Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-been-making/

January 8, 2011

Photos: Apple-Stuffed Game Hens with Rosemary Butter, Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle, Sweet and Sour Cippolini, Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing, Braised Short Ribs and Parsnip Mash, Brussel Sprouts

Next week, I shift focus to your recipes for the “I Make The Best Whatever” playoffs (Thought I’d forgotten, didn’t you?).

So, what else have I been up to these past few days? Besides watching football you mean?

Reading and loving David Benioff’s City of Thieves.

On DVD, watching and loving Baccano. Talk about a huge cast of characters.

On t.v., watching and loving Top Chef. Anthony Bourdain is a great addition to the judge’s table.

Also, reading and enjoying your comments...

Mailbag -

ganymede writes: “How much you wanna bet that you’ve probably acquired an allergy to the Dogs…?”

Answer: Actually, according the tests I took when I was very young, I’m allergic to dust (who isn’t?), feathers (prefer foam pillows anyway), and cat and dog hair. I’ve never had a reaction before though.

Winst writes: “I believe that you meant feeling like Popeye Doyle in the sequel…The French Connection *2*.”

Answer: I stand corrected!

Wondering Brit writes: “But remember that while people may or may not have liked SGU, no one can really take away from you what any of you achieved is all this – not to mention the DVD sales which of the years have been staggering.”

Answer: Much appreciated.

Echelon writes: “I was going through the news when I read that The Walking Dead fired its writers after its record breaking finale. Instead going into a second season with assigned scripts to freelancers. Something you should look into if you are so inclined.”

Answer: Great show but I have yet to actually sit down and think about what I’d like to do next. A couple of opportunities have presented themselves and they’re very attractive, but after eleven straight years of working on Stargate, I wonder if it might not be a better idea to just take the year off and freelance.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...njoy-watching/

January 9, 2011

Photos: Anthony Bourdain, Tom Colicchio, Gordon Ramsay, Nigella Lawson, Ted Allen, Jeffrey Steingarten, Mario Batali, Alexandra Guarnaschelli, Aaron Sanchez, Mark Dacascos, Martin Picard, Gail Simmons, Claire Robinson

I watch a lot of food t.v., partly because I love food and partly because the Food Network is the channel of choice to keep my dogs company when I’m out and about (For what it’s worth, Bubba really seems to really enjoy Iron Chef America). As a result, over the years, I’ve come to form some definitive opinions about the programming and its various personalities. There are shows I like, shows I don’t, chefs, hosts, and judges I enjoy watching and those that, for whatever reason, just rub me the wrong way.

What follows is my list of The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Enjoy Watching. In no particular order...

Anthony Bourdain (chef, author, host of A Cook’s Tour and No Reservations).

Quick-witted and cutting, Bourdain is as hilariously entertaining on screen as he is on the page. A terrific addition to the judge’s table for Top Chef’s eighth season. One of my fave Bourdain quotes = his opinion of vegetarians: “Bad. Bad tourists. Bad guests. Not a lot of fun. Generally flatulent.”

Tom Colicchio (award-winning chef, head judge of Top Chef).

Unlike a lot of his intense, high energy fellow chefs, Colicchio exudes a calm, genial confidence that makes him not only very watchable, but incredibly likable as well. Given the opportunity, I’d love to sample his cooking AND go out for beers with the guy.

Gordon Ramsay (award-winning chef, restaurateur, t.v. personality – Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Confidential, F Word to name a few).

Love him or hate him, it’s hard to avoid him on television. Most know him for Hell’s Kitchen (in which he comes across as a raving lunatic much of the time), but F Word is the show to watch for a glimpse of the real Ramsay – talented chef, dedicated family man, and a guy with a sense of humor.

Nigella Lawson (food writer, cook, host of shows like Nigella Bites and Nigella Kitchen).

Sure, there are plenty of cooking show hosts out there with a hell of a lot more experience, but Lawson always brings a little something extra to the table. Sexy, sure, but also possessed of a playful self-confidence that makes her fun to watch.

