SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......them again
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

My favorite is the dude who played young general hammond in 1969 showing up in Lockdown.
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Yeah we'll also notice that Pallan from in season 7 will appear in Atlantis and Nyan also !
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          Yeah we'll also notice that Pallan from in season 7 will appear in Atlantis and Nyan also !
          I wasn't paying really close attention at the beginning of that Atlantis episode and I thought it *was* Nyan for a few minutes. I thought, "Oh, *that's* what they did with him. It might have been a good use for him. Maybe they'll have Nyan on --
          Spoiler:
          Hey, I thought you were dead." "No I just look a lot like dr. __ (I don't remember the character's name)

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            I wasn't paying really close attention at the beginning of that Atlantis episode and I thought it *was* Nyan for a few minutes. I thought, "Oh, *that's* what they did with him. It might have been a good use for him. Maybe they'll have Nyan on --
            Spoiler:
            Hey, I thought you were dead." "No I just look a lot like dr. __ (I don't remember the character's name)
            Gaul

Comment

thanks.

Comment

The guy in the middle is also recycled from SG1 513 PROVING GROUND. isn't he?

Not that it matters
                Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Spoiler:
                    Nyan was on Atlantis' the defient one as you can see he is the second to the back
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooh! Major Kawalsky (I can't remember the actors name) On Monk!! He's a killer, how ... strange.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

As this post has strayed from "have you seen lately" to "when have you ever seen?". I'll add my list of present and past sightings.

Tom McBeath played a wicked man in the movie The Accused.

Carmen Argenziano was also in The Accused.

Colin Cunningham was on CSI Miami.

Michael Shanks: TNT movie Door to Door, an episode of Highlander

John deLancie: loved him back in his soap opera days-Days of our Lives
                        guest starred on McGyver
                        played a major role on the all too short lived Legend series
                        suspend your disbelief

Comment

Major Kawalsky on an ep of Strong Medicine. Seeing him play someone who was on crack was kinda similar to seeing him on Goa'uld.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

An obvious one I have seen recently is Erica Durance who was in Affinty and is now Lois Lane in Smallville and looking hot.

Comment

Most recently I saw Colin Cunningham in a movie called "Antitrust" (As a disgruntles Building Guard) though it took me a while to find the movies real name as I saw it in German, where the name was "Startup", well there you go.

Comment

yeah... seen antitrust.... own it actually... strangely it says that JR Bourne (martouf) played a guard also... but i watched the whole movie again and there was no sign of him!!! maybe his scenes were cut??? or did someone else see him???

Comment

Working...
                                X