No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Did I just see Jamie ray newman (LT Cadman) on Niptuck?
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I saw Torri Higginson on NCIS last week. Aparantly she's going to have a recurring role.
      "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
        I saw Torri Higginson on NCIS last week. Aparantly she's going to have a recurring role.
        Wooohoo!

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
        Ok, Did I just see Jamie ray newman (LT Cadman) on Niptuck?
        She playd a bad bad girl
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Hopefully we will get to see Torri's NCIS episode down here in Aus in the next week or so. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
            Sweet!

I've just started watching NCIS (mostly watching re-runs because I swear that this show is on all the time). Tonight I saw two NCIS episodes, one with Corin Nemec and one with Connor Trineeer. Of course, they were both bad guys.
            Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
            Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson in Super Bowl commercial wow i saw that it was great , i am sorry but MacGyver has more dignity then McGruber , however McGruber is willing to risk more !
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Saw Mitch Pillegi (Caldy as I dubbed him last night when I saw him) in 'Brothers & Sisters' as the boss of one of the guys- the lawyer (whose name I've forgotten since it was the first ep in like 3 months that I've seen as it's only just started up again in Aus).
                Looked it up: the guy I was trying to remember is Kevin, & Caldy was his boss.

In Re to Torri in NCIS- yay! Good to hear she'll be in it more!
                As for Conner in one- I never knew....although I haven't seen many of ye oldie eps. I got really into it when Zeva was introduced.. and we hardly ever watch the repeats cos my brother & sister (whom I watch it with) have seen all of them. Just looked his episode up, & I remember the episode but it's patchy. Gonna go find it on the net to watch!

Oh, & Robert Carlyle is in 'Eragon'- from what photos I've seen he'll be in it a bit, as it seems he's the King's advisory (but I'm just guessing- I haven't actually got to his part in the book). Haven't seen it yet, as I'm just over 1/5th of the way through the book. But the dvd of it is sitting in my lounge room taunting me as I'm not going to watch it until I've finished the 500 page book! (I'm like 150-160 pages into it).
                Last edited by LandJrule; 02 February 2009, 07:34 PM.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hey! Major Griff got stabbed on Monk! (It's from the first season.)

Also, Coombs and Tanith have been responsible for all sorts of trouble on 24 this year. (I swear, 24 is like the toll booth for Stargate's parking lot. "Sir, you are required to act on at least one episode of 24 before we validate your parking at Bridge Studios. Do you prefer to play a bad guy, or a really bad guy or just some guy who gets killed right away?")

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                    Hey! Major Griff got stabbed on Monk! (It's from the first season.)

Also, Coombs and Tanith have been responsible for all sorts of trouble on 24 this year. (I swear, 24 is like the toll booth for Stargate's parking lot. "Sir, you are required to act on at least one episode of 24 before we validate your parking at Bridge Studios. Do you prefer to play a bad guy, or a really bad guy or just some guy who gets killed right away?")

I like Tanith in 24 so far. he was in sanctuary too.
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

My sister's watching the episode which guest stars Peter DeLuise as the Bully!

I love that ep!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Novak was a airline ticket clerk in the season 1 episode of the x-files E.B.E..... old news probably, but she looks exactly the same even with a 10 year or so gap between that and her being in SG-1
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

sanctuary

Carter (obviously)
                          tanith
                          tod
                          harlan (spelling- head ethosian male)
                          unnamed SGA member from season 5 (the one with colya) (playing tesla in sanctuary)
                          and many more i cant name

i love sanctuary but cant help expecting to see a stargate everytime there in the main chamber

Comment

i went to see Twilight the other week and i knew there was something familliar about the kid who played Mike Newton! i just realised he was Michael Welch the guy who played a young O'neill.

i knew id seen him somewhere
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw Push today. It was okay. Save your money - wait for the DVD.

The movie stars Djimon Hounsou who played Horus in the original Stargate movie. It also featured Neil Jackson who played Khalek in SG-1 and the Wraith in "Vegas" on Atlantis.

Neat, no?

Comment

hum...interesting.....Are you sure it will be good wait for the DVD?
                                Hello Guys! Sorry for any Writing errors. I'm Brazilian and don't know english....XD~~

Comment

Working...
                                X