No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Don Davis in "A League of Their Own" last night. Small part, but my SG-fan heart went pitter patter anyway. Recognized him straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Watched Don Davis in "A League of Their Own" last night. Small part, but my SG-fan heart went pitter patter anyway. Recognized him straight away.
      Awwwww....
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Not a show, rather movies but I think 'Zapacna' was in Real Steel and X-men origins: Wolverine.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
          Not a show, rather movies but I think 'Zapacna' was in Real Steel and X-men origins: Wolverine.
          he is also in robin hood with russell crowe.

Comment

Originally posted by big will View Post
            he is also in robin hood with russell crowe.
            And also in "I am Number Four" as the boss of the alien hunter guys. And he was in Dark Angel as Joshua. I think that was his name, anyway.

He was also in "Walking Tall" with Dwayne Johnson (which also happened to have Ryan Robbins).

I swear, this dude is *everywhere*.

Comment

Saw Corin Nemec on Cop Dog on Fox Family Movies last night!

Comment

I've come across a few Hallmark movies with Paul McGillon. Also the Hallmark movie "Wedding Daze" has the actress that played Cadman in it, she's the middle sister.

Also in the first episode of season 2 of JAG, we come across the actor that played Sam's dad in it.
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Tim Guinee (aka Tomin) spotted in revolution pilot
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Mitch Pileggi (Col. Caldwell) and Corin Nemec (Jonas Quinn) in the same Supernatural episode. Together!!

Comment

Probably was mentioned before. Just watched The cabin in the woods, even before going on IMDB to check the actors I knew it was filmed in Vancouver. Fifteen, i say fifteen actors from the Stargate franchise are in that movie. And im sure many more from behind the camera. Its incredible.

Dan Payne, Jodelle Ferland, Dan Shea, Nels Lennarson, Rukiya Bernard, Peter Kelamis, Adrian Holmes, Chelah Horsdal, Terry Chen, Heather Doerksen, Patrick Sabongui, Phillip Mitchell, Ellie Harvie, Patrick Gilmore, Brad Dryborough.

Most we wouldn't recognize by name, but every time i caught a glimpse of them during the film, i couldn't help to think about Stargate.

Comment

Watching Torri Higginson on NCIS right now.
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          Mitch Pileggi (Col. Caldwell) and Corin Nemec (Jonas Quinn) in the same Supernatural episode. Together!!
                          and Jewel Stait (SGA) was on Superntural too.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                            and Jewel Stait (SGA) was on Superntural too.
                            Yup! I just saw that one! She was awesome. I've seen her on X-Files too. I love that ep.

Also, I just saw Erick Avari (Kasuf, father of Sha're) in Daredevil. He and Michael Clarke Duncan (may he RIP) are the only part of the movie that's worth watching for.

Comment

Are beloved wray (ming na) was in a bomb of a film by Asylum (the main sci fi network go to guys for alien invasion/disaster flicks) called Super cyclone. Great premise, but sucky acting/effects.

Comment

Just spotted Ben Browder in an old fly-boy movie called "Memphis Belle". He's such a baby in this!

Comment

Working...
                                X