No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dunno if this has been mentioned already Neil Jackson who played Khalek in Sg-1 season 9x09 is one of the bad guys on Blade the series

Comment

i have seen micheal shanks on the canadian movie Suspicous River.
      Senator Kinsey(Ronny Cox) on Stargate sg-1 played a very brief role in the USA movie, Deep Blue Sea. He played the part of Franklin's Boss in the begining of the movie in an office building with that lady.
      Last edited by roseblue; 10 August 2006, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Caught an ep of Forever Knight while staying at my sister’s. I do believe I saw a rather young Tori Higginson.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Harry Maybourne is on the 4400.

Comment

I've noticed some guest stars that have been in Stargate on Battlestar Gallactica, and noticed Don S Davis in Con Air, and Robert Patrick in his infamous role as the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

- And the guy who plays Kowalsky was in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines as a cop who approaches the T-X whilst she's in her 'new' car.

- The guy who plays Jonas's teacher has had starring role in Quantum Leap, and the man behind Lucius Lavinn starred in STARGATE: THE MOVIE as somebody at the base.

- Amanda Tapping was a news reporter in the movie 'Life or Something Like It' alongside Angelina Jolie.
            - Michael Shanks starred in an episode of CSI: MIAMI and Andromeda.
            - Beau Bridges starred in 10.5 Apocalypse
            - Christopher Judge has lent his voice to X-MEN: EVOLUTION many times as Magneto.
            - Claudia Black was in Queen of the Damned as Pandora, and also starred in Pitch Black as Sharon 'Shazza' Montgomery.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Carmen Argenziano playing a cop in 'Gone in 60 Seconds'

Michael Shanks in 'Escape from Mars' (really bad sci fi movie NOT to be confused with 'Mission To Mars' the MUCH BETTER Gary Sinise AND Jill Teed (Yolanda Reese/Stacy Monroe in Wormhole X-Treme) movie with a similar plot!)
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Kavan Smith, who plays Major Lorne, is on the 4400 as well as this week's episode of Blade: the Series.
                ~CMDragonia

Comment

Peter Wingfield (Tanith)
                  Jay Brazeau (Harlan)
                  Malcolm Stewart (Dollen, the leader of the people who were holding the Tok'Ra queen hostage in 'Cure')

in a TV movie called "The Wedding Dress"!

Comment

I saw an episode of Andromeda recently with Chris Judge and Mike Shanks both in the same episode! They were playing cyborgs or something but Chris was basically plaing Teal'c (early teal'c is kinda like a robot), it was so wierd. I never watch andromeda usually but thats 3 SG1 cast members (shanks, judge, doig) in one episode!
                    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Seeing Robocop with Ronny Cox (Kinsey) in it, again the bad guy

Comment

1 Criss Judge in X-men evolution (voice of Magneto)
                        2 M Shacks in a movie abaut bobes who control a planet in the future , a time when ppl can't reproduce anymore
                        3 Robert Picardo -> in The 4400 retourny Who cares
                        4 Anderson as the vocie of colonel waht's his name in Fallout Game

sry if they are already mentioned

Comment

Tony Amendola (Bratac) in CSI: Las Vegas

Comment

Pendergast lives!!!!!! Yeah, Barclay Hope was in Paycheck with Ben A**fleck. Also, the guy who plays coombs is going to be in an episode of The Closer.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Colin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis) in CSI: Miami.

Comment

Just went to see 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels'....Richard Kind was in that. (It closes in 1 week...Pity...It was hillarious.) It was nice to see the word 'Stargate' in the Playbill not once, but twice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X