No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom DeLuise is on I Love The 70s Volume II on VH1.

Mattathias

Comment

The ep of Dead Like Me I just watched had
      Peter Williams (Apophis) and Tom McBeath (Maybourn) as a PRIEST!!
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        The ep of Dead Like Me I just watched had
        Peter Williams (Apophis) and Tom McBeath (Maybourn) as a PRIEST!!
        Really? That's pretty cool.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Willie Garson (Martin Lloyd) was on 29 episodes of Sex & The City... and is on TBS commercials regarding that show.

Dom DeLuise was also in the third episode of Robot Chicken voicing himself.

Christopher Heyerdahl was also in Blade: Trinity as Caulder, Catwoman as Rocker, and The Chronicles Of Riddick as Helion Politoco.

Torri Higginson was in The (New) Outer Limits episode, The Haven, as Alyssa Selwyn, and in the movie Rats as Nancy.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Neil Denis was on "Alice, I Think" last night, playing a member of a Christian youth group called High On Life that was signing a virginity pledge.
            I saw a preview on The Comedy Network for an episode of 'Alice, I Think', and it had Ryan Robbins(Ladon Radim) as the leader of a youth group (or something or other), although I don't know if it was the same episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
              I saw a preview on The Comedy Network for an episode of 'Alice, I Think', and it had Ryan Robbins(Ladon Radim) as the leader of a youth group (or something or other), although I don't know if it was the same episode.
              That'll be it, there's only one ep with the youth group. Alice decided that it wasn't for her much to her mother's happiness.

Also the actor (can't remember his name) who plays Alice's Dad in the show was in SG-1's "Sacrifices" playing the lead Jaffa who caught Teal'c getting the tritonin from the UAV.

Comment

Kavan Smith (Major Lorne) was in the 03x07 episode of the 4400 as Agent Garrity. According to imdb he's been in a lot more episodes, but I can't for the life of me remember seeing him.

Comment

Gary Chalk and the guy who played Nerus was on the series premire of Eureka.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    Gary Chalk and the guy who played Nerus was on the series premire of Eureka.
                    yeah! I was so wanting the guy who played Nerus to say " Chicken! I love Chicken...Get me more chicken!!",lol. I liked nerus. It looks like the guy who plays Simon (weir's old boyfriend) is going to be on next week.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Isn't Garry Chulk the actor who plays Col. Chekov? I think I saw him on that show as well.
                      [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                      HARRIMAN
                      I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                      [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                      HARRIMAN
                      So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

suddenly all of these actors that were killed off are suddenly popping up on new shows, like nerus, Col. chekov, and who could forget janet now on Kyle XY
                        anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                          I say Maury Chaykin (Nerus) in the preveiw for Eureka

garry chalk was also in eureka

lol, looks like im a little late on noticing

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Someone may have already done this one, but I was watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy the other day (the thanksgiving ep) and the guy who played Jim in 'Threads' was George O'Malley's father (I think).
                            What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                            I made a big decision a little while ago.
                            I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                            That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                            Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                            Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                            Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                            Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                            And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Hey I just found this site linky

It has a lot of different actors in the SG-1 series and the movies they potrayed in. Neat!

Comment

Not a show but I was watching The Fly II last night and saw Gary Chulk.

Comment

Working...
                                X