Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest 'Holy Crap' was when I had been watching the movie for the the seventh time in four days, and my Dad comes in and says "You do know they made a series out of this?"

I actually went "HOLY CRAP! THEY DID?" And then preceded to squeal and dance around the room like a mad-woman.
    *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

I think one of my biggest HOLY CRAP moments was when Prometheus rised out of the ground in 'Prometheus'
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I thought Covenant was great... and I was shocked when the Asgard appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus
          My biggest holy crap moment was the DANIEL: You're a better man than that, JACK: THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG!! from "Abyss"

It might not have made me go "holy crap" like so many other moments have, but this is probably my favorite moment in all the series, and probably my favorite epiosde.

Comment

How 'bout Evil Daniel destroying Moscow in Absolute Power? I was on the phone and said "holy crap" out loud. The person I was talking with of course said "what?" and I went "Daniel just blew up Moscow!"
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Mine would have to be when Carter “blended” with Jolinar and her eye’s glowed, thinking Sam’s now a Goa’uld. We didn’t know about the Tokra and I thought “how long will tbtp keep Sam as a goa’uld before they find a way to get it out of her” I really believed it was going to take a few epps to resolve and that there was going to be a 5 or 6 episode arc going off world to find a cure.
              Life Too Short to drink bad coffee!

Any man smart enough to understand women is also smart enough to keep quiet about it

Comment

Thought of another one: in The Gamekeeper when Kawalsky shows up. I think my face mirrored Jack's. And when Teal'c got hair all of a sudden in the same ep.
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.

Comment

When we first saw Sam in Chimera in the cafe... I knew she was good looking but - "Holy Crap!"

Janet's Death would be up there, as would most others people have mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    My biggest "Holy Crap" moment was at the end of Jolinar's Memories. Except I didn't say holy crap, I actually fell out of my chair swearing! And I never swear. I'm pretty sure "OH, F---!" escaped my lips.
                    That was a big moment for me too.

Another big one, though, for different reasons, was the ad showing on Sci-fi before/during season 7. Taking a certain clip from "Grace" out of context was the cruellest thing they could've done to me.

Comment

Another one for me was when I was in a Stargate thread on a different forum a couple years ago, when I was watching in syndication, and people were talking about Daniel and his death, which hadn't aired yet for me. That was a huge HOLY CRAP moment.

Comment

Does the sheer badness of Sam's wigs when she has to have long hair count?

Comment

Spoilers for Season 8, Reckoning Part 2
                          ..\
                          Replicarter killing Daniel.
                          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan
                          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

The first scene in Abyss where the jaffa role the body over and it's jack came to mind.
                            Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Daniel speaking with a Goa'ulded voice in Proving Ground

Comment

When you all see Threads you will change your minds. I actually wanted to punch my TV when I saw it.
                                The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
                                Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
                                Wash: It did seem to resemble-
                                Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

Working...
                                X