Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think posts got lost due to server problems yesterday and the day before.

Joe's problems may have from the meal the night before. Though, I'm inclined to believe it was either the soup or the creme brulee. That said, he didn't start feeling REALLY sick until the the next morning. So it may have been indigestion that evolved into something else.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Lisa S. writes: “ Please reassure me that Atlantis isn't going to become 'The Sam Carter Show'!”

Answer: Honestly, it doesn’t matter what I say because fans will always assume the worst - until the shows actually air at which point they will conveniently find something else to complain about. That’s show business.
      heh

Comment

ah yes, posts did get lost. pretty much anything after midnight thursday night

as to rick's dog, yes, zoe was in chain reaction. she was Oscar. however his dog was not in singularity. that dog was Boomer and he belongs to Tara.Tara was a make a wish girl who's wish was to get her dog on TV. she did (boomer was the dog 'given' to cassie by jack)

boomer and tara used to come to gatecon each year since gatecon's main charity was Make a Wish

as to food poisoning, i've been 'lucky' enough tohave it once or twice - haven't touched Taco John's in years, nor do i plan to. But it usually does take a few hours to hit a person, dependant upon thier metabolism. If i have bad food for dinner, it usually hits me in the middle of the night. It's no fun, to say the least, and leaves you feeling pretty cruddy for a few days
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've been lucky, I haven't had food poisoning in at least 10 years; but then I'm very neurotic and tend to worry about my food a lot.

May 26

Photo: A somewhat more-ordinary piece of food.

Write-Up: Recuperating after the big throw-up yesterday by watching Anime, reading, watching "Thank You For Smoking", and reuploading pictures (that sounded like a metaphor for vomiting, but no). Dinner included the food pictured above.

Questions:

Anonymous #1 writes: “1) I've only ever seen Wraith suck life out of someone with their right hands. Can you get left-handed or even double-handed Wraith when it comes to sucking life? 2) Do the Wraith that wear masks look the same as the Wraith without masks, or does Wraith society have 3 genders (i.e, soldiers, workers and queens)?
          3) Since the Wraith are evolved from the Iratus bug, does that mean that new Wraith are 'born' the same way as Iratus bugs, or are they like humans in that matter?”

Answers: 1) The wraith have one feeding hand. 2) We’ll get a peek at their concealed mugs in season four and there are three distinct sub-set of wraith. 3) Again, check out season four to find out.

Lughtigern also writes: “Is there any chance that an episode in season 4 (or later) will cover more of the backstory of the Ancients?”

Answer: Various stories over the course of season four will offer more pieces to the puzzle.

Lorr54 writes: “You mentioned ComiCon yesterday. Any idea who from the crew/cast will be going?”

Answer: I have no idea who is going as of yet, but I know that SciFi has let if be known they would love the entire cast to show.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Wasn't it mentioned that Kewlona (yeah, my spelling is awful) was one of the planets wiped out in um...Counterstrike?”

Answer: It was never said Kelowna had been “wiped out”, only that it had fallen to the Ori.

Shivani writes: “Are you going to use more of your bench players in the upcoming season then you have in the past?”

Answer: The way season four is shaping up, it looks like we’ll be seeing a fair amount of both Radek and Lorne.

Comment

Zoe, RDA's dog, was also in 200 driving the truck.
            sigpic

Comment

May 27

Photos: Food.

Write-Up: Joe seems to be back to normal as he proclaims himself "food pundit" and proceeds to list off his restaurant pet peeves. Also, predictions on the last episodes of The Sopranos, and the dinner tonight.

Questions:

Ruffles writes: “Do you have any guest star casting news that you can share? Will the origins of Teyla's pregnancy be hinted at in early S4 or will The Seer be the first reveal? And will we actually find out the origins or will you keep us guessing? Any other instances of Shep Whump you can share?”

Answers: Nope. Hinted, yes. We’ll find out almost immediately. Nope.

Patricia writes: “Are there any further details about the distribution of the Stargate movies?”

Answer: Nope, sorry.

The Second Lily writes: “ 1) Have you seen/did you like "Little Miss Sunshine"?
              2) Is there a story as to why we don't know Major Lorne's first name?”

Answers: 1) Yup. 2) We just never got around to it. But Alan has given him a name in Spoils of War. It starts with a W. We’ll see if it sticks.

No "Evan" then?

Forrest writes: “If I was writing a two-parter for Atlantis, who should I (a writer from NZ) sent it of to, and where do I go from there?”

Answer: I’m sorry to say we’re not looking for freelance submissions.

Silver writes: “Don Davis looks like a happy person. What kind of chocolates are you feeding him?”

Answer: Don is a fan of dark chocolate, so he’s eating some Ghirardelli dark chocolates that Alan brought back for a recent trip to San Francisco.

Johnny E writes: “Who is the overall "Big Picture" person for stargate. The one who gives direction to the episodes so that it is not randomness from ep 1 to ep 20?”

Answer: In the case of Atlantis’s fourth season, Paul, Carl, Martin, Alan, and myself all weigh in on what should air where and what types of stories we should be telling.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                The Second Lily writes: “2) Is there a story as to why we don't know Major Lorne's first name?”

Answers: 2) We just never got around to it. But Alan has given him a name in Spoils of War. It starts with a W. We’ll see if it sticks.

No "Evan" then?
                I'm going for Warrick. Then we can call him Wazza

Comment

better not be walter

warrick
                  william
                  wendall
                  waldo
                  wade
                  wace
                  wadley
                  wadsworth
                  wagner
                  wainwright
                  waite
                  wake
                  wakefield
                  walcott
                  walden
                  walford
                  walker
                  wallace
                  waller
                  walworth
                  walwyn
                  ward
                  wardley
                  warford
                  warner
                  warren
                  washburn
                  watson
                  wayne
                  weldon
                  werner
                  wesley
                  wheaton
                  whitcomb
                  whitman
                  wickley
                  willy
                  wilmer
                  wilbur
                  wilson
                  windsor
                  winslow
                  winston
                  witter
                  wolfe
                  wolfgang
                  wordsworth
                  wray
                  wren
                  wyatt
                  wylie
                  wyman
                  wymer
                  wynn

sigpic

Comment

How about Wyatt? He can be Wyatt Earp Lorne. LOL!

Comment

I'm not even touching Willy Lorne...especilly in a show with whales and the inevitable Free Willy jokes

sigpic

Comment

I think Waldo would be worse in terms of jokes. Although Willy does have more of a pervy aspect.

Comment

You missed off William on the list. That's a nice traditional name.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                            You missed off William on the list. That's a nice traditional name.
                            Willy is short for William as well as Bill or Billy. I don't like it though I think Wolfgang would be cool!

Comment

I like Willow's suggestion only because i'm 1) too lazy to come up with my own suggestion 2) it's too early to think and i've just woke up
                              3)Sunday spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Isn't his mom an artist? So i'm kind of expecting something artsy with his name

Comment

Maybe Wayne?
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X