Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*reads comments*

Well, I'm sorry to say this Alipeeps, but whisky, no matter how much, is not an excuse. It looks like ritual sucide for you.

I'll go and prepare the blunt object.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-30-2007.html

June 30

Photos: Chocolates.

Write-Up: Holly Hannah! It looks like poor Ali (see yesterday's entry) was healthy enough to write back!

“Dear Hazzencockle,

I have received your mail, i really appreciate your concern to my ill-health and your willingness to help to set up the orphanage foundation and for the needy, may the ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you.

Meanwhile i need your truthfulness towards this work of humanity since im now in my sick bed and cannot undertake this foundation myself .I will need from you to forward me your personal informaton of passpot and bank ,your home address and your tellphone number. As soon as i recieves this i will forward your information to the bank to transfer the money to you as my next of kin.

I am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible .

Thanks,

Yours trully,
      Engr. Ali”
      Joe, of course, had to respond:

“Dear Ali,

Good to see you are strong enough to write back! Given how sick you sounded, I was afraid that dearth would claim you before we had the chance to break ground on that orphanage. Speaking of which, I wanted to quickly run some possible orphanage names by you:

Hazzencockle's Home for Wayward Youth

Aloysius P. Hazzencockle's Gift to the Children

Aloysius et. Al's Kid Crib

I'm working on a few more, but let me know if you have any ideas of your own or would be okay with one of the aforementioned suggestions.

Regarding the banking request - I invested $10 000 with the heir of a crown prince of Nigeria a few months ago and am concerned that I may have been scammed, so I have to be very cautious in my internet dealings. That said, your request comes at a good time as I was recently informed that I am the winner of $10 million in the U.K. Lottery, money I could use to help co-fund the orphanage!

I will be going to Europe to deliver the cash necessary to free up the funds (and pick up my winnings!) and since I'll be in the area, would it be possible to meet up? I could deliver the documents then.

I don't travel much so I'm not familiar with foreign lands (I assume they speak English in England? I'm not sure.) but I was wondering how close you are to the area? How long would it take you to drive from Argentina to Hounslow? If it's out of your way, maybe I can hop on a train and meet you for the afternoon instead. I have heard many lovely things about Argentina and would love to get my picture taken with a koala bear. If this can be arranged, it would be dandy.

Sincerely,

Aloysius P. Hazzencockle”
      Also, a chocolate run.

Questions:

WayBeyondSoccerMom writes: “Hey, care to comment on the movie currently in post production that Martin Gero is producing, writing, and directing called "Young People *******"?”

Answer: The movie was written by Martin Gero and long-time friend Aaron Abrams (for pics of AA, check out my second annual chocolate party blog entry), starring Aaron, and directed by Marty G. Yes, it’s a departure from the scifi genre - more ******* than wraith-blasting - but you won‘t have to be a fan of Martin to enjoy the movie. A funny and telling commentary on contemporary relationships. And then they all get culled at the end.

PG15 writes: “Would you or the rest of the writers create a gay or bi character on Atlantis?”

Answer: How do you know we haven’t already?

ChevronSeven writes: “Hey, Joe, I tore a ligament in my foot. Do I get a dedication?”

Answer: Yes. I dedicate this blog entry to ChevronSeven. But you’ll have to share it with Anonymous #7 who got an ouchy sliding into second base yesterday afternoon.

Jessica writes: “Will the "Common Ground" Wraith ever get a name, say Steve Jr. or something?”

Answer: How about Todd?

Patricia writes: “What are your plans for Canada Day? Are you doing anything patriotic?”

Answer: I’m doing my part to help the Canadian economy by working on my script.

Anonymous #1 writes: “Has there ever been any consideration for an episode dedicated entirely to the B-Team of either Atlantis or SG-1?”

Answer: We did it in SG-1. It was an episode titled The Other Guys. And then there was Proving Ground. We have no plans to do a similar story on Atlantis.

NZ Jackie writes: “Is there one episode of SG1 that you would re-do...?”

Answer: I can only pick one?

Linzi writes: “I just heard SciFi have announed September 28th for the premiere of season 4. Will SciFi be world premiering (is that a word?) Adrift?”