Ted Allen (writer, host of various Food Network shows like Chopped and Food Detectives).

Allen always comes across as smart, fun, and funny. Another amiable presence on the Food Network.

Jeffrey Steingarten (food writer, food critic, frequent judge on Iron Chef America, regular judge on The Next Iron Chef).

He’s been referred to as “the Simon Cowell of Iron Chef America” and it’s a fitting parallel. Like Cowell, Steingarten is tough, knows his stuff, and can always be counted on for some witty insight.

Mario Batali (award-winning chef, restaurateur, television personality, Iron Chef, host of Molto Mario).

My favorite Iron Chef, Batali’s passion for food is palpable. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, and his respect and love for what he does makes watching him a real treat.

Alexandra Guarnaschelli (chef and television personality, host of The Cooking Loft with Alex Guarnaschelli, frequent guest judge on Chopped).

Guarnaschelli exudes an empathetic kindness and sincerity onscreen that always makes me feel I’m watching a friend on television. A veryfood savvy and observant friend.

Aaron Sanchez (chef, restaurateur, frequent guest juge on Chopped and Chefs vs. City regular).

I guess that one thing all my choices have in common is that they’re all very likable (well, I find ‘em likable anyway), and that’s cetainly one of the first things that comes to mind when I watch Sanchez. Smart and charming are two more. Another guy whose cuisine I’d like to try, and then take out for a beer.

Mark Dacascos (actor, martial artist, Iron Chef America chairman).

The chairman is BIG and incredibly over-the-top, in marked contrast to Dacascos who is one of the most humble, soft-spoken individuals I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with – which is why I love watching him do his flashy, sound-effect laden, operatic thing on Iron Chef America. Allez cuisine!

Honorable Mentions:

Martin Picard (chef and owner of my favorite restaurant Au Pied de Cochon, host of The Wild Chef).

He always looks like he just woke up after an all-night bender, but it’s all part of his endearing, down home style – which perfectly parallels his rustic and altogether delectable cuisine.

Gail Simmons (food critic, Special Projects Manager for Food & Wine, frequent guest judge on Top Chef, host of Top Chef: Just Desserts).

Tough but fair, Simmons commands respects and is a welcome Top Chef mainstay.

Claire Robinson (personal chef, host of 5 Ingredient Fix and Food Network Challenge).

Robinson is possessed of a goofy charm that makes her an entertaining watch.

Well, that’s my list. Thoughts? Who do you like to watch and why?

Tomorrow, The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities Who Kind of Get on My Nerves!
      sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-on-my-nerves/

January 10, 2011

Photos: Scott Conant, Robert Irvine, Andrew Knowlton, Matt Dunigan, Masaharu Morimoto, Lynn Crawford, David Rocco, Brian Boitano, Ricardo Larivee, Laura Calder, Simon Majumdar, Michael Smith

Yesterday, I gave you my list of the Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Enjoy Watching.

Today, it’s the Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities That Kind of Get on My Nerves. In no particular order...

Scott Conant (chef, restaurateur, guest judge on Top Chef America and Chopped, host of 24 Hour Restaurant Battle).

He’s like someone’s annoying boyfriend who shows up at your dinner party. Technically, you’ve invited him into your home but, secretly, you can’t wait for him to leave. To my eye, he seems humorless and self-important. Of course, that could just be his onscreen persona. If that’s the case, then he’s done a masterful job of pulling it off.

Robert Irvine (chef, host of Dinner Impossible, Restaurant: Impossible, co-host of Worst Cooks in America).

His hokey onscreen persona feels as phoney as his resume. I know most of these shows are scripted but his series in particular suffers from all-too obvious set-ups and cheesy pay-offs. At times, it feels like I’m a watching vaudeville comedian do a cornball cooking sketch.

Andrew Knowlton (restaurnt editor at Bon Appetit, occasional judge on Iron Chef America).

He comes across as opinionated and arrogant but, unlike fellow judge Steingarten, lacks the humor to balance out those more unlikable traits. Unfortunately, he also loses marks with me through no fault of his own. He reminds me of someone I worked with.

