No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I was flipping thru the channels earlier today, and I saw Major Lorne in some movie with David Arquette and the kid from Two and a Half Men. He played a police officer. It was kind of funny to see him in that role.
    I didn't bother to check what the movie was called and didn't have time to watch it all, but I'm sure someone out there knows it. Also, I think one of the random guys from the SGC was in that same scene.

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
    "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
    www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

we all know Woolsey (Robert Picardo) was on Voyager but he was also on China Beach and he had Hair

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
        I just saw the Doci of the Ori (Julian Sands) on 24.
        The first time I saw Julian Sands was in Warlock and again in Arachniphobia.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

ok this might've been said but didn't want to go through the whole thread to see if it was there but today my softball team was watching A League of Their Own and i saw Don S. Davis and flipped out. seriously i was freaking out...it was so good to see him again. i've seen the movie before but i guess i never noticed him or it was before my Stargate days which are so far back i don't even remember those days. it's one of my favorite movies and now i like it even more...
          "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
          "Why not?"
          "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
          NOTHING!

Comment

Wow Carmen Argenziano is in Swordfish!

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cpt. Obvious]ok this might've been said but didn't want to go through the whole thread to see if it was there but today my softball team was watching A League of Their Own and i saw Don S. Davis and flipped out. seriously i was freaking out...it was so good to see him again. i've seen the movie before but i guess i never noticed him or it was before my Stargate days which are so far back i don't even remember those days. it's one of my favorite movies and now i like it even more...

i saw him too I was all like "wo"

Comment

Chris Judge (Teal'c) was in an episode of Andromada.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  Stole it from right under me

Martouf was in the exorcism of Emily Rose, I think.
                  1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I just saw "citizen Joe" in an episode of Reba. He was still whining about somone ruining his life, and there was even a reference to bowling. How's that for symmetry?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

[QUOTE=Tealcfan]
                      Originally posted by Cpt. Obvious
                      ok this might've been said but didn't want to go through the whole thread to see if it was there but today my softball team was watching A League of Their Own and i saw Don S. Davis and flipped out. seriously i was freaking out...it was so good to see him again. i've seen the movie before but i guess i never noticed him or it was before my Stargate days which are so far back i don't even remember those days. it's one of my favorite movies and now i like it even more...

i saw him too I was all like "wo"
                      Seeing an actor in a movie or TV show made before the role that made them famous is especially cool.
                      Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

The actress who plays Cadman on Stargate Altantis (2x04 Duet, 2x13 (I think) Critical Mass) guest stars as a hooker on episode 2x14 of "Medium".

EDIT: Her part was actually quite big in the episode. She was one of the two guest stars that had the most onscreen time and lines.
                        Last edited by FallenAngelII; 28 February 2006, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Willie Garson, who played Martin (ie -Wormhole X-Treme! ) was on Sex and the City

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
                          "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
                          www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                            No kidding? I don't remember him in that. I'll have to look for him next time I watch it.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Do not adjust your television set.....I saw Michael Shanks on the "Outer Limits" yesterday. All you Michael Shanks fans will appreciate his lack of a shirt and his character's romantic personality. The writing and plot was excellent. Has this episode been on and I just missed it? It was called "Mary" and Michael's character finds out some disturbing news about the love of his life. A real must see for Michael Shanks fans.

Comment

Corin Nemic was in a music video (Toby Keith's "Beer for my horses")
                                you can find a picture from it at http://www.stargate-sg-1.com in the actor profile for Nemic
                                Spoiler:
                                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                                I caught frogs and called them prince
                                And made myself a queen
                                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                                I slept in castles and fell in love
                                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                                To capture tinkerbell
                                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                                And anything I can to get by
                                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Working...
                                X