Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If given the opportunity to go to Atlantis would you go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you all go knowing that there was a whole galaxy of life suck wraith waiting for you?
    "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Oh in a FREAKING HEARTBEAT!!

Comment

OOOH - I like this question!

I would definitely go! "YOU HAVE A GO!" Yes, I would miss my family and friends but I live my life wanting to experience new things and exploration is amazing!

I would like to think I would bring my home made scones to Atlantis, lol and I'm quite handy with the ole Martial Arts

And I think I have a good understanding of Wraith Psychology - so maybe I could be a go between - Wraith and Atlantis. The wraith do not scare me, in fact they make me giggle.

I would also gladly volunteer to massage Sheppard all night after a hard day's work

I play the piano. So, maybe at night I could play chilled out music through the corridors

Over and out!
        O'neill forever - save Dr Beckett
        sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Nah.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Ive moved half way round the world once, once you loose the roots, it doesnt matter where you really are, id go in a flash just for a chance to go through the gate. I wouldnty mind shipping it either, it would be great. Plus that city is huge and relatively deserted so im bound to have a nice apartment.
            Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Kidding me! Id be off without even thinking, wheres my suitcase. So what, impending doom from the wraith...considering the crap going on in this world, altantis is pleasent in comparison. Plus they to do and see really cool stuff!

What would i bring; curiousness that couldnt be stopped. Leadership, Creativity, finding out about the galaxy. Tactician, id love to be commander of a ship or fleet of ships, that would be the best role for me, but given i have no military experience they wouldnt let me
              With ATA gene i might be able to pilot PJ's
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

and all the women in the pegasus galaxy seem to be hot and those in atlantis too so w00t
                The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

oh hell yes, but i probaly stay at the city instead being a offworld scientist, i'd would not be cool with getting attacked by a wraith, but
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Yes, I would definately go! I dunno what i would be though if i was to go. i would probably be a member of a team, because that way i would get to see more things
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I would go in a heartbeat...

Okay, so I may need to take a few things with me - not a great traveller.

What qualities would I bring?

I failed in AS level science - so no scientist...
                      I cannot fire a weapon in a specific direction - no marine...

I am a media student though, and I do a fair bit of writing and analysing and filming...(Okay so it's with a webcam)

Maybe I could go as a researcher on missions. I could film stuff, not stuff and then send it on to the connected scientist or marine.

Yeah! That could work.

I would also most likely be one of the first people injured or killed on an offworld attack...

Oh well. SIGN ME UP!!!

Comment

If I had the choice to go to Atlantis I would, but I wouldn't stay too long, I would do many short visits
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Where do I need to sign up? *g*
                          Sure, I would go.
                          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Let me pack. Two Springfield Armory XD-40 Tacticals with six spare magazines each. Springfield Armory SOCOM II with twenty magazines. Western W49 Bowie. Kahr P9 with three magazines as backup.

Captain (Ret.), Armor, US Army; 20 years; Expert Pistol, Rifle, Grenade; Scout/Sniper; Tank Weapons; Distinguished Tank Crew; Distinguished Tank Company. Alternate specialty Operations, Plans, and Training; served as battalion intel (S2), brigade assistant operations officer (S3), battalion operations officer (S3), installation operations officer, corps site security officer. Licensed private pilot, multi-engine, land/sea, instrument.

Civilian contract work for DoD, DoS, and other agencies.

I think I could find something to do on Atlantis.

Blackwater

Comment

Um, only if I could go back to Earth when I wanted to. I feel like I should say I totally would go, no questions, but I get homesick so easily, and I imagine being away from my home planet would warrant the worst homesickness ever.

The only exception would be if Daniel was there. Then I wouldn't care less about going back to Earth (unless, of course, Daniel went back to Earth).

Comment

Working...
                              X