No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a couple of ecrrencaps of Michael DeLuise as Sonny Sassone in episode 13 of CSI:NY "Tanglewood"

I also spotted Peter Wingfield who played Tanith, on an episode of the Collector.
    Last edited by Happy_Gate; 08 April 2006, 07:24 PM.

Comment

shanks on andromeda and his wife and chris judge, 5th was just on smallville, rda on the simpsons tommarrow night, that guy who played simmons in sg1 and q on trek, shanks on csi miami, brandy ledford and don davis on andromeda, lots more i dont remember
      "have you ever felt that feeling like your going to fall apart, that is the best feeling on earth" -I siad that after a very greuling game of football in which i sprained my ankle and make 20 tackles

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        This will show my age, but wasn't Mel Harris on a show called "Thirty Something" back in the early 90s?
        Yes she was.
        A Symbiote

Comment

Hey everyone.

I thought you guys would probably like to hear this, but there was a TV Movie called "Selling Innocence (2005)" that had the guy who plays Martouf as one of the main characters.

It was on a Canadian station (ATV/CTV) last night at 8pm AST.

Funny thing about the TV show though. You don't recognize him at first until he gives his big smile that he always gives when hes on Stargate. Check it out
          Subspace Energy Technology Thread
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

cool
            sigpic

Comment

Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) played Don Luiz in The Mask of Zorro (1998).

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Sorry if this has already been posted but, Kawalsky was the hospital cheif security guard in 24, day 5, 5:00pm-6:00pm
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

sorry if this has been posted before,
                  I swear Osiris was in Dr Who once, the first one in the new series with the Dalek
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

The second one I'm dead cert on, the first I'll have to double check on IMDB
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I saw Jay Acovone aka Major Kawalksy in an episode of "Monk" today on BBC1. And surprise surprise, he was playing the villain in the episode. He tends to be a bit typecast; I’ve seen him play 'heavies' in a lot of films and TV shows.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Recently, Patrick Currie aka Fifth was in an episode of Smallville entitled Void.

And Richard Dean Anderson was on The Simpsons this Sunday, entitled Kiss, Kiss, Bang Bangalore.

Mattathias

Comment

Spotted David Hewlett on a crap movie called "Boa vs. Python"
                          he had long hair and muscles.
                          It was like weird.

Comment

Hewlett was yummy in that movie.

Jay Brazeau was in tonight's ep of Supernatural. I still say he's lost weight...

Comment

I think there are a few in Battlestar Galactica but these are the ones I know who are in Stargate:

01. Tamoh Penikett (Helo) plays a Replicator called Third in 'Unnatural Selection'.

02. Grace Park (Boomer) plays Lt. Satterfield in 'Proven Ground'.

03. Aaron Douglas (Tyrol) plays two Jaffa, Moac in 'Maternal Instinct' and a nameless Jaffa in 'Redemption'.

04. Matthew Bennet (Doral) plays Jarod Kane in 'Icon' and 'Ethon' and also plays an unrelated character called Ted in 'Point of No Return'.

05. Alessandro Juliani (Gaeta) plays Katep in 'Moebius' and Eliam in 'Scorched Earth'.

06. Lorena Gale (Elosha) plays the Museum Curator in 'The Curse'.

For the sets, in the Galactica episode 'Epiphanies' doesn't the location of Caprica look an awful lot like Tollana.

That's all for me just now.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                                Sorry if this has already been posted but, Kawalsky was the hospital cheif security guard in 24, day 5, 5:00pm-6:00pm
                                Damn, I was going to post that one.
                                Clark'sGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X