Joe Bastianich (restaurateur, judge on MasterChef).

In MasterChef, it often felt like he was trying to out-Ramsay Gordon Ramsay. The crystalizing moment for me came halfway through the competition when, less than impressed with a contestant’s creation, he elected not to sample it and, instead, tossed it into the bin. If Ramsay had done it, most would have thought “Damn, he’s tough!”. When Bastianich did it, I thought “Damn, what a jerk!”.

Matt Dunigan (host of Road Grill).

Clunky former football player Matt Dunigan presides over the kitchen with all the charm of, well, a clunky ex-football player. The quick cuts to the crowd reactions are presumably intended to build excitement but, instead, just come across as incredibly cheesy. Real painful to watch him try to pull off an Emeril Lagasse shtick.

Masaharu Morimoto (chef, Iron Chef on both Iron Chef and Iron Chef America)

Oh, how times have changed. Back when he battled brash Bobby Flay for the first time, I was firmly in Morimoto’s corner. Now, I just find him arrogant.

Lynn Crawford (chef, Restaurant Makeover regular, host of Pitchin’ In).

The premise of her show, Pitchin’ In, has fish-out-of-water Crawford roughing it in various challenging venues in her attempts to secure the freshest local ingredients. Unfortunately, I don’t really buy Crawford as the challenged city gal, and the promo of her sidekicking passing sheep does her no favors.

David Rocco (actor, producer, host of David Rocco’s Dolce Vita).

I’ve tried to watch this guy’s show but every time I tune in, there’s something going on wholly unrelated to food or cooking, whether he’s hanging laundry, slowmo caressing his wife, or having a ponderous conversation about his brother’s dating status.

Brian Boitano (host of What Would Brian Boitano Do?)

I guess it’s supposed to be funny/silly. I just find it silly/awkward.

Ricardo Larivee (host of Ricardo and Friends)

Larivee always looks like he just stepped off the set of a 70′s dance show. The show is called Ricardo and Friends and, while he’s certainly Ricardo, the “friends” that inevitably show up to feast on his cooking at show’s end are actually actors. I’m afraid he loses points for that.

Almost making the list...

Laura Calder(author, host of French Food at Home).

She always strikes me as profoundly unhappy to be doing the show. Every time I tune in, it’s like someone has just stirred her from a deep slumber and rushed her onto the set.

Simon Majumdar (food writer, broadcaster, occasional judge on The Next Iron Chef).

To be honest, he only lands here on the strength of a quote from the last season of The Next Iron Chef. He told one solidly built chef that he “looks like a linebacker but cooks like a ballerina”. The quote was replayed ad nauseum. Look, I get what he was going for but, really, how many ballerinas do you know can cook? Hell, the few ballerinas I know barely eat.

Michael Smith (chef, author, host of such shows as The Inn Chef and Chef at Home).

Damn, I feel guilty putting him on the list. Smith is quintessentially Canadian – extremely laid back and soft-spoken – and maybe that’s what makes him hard to tune in. He’s the Perry Como of the kitchen.

Tomorrow: The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Want To Love But Don’t/Want To Hate But Can’t!

No developments to report on the Stargate front, but I’m hopeful we’ll receive some news this week.

In the meantime, why not head over to Steve Eramo’s SciFiandTVTalk for a couple of SGU-related interviews.

One, with awesome Costume Designer Val Halverson: http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...l-apparel.html

Another with lovable writer-producer Remi Aubuchon: http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-aubuchon.html

Also, long-time Stargate Visual Effects Supervisor Mark Savela has been posting pics of SGU concept work over on his twitter, here: http://twitter.com/marksavela

Speaking of Mark Savela and the SGU Visual Effects team – congratulations to them on their VES (Visual Effects Society) nomination!

BCS Championship tonight. Shoulda been the two best teams in the nation, Oregon and TCU battling it out, but the Tide didn’t show up for the fourth quarter of their game vs. Auburn so the Tigers get the ticket instead.

