Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I literally cannot come up with anything to counter that. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Also, we have a tiny update on Joe's "The Kindred part 1" script
      Interestingly, SciFi starts showing the series "The Kindred" next Friday.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Well, there were also the promo pics from S2 or S3 that featured Rachel sticking her chest out or with a leg thrust randomly forward. Or both. And given that she was in the halter top and skirt at the time, well, I definitely got the impression she'd been posed to be provocative.

Oh yeah, and flock you, PG15! (hey, it had to be said)
        ah yeah, i found rachel's costume and pose to be very....attention grabbing. especially when the rest of hte cast were all wearing thier uniforms with a minimum of bare skin and torri certainly wasn't sticking her chest out
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hehehehe...Joe just emailed me. That's the coolest thing EVAR!!

Now, for those who don't have the high opinion of Joe like I have...hmm..imagine Joe Flanigan or David Hewlett, or Amanda Tapping emailing you. How excited would you be?

Apparently I'll be receiving the package when they go back to their offices after hiatus. I can't wait!!

Comment

hey, he can be a bit of a...rabble rouser, but he's also a nice guy

several years ago he got me an auto on a photo that i had...and it's still hanging on my wall.

whether i like his work or not, he has done some very nice things for folks
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
              What?! Really? Would that be Friday, the 29th or Friday July 6th?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                hey, he can be a bit of a...rabble rouser,
                Rabbles are for rousing.

but he's also a nice guy
                Yeah
                scarimor

Comment

Fanboy!

Comment

Bah! I was resting!
                    Weak. We should be able to restle that flocking out of you!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

That is interesting. I haven't seen Kindred the Embraced in over ten years,
                      since Fox aired it. The series wasn't the usual fare from Aaron Spelling and E.
                      Duke Vincent, but I liked it. But then again, I also liked Charmed.
                      Last edited by LaCroix; 28 June 2007, 07:58 AM. Reason: spelling and syntax

Comment

Bah! I was resting!
                        Ah, but you see, he was resting. Constant, repetitive refresh pressing causes what scientists theorize as the 'glazed eye syndrome.' PG15 hits the refresh key so often, that his visual cortex can't process the constant flickering of the screen, so he zones out, and when the page he wants actually does appear, his brain is still processing about six or so refreshes behind.

Of course, if you believe that, I have a used piece of flocking to sell you

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Fanboy!
                          Never said I wasn't one.

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                          Weak. We should be able to restle that flocking out of you!
                          It'll probably fall apart if you do that.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Ah, but you see, he was resting. Constant, repetitive refresh pressing causes what scientists theorize as the 'glazed eye syndrome.' PG15 hits the refresh key so often, that his visual cortex can't process the constant flickering of the screen, so he zones out, and when the page he wants actually does appear, his brain is still processing about six or so refreshes behind.
                          For your information, I was taking a light nap on my bed.

Comment

Now, for those who don't have the high opinion of Joe like I have...hmm..imagine Joe Flanigan or David Hewlett, or Amanda Tapping emailing you. How excited would you be?

Apparently I'll be receiving the package when they go back to their offices after hiatus. I can't wait!!
                            Yay for Joe!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                              That is interesting. I haven't seen Kindred the Embraced in over ten years,
                              since Fox aired it. The series wasn't the usual fare from Aaron Spelling and E.
                              Duke Vincent, but I liked it. But then again, I also liked Charmed.
                              I only saw it when it first aired. I was so mad, I missed the last ten minutes of the episode with the baby and I never found out what happened. They've never re-aired it and I've never seen it available (it didn't help that I couldn't remember the title of the series for the longest time).

Wait--how did you get a piece of flocking?! *suspicious*

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Is it in good shape? Second or third hand? No debts on it, I hope?
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X