Clear All

Spotted! President Hays AKA William Devane in Revenge
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Just spotted Ben Browder in an old fly-boy movie called "Memphis Belle". He's such a baby in this!
      is that the movie with Matthew Modine in it? taking place during WWII?

Comment

Mike Dopud is an Halo 4 websiode series playing a General Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          is that the movie with Matthew Modine in it? taking place during WWII?
          Yes. Lots of big names in it.

Comment

The guy who played "Alar" in SG-1's The Other Side is currently on NCIS right now. Heheheh....

Comment

The guy who played "Alar" in SG-1's The Other Side is currently on NCIS right now. Heheheh....
              Didn't he also play Odo on Star Trek Deep Space 9????
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

started watching dark angel! already seen Col whathisname ( the Russain guy)

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  Didn't he also play Odo on Star Trek Deep Space 9????
                  Purportedly. But I recognized him from SG-1. My parents (watching NCIS with me) promptly rolled their eyes and told me about Odo. I responded with "Pft. Nine, shmine. This dude's a Nazi freak."

Comment

Purportedly. But I recognized him from SG-1. My parents (watching NCIS with me) promptly rolled their eyes and told me about Odo. I responded with "Pft. Nine, shmine. This dude's a Nazi freak."
                    For those that are older he was also on the comedy show, "Benson".

Comment

it was Chekov! on Dark angel. ive seen now Apophis an Yu as well the only reason i know those guys is ive seen mini eps on utube! havnt seen anythin b4 season 8 much yet

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                        For those that are older he was also on the comedy show, "Benson".
                        Oh yeah! I totally forgot. Been around a long time.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Saw Daniel and Vala on another show, I cant remember what it was, but I think Vala was a biker chick! wow no spelling mistakes thank u nite school!

Comment

Paul McGillion is on tonight's episode of Fringe.

Comment

Kevin (Zipacna) Durand is in the new movie Resident Evil: Retribution

Comment

The X Files has quite a few (and some for Supernatural as well)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
                                X