SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    Has no one mentioned that the guy who played Martin had a recurring role in Sex and the City?

Also, Jill Teed (Yolanda Reese/Stacy Monroe, the "Carter" of Wormhole X-treme) was on a recent ep of Battlestar Gallactica.
    That reminds me Jill Teed was in Smallville twice as a cop in Metopolis.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
      lol i saw that too while i was flippin through channels during a battlestar galactica commercial.

he played a paramedic who was also the killer
      I watched this episode of "Monk" as well, and was so surprised to see him that I actually shouted out "KAWALSKY" at the screen! (Talk about your "Stargate Moments").

But did you notice that the part of Sgt. Parnell (in charge of the traffic accident) was played by Steven Williams, who was General Vidrine on Stargate??

Comment

I don't know if this was mentioned at all, but just this morning I saw a Subway commericial promoting that new spicy one or something, and it had some guy ice fishing and he was all cold, then the camera pans over, and we see a guy sitting in his boxers holding the sub. The sub holding guy is David Nykl (Dr. Zelenka)! Hee.

|| McKay: Do you know how much I hate certain death? ||
        || Beckett: I'm a doctor, not a bloody fighter-pilot! ||
        || Sheppard: Don't take on an alien armada single-handedly... Understood. ||

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

But did you notice that the part of Sgt. Parnell (in charge of the traffic accident) was played by Steven Williams, who was General Vidrine on Stargate??
          Yes, thanks for mentioning it. You know it's bad when you recognize his name in the credits and say--hasn't he been on Stargate? I couldn't remember which character til I saw him.

Comment

I don't really know if anyone has seen this, but here's one I caught.

Anna-Louise Plowman in Shanghai Knights... She was the debutante hanging on Roy in the begining and the one in Chon's room. Ya know, at the begining? Oh and For those who don't know, remember or just don't wanna look it up (*Raises hand* Guilty), she plays Sarah Gardener and Osiris.
            Still Smiling,
            ^_^,ll..

Comment

We saw Barclay Hope (lionel pendergast) in the Battlestar Galactica Miniseries.

Go lionel!
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I see them in The X-Files all the time. Last night Hammond was Scullys dad. Maybourne is on it a lot. Amanda Tapping was in a episode too.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  I have seen the ones listed and when I notice a name on IMDB that appeared in Stargate or an episode whenever the episode airs again I watch it just to see if I can recognise the actor.

It was wierd that I saw Paul McGillion in Smallville - he looked totally different than he does in Atlantis - I had to go on IMDB to make sure it was him.
                  That reminds me, Paul McGillion was in X-Files too. It was strange because he didn't have that Scottish accent.
                  When was Apophes in X-Files??

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    I see them in The X-Files all the time. Last night Hammond was Scullys dad. Maybourne is on it a lot. Amanda Tapping was in a episode too.
                    Teryl Rothery as well. Plays a nurse in a season 2 episode titled Excelsis Dei

Comment

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but Mel Harris (Oma) was on this week's episode of the West Wing as a Senator

Comment

I saw Jonas (Corin Nemec) on "McBride: Murder Past Midnight" on the Hallmark channel the other day. He had a small scene where he played a paranoid schizophrenic. Which is kind of creepy since that's what happened to Jonas' mentor on SG-1 (and probably should have happened to him too).

Comment

With the movie The Void (starring Amanda Tapping) you can't really go five minutes without seeing an actor/actress that was in Stargate SG-1.

There was the actress who played Lt. Aster from Divide and Conquer.

That one... Captian Something from some episodes in season 1 and two. The Broca Divide, Spirits... The one guy who was left alive in The First Commandment. Not Jonas, the other guy...

'Fred' (the homeless guy) from Holiday...

And many others here and there.

And the set they used for the main company in the movie I think was the same set they used for the new gateroom in 2010, and it was also used in an episode or two of The Dead Zone...

I know of too many to remember...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                            Has no one mentioned that the guy who played Martin had a recurring role in Sex and the City?

Also, Jill Teed (Yolanda Reese/Stacy Monroe, the "Carter" of Wormhole X-treme) was on a recent ep of Battlestar Gallactica.
                            I saw "Martin" the other night on Sex and the City. At first I wasn't sure if it was him because he looked a little heavier. I'm glad you confirmed it!
                            -girlgater

Comment

Probably been mentioned already but Jill Teed was also Bobby's mom on X-Men 2...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Just saw Richard Dean Anderson in MacGyver.

Comment

Working...
                                X