Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Backstory and nekkid feetsies all in one ep? *marks day on her calendar* That's too convenient to resist!
    Which would be so much easier to do if we a) knew where in the Season Doppelganger was going to air and b) knew anything about when the Season will premier, beyond "Fall"..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Which would be so much easier to do if we a) knew where in the Season Doppelganger was going to air and b) knew anything about when the Season will premier, beyond "Fall"..
      She can mark all possibilities. And become a coach potato for the next 6 months or so! Hooray....
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I'm going for a late September airdate. Possibly early October.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
          I'm going for a late September airdate. Possibly early October.
          D'you mean for the Season premiere? Cos Doppelganger is gonna air 6th at the earliest (more likely 7th or 8th) so if we're looking at, say an early October season premiere, Doppelganger may not air until into December!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm really hoping they're not waiting for an October premiere date. September is bad enough.

Comment

It's a quantum calendar. Whatever day I mark will be the right one.

Comment

It's a quantum calendar. Whatever day I mark will be the right one.
                No, it'd be both right and wrong.

Kinda like the live + 7 rating count. You dind't actually watch the show when it aired, but you're still counted.

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                  No, it'd be both right and wrong.
                  That's only until I actually look at the calendar. It's the looking that determines the outcome. Or maybe I'm wrong. But then that would be right, too. ...Right?

Comment

D'you mean for the Season premiere? Cos Doppelganger is gonna air 6th at the earliest (more likely 7th or 8th) so if we're looking at, say an early October season premiere, Doppelganger may not air until into December!
                    Late September/early October as season premiere.

Comment

I've got to say something. Lol.

Okay, in the comments on Joe's last blog, I (name over there is My Name Is Scott) made a snarky tongue-in-cheek comment about whumpers, in which I was absolutely kidding, because I'm a fan of the occasional whump myself.

A lot of people were angry.

1) CHILL

2) I was kidding, I'm a "light whumper" myself

3) Since when did Joe's comments page become a forum?

Moral of the story: I was kidding, making a snarky reference to what Joe had just said was going to happen in Doppelganger. SO. That being said, my apologies for my sarcasm not transferring well to this medium. Cool.... buh bye. :-D

And the people who were angry... Cheeky Lil Devil and others. I LOVE YOU! FEAR NOT! I'M NOT A HATER! :-D

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post

Okay, in the comments on Joe's last blog, I (name over there is My Name Is Scott) made a snarky tongue-in-cheek comment about whumpers, in which I was absolutely kidding, because I'm a fan of the occasional whump myself.

1) CHILL

Moral of the story: I was kidding, making a snarky reference to what Joe had just said was going to happen in Doppelganger. SO. That being said, my apologies for my sarcasm not transferring well to this medium. Cool.... buh bye. :-D

And the people who were angry... Cheeky Lil Devil and others. I LOVE YOU! FEAR NOT! I'M NOT A HATER! :-D
                        This surprises you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post

1) CHILL

Oh the sarcasm tranlsated fine... the tongue-in-cheek bit.. not so much.. It did read very much as though you were taking something of an unprovoked dig at people.. though it's nice to read here that that was not your intent.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh the sarcasm tranlsated fine... the tongue-in-cheek bit.. not so much.. It did read very much as though you were taking something of an unprovoked dig at people.. though it's nice to read here that that was not your intent.
                            Lol. Yeah, you won't find me alienating a whole sector of the fanbase like that :-D. The joke was totally unrelated to whumping or whumpers... just a little bit of ridiculousness.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

May 23rd

Photos: Chocolates from New Zealand, good ole' Donny D, Director Will Waring...uh, directing, and the preparation for a sparring scene featuring a smiling Jason Momoa and...what's this? Joe Flanigan is getting some "injury-make up" on him? Yes, that's right Whumpers, more whumping coming, it seems.

Write-Up: Dentists, and an almost-forgotten 8 year (or 9) wedding anniversary.

Questions:

None today, sorry.

Comment

That's only until I actually look at the calendar. It's the looking that determines the outcome. Or maybe I'm wrong. But then that would be right, too. ...Right?
                                Is this Schrodinger's cat's lesser-known counterpart, "Schrodinger's calendar"?
                                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                                X