I’m sure Chris Judge will agree when I say -

GO DUCKS!!!
        sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hate-but-cant/

January 11, 2011

Photos: Alton Brown, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Michael Symon, Rachel Ray, Emeril Lagasse, Marco Pierre White, Paula Deen, Jamie Oliver, Giada De Laurentiis

In recent days, I’ve posted a list of the Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Enjoy Watching and a list of the Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities That Kind of Get on My Nerves. Some of you have agreed with my choices. Some have disagreed. And some have wondered “Hey, why didn’t that annoying/lovable X make your list?”. Well, what follows is a third and final list – of the Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Want to Love But Don’t/Want to Hate But Can’t. Again, in no particular order...

Alton Brown (author, actor, host of such shows as Good Eats, Iron Chef America, and Feasting on Asphalt).

Want to love him but don’t. If I was compiling these lists a year ago, Brown would have made my Top 10 Favorites. Now, I’m not so sure. Most of the time, he’s immensely engaging, informative, and entertaining but, occasionally, I get a real Trebekish vibe off him – sort of a “I know the answers to everything. Aren’t I awesome?” vibe – especially when he’s presiding in Kitchen Stadium. Nice hair though.

Bobby Flay (chef, restaurateur, Iron Chef, and host of shows like Boy Meets Grill and Throwdown with Bobby Flay).

Want to hate him but can’t. I really didn’t want to like the guy and for a while, I didn’t. He’s brash, curt, and overconfident. But, boy, does his stuff look tasty and his show, Throwdown with Bobby Flay, has gone a long way toward endearing him to me. Turns out he’s a bit of a goof. I like that.

Guy Fieri (cook, restaurateur, game show host, host of shows like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives).

Want to hate him but can’t. If you can get past those frosted locks and breezy bombast, Fieri is actually pretty damn entertaining. And knows what he likes. Which, more often than not, is what I like.

Michael Symon (award-winning chef, restaurateur, Iron Chef, and host of such shows as Food Feuds).

Want to love him but don’t. Seem like a nice guy, cooks like a champ, but laughs like a serial killer.

Rachel Ray (cook, author, host of such shows as 30 Minute Meals and $40 a Day).

Want to hate her but can’t. Her food doesn’t really appeal, I hate her use of the term “EVOO”, and I can see how many could find her perennial cuteness off-putting but, damnit, I have a hard time resisting bubbly. She is a cutie and does love food, so she’s got that going for her as well.

Emeril Lagasse (chef, restaurateur, host of such shows as Emeril Live and Essence of Emeril).

Want to hate him but can’t. On the one hand, there’s the failed sitcom and silly showmanship; on the other hand, there’s his awesome southern cookin’ and trademark impish grin.

Marco Pierre White (award-winning chef, restaurateur, host of the fourth season of the UK Hell’s Kitchen and The Chopping Block).

Want to love him but don’t. I like tough but fair and that was what I was expecting to see from Marco when he hosted The Chopping Block. Instead, he came across as self-important and a little dull.

Paula Deen (cook, restaurateur, host of such shows as Paula’s Home Cooking and Paula’s Best Dishes.

Want to love her but don’t. Like I said, I love southern cooking and bigger than life characters but there’s something about Deen’s down-home coziness that I just don’t buy.

Jamie Oliver (chef, restaurateur, host of such shows as The Naked Chef and Jamie’s Kitchen).

Want to love him but don’t. I like the fact that he’s very dynamic and clearly enjoys what he does, but find him a little too annoyingly earnest in his food crusades.

Giada De Laurentiis (cook, guest anchor and contributor on Today, host of shows like Everyday Italian and Giada at Home).

