No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably been posted but the UK gets these programmes late, but saw Paul McGillion in the first episode of Alcatraz, where he played the returnee Jack Silvane's nephew. Have to be honest, son recognised him first. No Scottish accent in sight!

Comment

Brody, volker and BAG in cabin in the woods
      sigpic
      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Heh heh heh.... The Captain in SG-1's "First Commandment" (the one who wasn't Hansen or Carter, but rather the last remaining sane member of Hansen's team) was a General in "The Day the Earth Stood Still". He's done well for himself in the military! I suppose he has SG-1 to thank for that, huh? Saving his six and all...

Comment

Everytime I see Corin Nemic on Supernatural I'm thinking "that wasn't very nice Jonas."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Golf 1 View Post
            I was wondering if anyone who premierly watches SG-1 finds it wierd to see the actors on other shows.
            Whenever I watch reruns of MacGyver, I always expect the rest of SG-1 to pop out somewhere-I always have to remind myself that its a different TV show.
            Also, if anyone's ever seen it, it was WIERD to hear Christopher Judge's voice on the cartoon Adventures from the Book of Virtues!
            When watching MacGyver I see a location and think I've seen it on Stargate before. One of the inside of one of the 'sheds' looks a lot like the inside of a ship on SG1.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
              Everytime I see Corin Nemic on Supernatural I'm thinking "that wasn't very nice Jonas."
              I think the same thing whenever I watch Stephen King's "The Stand". He's such a weenie in that one. So far, the only other place I've liked his character was in Operation Dumbo Drop-- yeah, old school. I know.

Comment

Early SG-1 reunion on "The Mentalist". In episode "Pink Champagne on Ice" we've got Chris Judge and Jay Acovone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                  When watching MacGyver I see a location and think I've seen it on Stargate before. One of the inside of one of the 'sheds' looks a lot like the inside of a ship on SG1.
                  Probably was, since I believe MacGyver was filmed in Vancouver, B.C. - same as SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                    Was watching Fairly Legal on USA and RDA was in it. He was at the end. The episode was called The Two Richards. He looked good.

Then...I watched another Fairly Legal (Believers) episode right after that one, and the guy who played Marrick (Currie Graham) on Ark Of Truth was on it. He played some CEO on the episode.

Teryl Rothery was in an episode of "Fairly Legal" also, as a friend of Kate's stepmother. It was good to see Teryl in another show.

There were a few others from SG1 that showed up on "Fairly Legal". Michael Adamthwaite (he played Anubis' First Prime). Boren (one of the Aschen from "2001"), and a few others, too.

Comment

Speaking of Teryl, I got super excited when an ad for the latest Flicka movie came on TV. They were playing some of the clips, and I saw a brief flash of Teryl Rothery as a trainer or something.

But then I went on imdb.com and saw that she wasn't anywhere on the cast list. False alarm. I know refuse to see the movie. *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Teryl Rothery was in an episode of "Fairly Legal" also, as a friend of Kate's stepmother. It was good to see Teryl in another show.
                        Teryl's character was trying to legalize her divorce from her not-quite-ex husband - who was Dan Payne (SG1 kull warrior extraordinaire!) That was cute to see - the big hulk of a guy next to the small, petite lady.
                        sigpic

Comment

There was a Firefly marathon on TV yesterday, it was fun to watch Jewel Staite in that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not sure why but i gave Fairly legal 3 eps to impress me.. and it didn't.. Was that ep with TR the 4th in line?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Not sure why but i gave Fairly legal 3 eps to impress me.. and it didn't.. Was that ep with TR the 4th in line?
                              Teryl was in episode 6 of the 1st season. It was nice to see RDA in a couple eps as well, even if they were small appearances.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Mentalist 4.20 (Something Rotten in Redmund): David DeLuise

Comment

Working...
                                X