No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Shanessy was on the Nanny, he was in an episode of 8th season!
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I think that Amanda Tapping was in a comedy film with Jamie Foxx.
      She played a small part as either a Nurse or Dr in a hospital scene.

I can't remember the name of the film though, any ideas people?

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
        I think that Amanda Tapping was in a comedy film with Jamie Foxx.
        She played a small part as either a Nurse or Dr in a hospital scene.

I can't remember the name of the film though, any ideas people?
        Booty call. He started spitting game at her and she just walks off with this disgusted look on her face...classic.
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
          Booty call. He started spitting game at her and she just walks off with this disgusted look on her face...classic.
          Cheers for answering my question Kelt'ar , it's a pretty funny film, shame Amanda didn't play a bigger part really, but I guess the story really centered around the main characters in that one.

I like Amanda in Sanctuary , which I know is a bit of an obvious one which I can see has been mentioned on this page, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
          Oh and not forgetting the guy who plays Zelenka in SGA, he was in the episode called Kush and I think the lady that plays Morgan Le Fe is in that one too.

Has it been said that Michael Shanks was in Andromeda and played the part of a ships Avatar?

Comment

Oh, and Young Jack O'Neill from Fragile Balance is going to play a minor character in the Twilight movie. Mike Newton is the character's name.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
              Oh, and Young Jack O'Neill from Fragile Balance is going to play a minor character in the Twilight movie. Mike Newton is the character's name.
              awesome

Comment

some rubbish sci fi film called loch ness terror
                Carson Beckett getting eaten by the Loch Ness Monster
                "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Peter DeLuise is in Yeti ...right now on SciFi.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Pete Shanahan is on Wizards of Waverly Place. My friend and I call it "The Pete Show," because we feel he's the only thing worth watching in it. XD

Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                      Pete Shanahan is on Wizards of Waverly Place. My friend and I call it "The Pete Show," because we feel he's the only thing worth watching in it. XD
                      Not a bad show.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

in the tv movie of Knightrider from '91 Jacob Carter and Steven Caldwell.
                        Gary Jones was also in Sliders

Comment

There is a movie on Lifetime right now called "He's Hot But I Hate Him"

So far I've seen Paul McGillion, Peter DeLuise, Amanda Tapping and Dominic Zamprogna(Ares in SGA's Childhoods End)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Not a bad show.
                            Yeah, I'm not saying it's bad, just not something I watch for any reason beyond to see Pete.

Comment

Stay with me for my spellng mistakes .

Corin nemic was in Ghost whisper season 3.
                              Master B, Tak was in house season 4.
                              The girl who played Osirus was in a Medical dram called Hope.
                              (D. Jackson) Shanks was in Eureka.
                              Elexus Doig was in Eureka.
                              Adria (Vala's daughter) is in Fire fly.
                              CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                              Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                              Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                              Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                              Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                              Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

my macgyver marathon continued this weekend and i saw 2 sg1 guest actors.

in one episode, macgyver has an ex-navy seal friend who stole anthrax from the phoenix foundation. the ex-navy seal friend was played by the actor playing the colonel who died in the sg1 episode " a matter of time".

in another episode, during the opening gambit, macgyver built a bamboo plane (which the mythbusters proved to be impossible) to rescue an american journalist kidnapped by south american rebels. the journalist was that alien archeologist in the sg1 episode "window of opportunity".

Comment

Working...
                                X