Want to love her but don’t. Yes, I know she’s gorgeous and very sexy, but her Italian accent sounds like a put-on and her Italian cooking, at times, feels way more American than Italian.
          sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/

January 12, 2011

Videos: The Hunt creature cam POV

Photo: Mark Savela

Hey, you know who’s a big fan of our show? Mark Savela, our Visual Effects Supervisor. I know, I know. I imagine most everyone who worked on the franchise not only enjoyed what they did, but liked the series they contributed to as well. But there’s a difference between liking a show and being a fan of the show. There’s a certain passion, dare I say love, that accompanies the latter. And that’s what I sense from Mark whenever he comes in to discuss concept work, temps, finished visual effects, or how freakin’ awesome the show looked in HD when it aired the other night. He’s a guy who loves what he does because he loves Stargate, and this always comes through in his ever-positive attitude and the high quality of his work.

Anyway, Mark swung by my office yesterday morning to show me, among other things, an early version of the creature cam/pov for my episode, The Hunt.

Or check it out here: http://youtu.be/wEV-_oV5YwE

Mark was suggesting desaturating it a little to give it a more alien feel, but I kind of like the sharpness of the colors and the rainbowing effect on the edges of the tunnel vision.

http://youtu.be/-g2XXAyLawY

What do you guys think?

Mark will definitely be one of those people I’ll really miss. Hopefully, we’ll get another show off the ground and be able to pick up and continue our working relationship for some time to come. Of course, that’s if and when Stargate comes to an end. Speaking of which...

I was in the office yesterday to watch the Day 1 Mix of The Hunt. Great stuff! Anyway, while there, I talked to Brad. Needless to say, he’s been working hard to ensure we all get the opportunity to work with Mark in 2011. Nothing definite as of yet to report but a minor hurdle was cleared. Quite a few hurdles still lie ahead and there’s always the chance it might all be for naught – but right now, things are looking positive.

We spent a couple of hours in the late afternoon discussing the potential game plan if all goes well – and, if all DOES go well, I can assure you that it’ll be very, VERY exciting for all.

More news as it becomes available.

Hopefully sooner than later!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping for the best.
              sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...tting-on-my-i/

January 13, 2011

Video: Jelly

Photos: Lunch at Romers, Lawren Bancroft-Wilson, Joe Mallozzi, Ashleigh, Dinner at Peckinpah, Ken Cuperus, the bartender

Hey, guess who I heard from today? Mark Dacascos, aka The Chairman (Iron Chef America), aka Tyre (Stargate: Atlantis), aka Eric Draven (The Crow: Stairway to Heaven), aka Mani (Brotherhood of the Wolf) – and, most recently, Wo-Fat (Hawaii Five-O), who touched base after I mentioned him on my list of The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Enjoy Watching (January 9, 2011: The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities I Enjoy Watching!). Super stand up guy (after his stint on Atlantis, I had members of the crew walking up to me and asking if there was any way we could make him a regular – despite his character’s death and all). I have got to get to New York this year and watch him do his thing in Kitchen Stadium. And, while I’m there, check out some of the city’s good eats. Robert Cooper has already volunteered to be my culinary wingman and I’m sure I could convince Marty G. to join us.

Many of you have asked about Jelly, my 13 year old pug who is recovering from back surgery. Well, her conditions continues to improve and she’s finding it a lot easier to get around now -

Today, I met up with Lawren, Ashleigh, Ivon, and Sara for lunch at Romers (initially Chronic Tacos, but their West 4th location appears to: a) have just shut down operations or b) to be about a month away from starting up operations). I’ve had almost every burger on the menu and, each time, I end up regretting not having gone with the Magic Mushroom Burger. So, today, I did the Magic Mushroom Bruger...

It’s nice to have so many friends with free time.

Also, earlier in the week, I checked out that new barbecue place in Gastown = Peckinpah...

Ken enjoyed his pulled pork which was served up sans barbecue sauce. The house barbecue sauce, available at every table, has a little more of a vinegar kick than others, in keeping with the Carolina-style theme.

We covered all three desserts on the menu...

Peckinpah is a new addition to the Gastown restaurant row so I’m willing to dismiss some of the more disappointing aspects of this visit as “growing pains”. I’d like to give it a revisit in a month to see how things have improved. At present, nowhere near as good as the Memphis Blues Barbecue House. However, Peckinpah has something Memphis Blues doesn’t...

