No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron Bright is a guy... he played Orlin in The Fourth Horseman on SG-1.

Yes, Anna-Louise Plawman was in the episode Dalek of Doctor Who. Yes, David DeLuise is now in Beneful Commericals. Yes, Jay Acovone was in the Charmed episode, Bite Me in Season 4... and so was Armin Shimerman (Anteas from The Nox) in We're Off To See The Wizard, the episode following Bite Me.

Also, John DeLancie is in Charmed throughtout Season 7, including the 150th episode, The Seven Year Witch.

Mattathias
    Last edited by Mattathias2.0; 26 April 2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I saw RDA on MacGyver.

Seriously though, I saw Don S. Davis on MacGyver.

Comment

I just saw 'McKay' on 'The District' as a convicted child molestor.

I like him better as Mckay...
        The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
        Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
        My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
        Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I just saw Erick Avari (Kasouf) on Tru Calling, Season 2 episode, Grace.

Mattathias

Comment

Ive seen Bra'tac and Nerus on The Mask of Zorro

Pete Shannahan was on CSI Miami

Chris Judge plays Magneto on X-men Evolution.

Both Amanda Tapping an Mitch Pelegi were on X-Files

Check www.imdb.com for all of them!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

I just saw Rodney McKay in Cube, a scifi movie where they're stuck inside a cube with a bunch of booby trapped rooms. It was great. It's a little old, but it was nice to see him in something random like that.

They're just meant to be.
              My Ronon/Teyla Video Called Something There
              Broken Video

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                Ive seen Bra'tac and Nerus on The Mask of Zorro

Pete Shannahan was on CSI Miami

Chris Judge plays Magneto on X-men Evolution.

Both Amanda Tapping an Mitch Pelegi were on X-Files

Check www.imdb.com for all of them!
                cool i didn't know chris was on x-men evolution
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Pete Shanahan was in an episode of ER.
                  Don S. Davis was in a UK drama called 'Child of Mine'.
                  The 4400 has a lot of the same guest actors.
                  My friend once saw Paul McGillion in a really crap film for three seconds, so she bought it on DVD.

Comment

I don't know if this has been said yet but

Chris Judge and the guy that plays Ferretti where both in a Charley Sheen and Martin Sheen movie called Cadance for a about 10 seconds each.

Comment

I saw Jason Momoa in some crappy Lifetime movie, called Paradise or Tempataion or something like that. It was set in Hawaii. I actually didn't care because he was still in the "I have to take my shirt off so you'll love me" phase of his career.

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Oma Desala in House.

I saw Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) in an episode of CSI

New Zealand shows run quite a bit behind U.S ones. Sorry if they have been mentioned.
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

ok, for anyone out there who is a Lorne fan get ready for another Lifetime movie. It was called the ******* of South Carolina or something. He was the villian. He beat his daughter and then he got the absolute CRAP beat out of him.

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Cameron Bright(I forget his characters name but he was the ascended kid that was in love with sam). He will be playing Leech in X3: the last stand

Comment

Robert Picardo is on the SciFi Channel even as I type this. It's an episode of Amazing Stories. Wow! HE even has hair. Of course the premise of the show is his familiy moving into a haunted house. Maybe that's when/why the hair went.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Don Deluise, Father of David and Peter Deluise (some of TPTB) and the guy who played Urgo also played Don Giovanni in Robin Hood: Men In Tights.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X