Answer: Yes. Sci Fi will be airing the First-Time Anywhere World Premiere of Atlantis’s fourth season. First episode up: Adrift.

Farscapefan writes: “Could you please tell me how big, or perhaps rather how small Claudia Black's part is in Continuum movie, so I can decide whether to buy this DVD or not…”

Answer: Just big enough to make you want to buy the DVD.

Firefly827347 writes: “I was watching kids TV with my 4 year old nephew (my mother forced me, honest) and flicked over to see that Mona the Vampire was on (it was about a pixie, sorry I can't be more specific...) and in the end credits the name Joseph Mallozzi popped up. How many eps did you do?”

Answer: Mona the Vampire was one of the shows I developed for television. I story-edited the first couple of seasons and wrote about a third of the episodes. Then the anti-vampire threads started appearing on the various Mona forums and it just got to be too much for me so I moved on to the calmer waters of Flying Rhino Junior High.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Firefly827347 writes: “I was watching kids TV with my 4 year old nephew (my mother forced me, honest) and flicked over to see that Mona the Vampire was on (it was about a pixie, sorry I can't be more specific...) and in the end credits the name Joseph Mallozzi popped up. How many eps did you do?”

Answer: Mona the Vampire was one of the shows I developed for television. I story-edited the first couple of seasons and wrote about a third of the episodes. Then the anti-vampire threads started appearing on the various Mona forums and it just got to be too much for me so I moved on to the calmer waters of Flying Rhino Junior High.
        That is so totally awesome! I used to love that cartoon

Yup. Anyways

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

PG15 writes: “Would you or the rest of the writers create a gay or bi character on Atlantis?”
          Huh? O'Really?

Comment

Quote:

Huh? O'Really?
            Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
            Huh? O'Really?
            aka that could apply to any character you see in the background, any guest character, cuz unless something of a sexual nature comes up (like a character 'hits' on another), you won't know. Of course, if Zelenka starts showing up with his fingernails painted pink, you're gonna wonder ...

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              Huh? O'Really?
              I think Joe was referring to the all gay all the time 'second extra to the left' in Sunday hence that episode being so controversial.

Hey I like the sound of Beetroot chocolate. Yum, beetroot is my third fave vegetable. *seriously*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                aka that could apply to any character you see in the background, any guest character, cuz unless something of a sexual nature comes up (like a character 'hits' on another), you won't know. Of course, if Zelenka starts showing up with his fingernails painted pink, you're gonna wonder ...
                That would be fun to watch... a little bit of Glam in Aantis wouldn't hurt:!

Comment

Thank goodness Sci-fi is getting the world premiere! This will be really good for ratings.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

LMAO! He sure knows how to rile fans up, no? That being said, somewhere there exists a video of me at the Vancouver con's hotel, drunk as a skunk, loudly proclaiming that "Lorne is so gay!" ...
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Thank goodness Sci-fi is getting the world premiere! This will be really good for ratings.
                      Sci-Fi always has the world premiere of the beginning of the season (AFAIK). It's the second half where they screw up and let everybody else have it first. (Which, as someone in the UK, is kind of a good news/bad news thing for me.)

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-1-2007.html

July 1: Happy Canada Day!!

Photos: Joe at Greek Fest; the crouds and foods at Greek Fest; and a bulldog puppy in need of a good home.

Write-Up: See "Photos".

Questions:

Anonymous #2 writes: “When you film an episode , you sometimes say how you had to leave scenes out cause of time issues even though the scene was filmed. My question is what is done with that and why dont you guys ever insert some of that back into episodes on dvd release?”

Answer: There’s usually a good reason why certain scenes don’t make the cut. And, for the most part, we rarely lose whole scenes but parts of a given scene - a snip here, a cut there. The finished version is a lot tighter and, thus, preferable.

Atlantisfannew1 a ecrit: “Il y a une chance qu un jour il est un personnage francais dans Stargate Atlantis???”

Reponse: Peut-etre.

Anonymous #3 writes: “[Robert Cooper’s] GW interview is (..) interesting, mostly I found it (…) incredible.”

