No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Colin Cuningham [(sp) Major Davis] in The Sixth Day, an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.
    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

I saw the cumtraya guy in a macgyver episode just now.

Comment

I saw the guy who played Oberoth in an Episode of Fraiser.
        I obviously saw Robert Picardo on Star Trek.

I also love the reuse of characters in the show, that I rarely realise. Like Harlan, from Season 1, episode 18, tin man. He played the Lord Protector in Atlantis S02E15. Or The actor who played Pallan in SG1, S07E05, later played Halling in Atlantis, and he then played Several Wraith/Todd himself!
        Last edited by Automission; 19 December 2008, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I just watched a Christmas movie with Michael Shanks and Jamie Ray Newman (Lt. Cadman) called 'Under the Mistletoe'. Usually I don't like cheesy heartwarming TV movies, but I actually enjoyed this one. The obligatory precocious little kid was cute. And MS showed off his hockey skills (I must confess I played that part over a few times - he's good!).

Comment

Apparently there is a new Sci-Fi channel movie with Micheal Shanks
            supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

i saw Claire Rankin in a 7th season episode of Star Trek Voyager
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                Apparently there is a new Sci-Fi channel movie with Micheal Shanks
                Something about the Grand Canyon ... I think.
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

i just saw a movie (well a glimpse actually)on Lifetime and i saw a familiar face, well i thought it looked familiar but he had a goatee, a mustache, and sunglasses, so it was a little hard to tell, but then he took of the sunglasses and it was Colin Cunningham! it was funny he played a weaselly INS agent, though i only saw him for a little bit it was still worth it

KEEP IT CLEAN
                  Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                  Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Would that be Nick st Nick currently on every five minutes on movies 24 in the U.K.

Comment

Too late to watch now, however, Sean Patrick Flannery (Orlin on S5 "Ascension") was on an episode of "Numbers" last night. He played an FBI agent. It took me a minute or two to realize who I was watching.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Too late to watch now, however, Sean Patrick Flannery (Orlin on S5 "Ascension") was on an episode of "Numbers" last night. He played an FBI agent. It took me a minute or two to realize who I was watching.
                        he was also in Dead Zone , for the longest time too
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I saw Morena Baccarin in an episode of Las Vegas and Tim Guinee in an episode of CSI
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw Garwin Sanford who plays Narim on Sci Fi today in a film called Termination Point
                            He plays Quinn
                            Thought it was someone from SG - 1 all the way through the movie then checked here on GW and sure enough his name came up

Comment

I saw Torri Higginson in a xmas movie the other day- movie was called "Twas the night" (as in "Twas the night before christmas" story- but slightly different). She was the mum in the lead family- only saw about the last 20 min of it though...recognized her voice before I actually saw her!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

How many Stargate actors are there in the X-Files series? They bob up everywhere! Also the TV series the Outer Limits!

Maybe sci-fi actors really love what they do!!

Comment

Working...
                                X