Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

May 17

Photos: Me Lazy, Joe Explain-y:

Pictured: Todd Masters surprisingly sans award [note the pug calender behind him], ace editor Brad Rines working on Reunion [you can see some of it on the computer screen behind him...is that Teyla in leather?!], some of the gang at Post Production commiserate over the out-of-control producers, shots of the jumper someone requested, and Carl's rapidly degrading cupcake he has sworn to eat when the Anaheim Ducks win the Stanley Cup. Let's hope that, for Carl's sake, they do it this year.
    The Ducks can burn in hell!!!

I mean...er...no, that's what I mean, they can burn in hell.

Write-Up: What's new on TV for 2007? Joe gives you the Lowdown.

Questions:

Anonymous #1 writes: “I read that there was an episode for season one called "Human Error," but wasn't materialized. Will it show up in season 4?”

Answer: Nope. It was a script we just couldn’t make work.

Spamco writes: “1) Out of all the cast & crew members of both SG-1 & Atlantis, who would have the most interesting biopic? 2) Would it do well?”

Answers: 1) Probably Brad. 2) Probably not.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Would you be able to tell us if Adria (Morena Baccarin) will be in the Ark of Truth?”

Answers: Sure and, yes.

[Woohoo!!]

Anonymous #4 writes: “I really like to know if we´ll see a Season 4 episode that revolve around the "relationship" between Teyla and McKay? Also like to know, do you watch TV shows like "Monk" Or "The Dead Zone"?”

Answers: Not yet on all three.
    Last edited by PG15; 17 May 2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

That... definitely looks rather like Teyla in a funky leather coat...

Hmm... taking fashion tips from Ronon now?

Edit: Okay, crazy thought here but, bearing in mind that we know that..

Casting spoilers for Reunion:
      Spoiler:
      Teal'c shows up in Reunion....

..am I going crazy or in that pic with Teyla, does that look kinda like
      Spoiler:
      Vala
      she's sitting across from/talking to?!!
      sigpic

Comment

JM never said anything about that, so I don't think so.

The women actually reminds me of Linda Park (Hoshi on Enterprise), strangely enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          JM never said anything about that, so I don't think so.

The women actually reminds me of Linda Park (Hoshi on Enterprise), strangely enough.
          So far, in direct response to a question asking if Daniel, Mitchell or Vala will appear in Season 4, Joe has responded simply with, "possibly".

Looking again at the pic...

Spoilers for Reunion:
          Spoiler:
          It definitely looks to me like that's Teal'c sitting across from Ronon...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            http://www.josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/

May 17

The Ducks can burn in hell!!!

I mean...er...no, that's what I mean, they can burn in hell.
            The Ducks' players will be making tee times after Sunday nights' game. As I stated before, the Stanley Cup is coming back to Motown this year!!!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              okk guys, i know we trend off topic now and again..but yeah, if you want to continue the gas prices discussion, let's make another thread in off topic please
              Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if Joe M was boring you all.

Anonymous #4 writes: “I really like to know if we´ll see a Season 4 episode that revolve around the "relationship" between Teyla and McKay? Also like to know, do you watch TV shows like "Monk" Or "The Dead Zone"?”

Answers: Not yet on all three.
              That makes me sad, not the Monk thing I hate that show, but McKay and Teyla need more time/scenes together. It is not even possible for them to have less time/scenes together!

Comment

Teyla's only good for B-and C-plots and since McKay is all about the A-plot spotlight (or B-plot when she's dumped down to C), there's little chance of them ever having any really meaty scenes together.

As for USA programming, never mind Monk and Dead Zone, folks should be watching Psych. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                  The Ducks' players will be making tee times after Sunday nights' game. As I stated before, the Stanley Cup is coming back to Motown this year!!!
                  Na, it's going to Ottawa

Ahem, back on topic...Joe's blog eh
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Teyla's only good for B-and C-plots and since McKay is all about the A-plot spotlight (or B-plot when she's dumped down to C), there's little chance of them ever having any really meaty scenes together.
                    Oh but she gets her very own story arc this season. Something about getting knocked up. And McKay is not A-Plot he is comic relief passing as an A-Plot character (IMHO of course).

As for USA programming, never mind Monk and Dead Zone, folks should be watching Psych. I love it.
                    I really only watch two US shows now, both are guilty pleasures that for embarrassment sake will remain nameless. (not counting SGA as we all know that is embarrassment + without saying ) I prefer UK shows, mind you I always have, so nothing new there.

Some how I doubt any of the shows Joe mentioned will be worth a look never mind a second one. This is the best of the lot???? Even for cable???

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                      Oh but she gets her very own story arc this season. Something about getting knocked up.
                      Ah, but will it really be about her or will it be about the mysterious daddy and/or the spawn growing inside her? How sad would it be if Teyla finally got her story (lame as it is, IMO) only to take a back seat to her own biology?

Comment

yeah, ok so IF RL is really preggers, it's nice that they acknowledge that fact and write it in...but does it HAVE to be a whole plot point????? Do we HAVE to have yet another super sprog of doom?

why can't it be your average, run of teh mill pregnancy?
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          yeah, ok so IF RL is really preggers, it's nice that they acknowledge that fact and write it in...but does it HAVE to be a whole plot point????? Do we HAVE to have yet another super sprog of doom?

why can't it be your average, run of teh mill pregnancy?
                          I think it's because these writers don't know how to deal with normal women having babies
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            I think it's because these writers don't know how to deal with normal women having babies
                            They don't know how to deal with normal women, period. When those women are having babies, it throws 'em even more off track.

Comment

very true

for adult men these guys treat female characters like teenage boys do

If they can't make a woman

Maternal
                              sexy alien
                              girlfriend

they don't know what to do with her
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

Criminal Minds is my poison of choice...

And as much as I'd love to see Teyla and McKay have some interaction... yeah this show is all about Shep and McKay...

Teyla's only there as a male accessory. Like a handbag.

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X