Answer: Pleased to hear you enjoyed it. You can also download the audio portion to your computer and listen to it every night before you go to sleep.

Shannon writes: “I see 64 comments already. How many do you actually have time to read? Twenty? Fifty? All?”

Answer: I read every comment I approve.

Cheeky Lil Devil writes: “I should advise you that Argentina and Nigeria are two different countries.”

Answer: Point taken. But while Nigeria was the scene of poor Ali’s militant kidnapping/shock/stroke, Argentina, the land of kangaroos, is what he now calls home.

Not Stargate, but it's funny

Anonymous #4 writes: “Will you make an episode with ford in it?”

Answer: No plans to.

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...ly-1-2007.html

July 1st

Talk about food, pictures of artery-clogging food, and little critters at the end.

Anonymous #2 writes: “When you film an episode , you sometimes say how you had to leave scenes out cause of time issues even though the scene was filmed. My question is what is done with that and why dont you guys ever insert some of that back into episodes on dvd release?”
                          Answer: There’s usually a good reason why certain scenes don’t make the cut. And, for the most part, we rarely lose whole scenes but parts of a given scene - a snip here, a cut there. The finished version is a lot tighter and, thus, preferable.

Atlantisfannew1 a ecrit: “Il y a une chance qu un jour il est un personnage francais dans Stargate Atlantis???” [There is a chance one day a French character (will appear) in Stargate Atlantis?]
                          Reponse: Peut-etre. [Perhaps]

Silver writes: “When you mentioned Richard Scarry in an earlier blog , I ran to check my toddler's tapes.There wasn't a writing credit listed. I did a web search & was quite impressed with your history in children's televison. How do I know what episodes you contributed to?”
                          Answer: Hmmm. Off the top of my head, such favorites as: Patrick Pig Learns to Talk, Mario the Venetian Gondolier, Sneef in Russia, Sneef in India, Cave Pigs, and Huckle Cat Gets Put Down.

Anonymous #3 writes: “[Robert Cooper’s] GW interview is (..) interesting, mostly I found it (…) incredible.”
                          Answer: Pleased to hear you enjoyed it. You can also download the audio portion to your computer and listen to it every night before you go to sleep.

Shannon writes: “I see 64 comments already. How many do you actually have time to read? Twenty? Fifty? All?”
                          Answer: I read every comment I approve.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Will you make an episode with ford in it?”
                          Answer: No plans to.
                          Last edited by prion; 01 July 2007, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                            Sci-Fi always has the world premiere of the beginning of the season (AFAIK). It's the second half where they screw up and let everybody else have it first. (Which, as someone in the UK, is kind of a good news/bad news thing for me.)
                            Well it's good for you guys and bad for the network which in return is bad for the franchise. I was one of the fans in the US who waited for the show to air on Sci-fi 6 or 7 months later. I don't mind waiting it's when people throw in your face "Oh I saw this episode months ago" or " I downloaded this ep(illegally). My favorite is they post spoilers without courtesy, meaning w/o warnings.

Not saying all fans are like this, in fact have some really good friends overseas and in other countries who would never do this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Well it's good for you guys and bad for the network which in return is bad for the franchise. I was one of the fans in the US who waited for the show to air on Sci-fi 6 or 7 months later. I don't mind waiting it's when people throw in your face "Oh I saw this episode months ago" or " I downloaded this ep(illegally). My favorite is they post spoilers without courtesy, meaning w/o warnings.

Not saying all fans are like this, in fact have some really good friends overseas and in other countries who would never do this.
                                You do realize that your post makes it sound like you're saying that it's primarily Americans who spoil things for other people, right? Spoilerphages (those who spread spoilers) are everywhere. As a matter of fact earlier tonight I had to warn someone of untagged spoilers. It was for a UK show that so far has only aired in the UK and it never occurred to the poster that people might not have seen it.

And I'm sure you do know that Americans aren't the only spoilerphages out there. I'm just saying that you may want to take another look at the wording of your post.

We Yanks may be a skanky lot, but at least we have company.

EDIT: Unless you're just sulking about all them dem furriners who saw the eps first and gloated about it. Then phooey on you. But I'm keeping the term spoilerphage. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X