Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Deep breath, Brian. Desperate men are always trying to change the truth to their interests.
    Well I am only talking about the ratings, not sure where he got those numbers from.
    sigpic

Comment

My guess is we'll see some fairly big updates regarding the franchise/SGU before the end of this month...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        Well no, Brian could be telling the truth for all you know...
        When it comes to lying to the fans I will believe Brian and not JM. You know, this angry but allmighty SGA-fans.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

When it comes to lying to the fans I will believe Brian and not JM. You know, this angry but allmighty SGA-fans.
          I'm with you on this.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, believing information about the show from a forum mod who changes his tune as often as Brian over one of the actual producers of the show makes much more sense. It's funny how these revelations about Syfy being willing to renew for a 6th season, and the blame being squarely on MGM's shoulders only surface after the cancellation of SGU when Syfy is in need of some damage control...
            Last edited by KEK; 17 January 2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Yes, believing information about the show from a forum mod who changes his tune as often as Brian over one of the actual producers of the show makes much more sense. It's funny how these revelations about Syfy being willing to renew for a 6th season, and the blame being squarely on MGM's shoulders only surface after the cancellation of SGU when Syfy is in need of some damage control...
              Briangate said this already long before SGU was cancelled and Mallozzi is the one who is contradicting himself all the time!

Comment

Well, since we're already picking sides , then I'll be joining KEK.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Well, since we're already picking sides , then I'll be joining KEK.
                  I pick the side of Jelgate which says that no one is lying and that people just infer incorrectly
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I pick the side of Jelgate which says that no one is lying and that people just infer incorrectly
                    Alright, that makes three sides. Come on, people, take your pick.
                    sigpic

Comment

It´s not lying when you say something you believe will happen.
                      Of course he have to stay a bit more positive as a show producer and writer. The doom and gloom is not JM´s job. Every good filmmaker and actor will promote their show and not sabotage it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Folks,

I'm talking about the ratings, I don't know where Joe M got those numbers from. Syfy was open to 2 series, whether SGA was good enough to get a renewal is really speculation although I strongly believe it was based on Syfy's numbers. What MGM decided is a totally different ballgame. From what we know, Syfy wanted another SG series at that time, whether it be SGA or SGU or both. If you don't believe that, whatever.

As per choosing sides, it's been a month since I even brought up ratings, and when I do I get insulted by Jenks/KEK, and well maybe it is best to not discuss this anymore. I've already bowed out of the SGU forum. I Don't want to bow out of the entire GW forum.

I just found it very off when Joe M said that SG-1 had a 2.0 rating when the highest ep only had a 1.9 rating.
                        sigpic

Comment

Only that I've been saying that for 2 years now. So, you are saying the producers did everything they could to save SGA? After their behavior now with SGU, I highly doubt SGA was even a thought to be saved which it did not, imo, since it was very renewable if there was no SGU on the plate.

No offense, the producers have changed their tunes many times. I've stuck with my tune, and now we are getting more and more evidence towards that tune.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Folks,

I'm talking about the ratings, I don't know where Joe M got those numbers from. Syfy was open to 2 series, whether SGA was good enough to get a renewal is really speculation although I strongly believe it was based on Syfy's numbers. What MGM decided is a totally different ballgame. From what we know, Syfy wanted another SG series at that time, whether it be SGA or SGU or both. If you don't believe that, whatever.

As per choosing sides, it's been a month since I even brought up ratings, and when I do I get insulted by Jenks/KEK, and well maybe it is best to not discuss this anymore. I've already bowed out of the SGU forum. I Don't want to bow out of the entire GW forum.

I just found it very off when Joe M said that SG-1 had a 2.0 rating when the highest ep only had a 1.9 rating.
                            A bit like those overseas ratings he let through without any comment that they were totally false....
                            sigpic

Comment

I find it very odd that last month you were revealing inside information that Syfy was going to pick up SGU for a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Well I am only talking about the ratings, not sure where he got those numbers from.
                                The same place he always gets BS numbers from
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X