be in endgame when the SGC gate is beamed away. First time I saw that my mouth was open in aww and my saying to myself "da, da, gate, is, is gone". Freaked my right out.

Comment

My biggest *Holy Crap*moment was when the Prometheus went BOOM. I was actually upset that Pendergast died, I liked him.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
              ???
              Yes i was the thinking the same thing. very strange post.
              Christopher H.
              Stargate Atlantis Fan
              WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Spoiler:
                When we find out that jack was a goa'uld for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                  Spoiler:
                  Mean there are some who don't know this???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                    Mean there are some who don't know this???
                    Umm, I might fall into that category, I'm trying my hardest to remember but when is that revealed, because I would think I would remember something that big.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Mine would have to be the prommie going boom and mitchel going aww hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus
                        My biggest holy crap moment was the DANIEL: You're a better man than that, JACK: THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG!! from "Abyss"
                        Originally posted by langdonboom
                        It might not have made me go "holy crap" like so many other moments have, but this is probably my favorite moment in all the series, and probably my favorite epiosde.
                        Mine, too. I'm not a particularly big Daniel fan, but "Abyss" is still my all time favorite episode specifically for this scene.

As for "Holy C.." moments, can't remember many because I such a spoiler junkie.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                          Spoiler:
                          What episode is that in?

My biggest holy crap would be
                          Spoiler:
                          when the Prometheus is destroyed by the satellite.

Comment

Replicators coming through the Stargate in Reckoning II. "Aww, crap!"
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                              Replicators coming through the Stargate in Reckoning II. "Aww, crap!"
                              I agree mine would have to be that seen as well! Those Replicators just give me the creeps! ::shudder::
                              "I never see this coming..." ~ Col. Sheppard
                              <3

Comment

Vala's fiery death

Comment

Working...
                                X