Okay, I’ve just about had it with Shaw Cable. I must get about a call a week from them. Last night, I recognized the number and answered. The girl on the other end of the line only had time to offer a “Good evening” before I launched into “Thanks for calling, but I have no intention of getting Shaw satellite television even though they’re internet provider and I’ll tell you why. I’ve been a Bell satellite customer for five years now and have never had a problem. My friends at work, on the other hand, are Shaw customers and all they do is complain about the problems they’ve experienced and the fact that they can never get someone from Shaw to go over and address the issues. So no thanks and if you could make a note of telling whoever was planning to call me next week that I still won’t be interested.”

A pause on the other end of the line and then: “So you’re basing your decision on what your friends say?”

“Yes,”I told her as the last of my patience evaporated away. ”I’m basing my decision on my friends, your customers, who have nothing good to say about the service you provide.”

She seemed genuinely offended and hung up.

Hopefully, this will deter them from trying again. If they prove persistent, my next step is to drop them as my internet provider. Maybe that will get me off their call list.

Hitting the mailbag tomorrow so get your questions in.

And finish off The Iron Hunt! Discussion begins Monday and author (not so secret Stargate fan) Marjorie M. Liu will be swinging by later in the week to field your questions!
                sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...h-the-mailbag/

January 14, 2011

Photos: Jelly, Lulu, Maximus, Bubba

Enjoy the dog show...

Catching up with the mailbag:

JeffW writes: “This has probably been asked before; what happens if you walk into the BACKSIDE of a gate with an active wormhole? Disintegration? Or is the field “Bi-directional” (i.e.-it will translate an object from the front or back)?”

Answer: Actually, I have answered this one before. The gate is not bi-directional so anyone walking in through the back of the puddle will step out into the front of the puddle. If they attempt to retrace their steps, they’ll end up traveling through the wormhole. Another similar question I get asked is “What happens if you enter an incoming wormhole?” The answer – You’ll be spat back out at a speed relative to that at which you entered it.

tidusspear08 writes: “It’s my first comment on your blog! Yay! I just wanted to tell you that I’m really glad to see Jelly recovering from surgery.”

Answer: Jelly says thanks. And what took you so long?

Tim Gaffney writes: “Is it completely random who you swap with if more than one person transfers at a time?”

Answer: Nope. Each stone has a specific slot in the device and a counterpart stone and slot on the other side (wherever that “side” may be).

Major D. Davis writes: “We’ve heard a lot about Extinction and SGU, but what about Revolution? Has it been shelved till this whole situation has been sorted out, or is progress still being made with the studio?”

Answer: At present, the focus is on SGU.

DeanGrr writes: “Could Dr. Rush still sacrifice the crew like he did in “Air”, i.e. risk their deaths in pursuit of knowledge, or has he changed a bit?”

Answer: It would appear that he has changed (in fact, they all have) but one wouldn’t know for sure unless Rush was put in that position.

DeanGrr also writes: “It may be off base, but it seems that a group of producers could launch a company, produce a modest internet pilot and then sell, say memberships to a “Wormhole Xtreme club”(bad example?!) and people could buy memberships at $50 or whatever they want to give, until $X million is reached to produce the next few shows: control is then in hands of producers, not as much network/advertisers.”

Answer: Sure, they could – and if this untried longshot method isn’t successful, then they lose whatever money they’ve invested in producing the project.

DeanGrr also writes: “To raise ratings: perhaps, turn a broadcast into an event with a realtime Q&A with an actress or writer(!) from the show.”

Answer: Done. Select cast member live-chatted with the fans during episodes. Made no difference to the ratings.

DearGrr also writes: “Can there be a good marriage between drama and scifi, and go beyond a niche audience?”

Answer: Hard to say. I think a lot of people are predisposed to turn off at the prospect of Science Fiction. Speculative Fiction (shows with less techy or futuristic elements) seems to have more success in bridging that gap.

Chad writes: “I noticed that the CW is running re-runs of SGU…any chance they may pick up the show and give it a third season?”

Answer: Highly unlikely.

fsmn36 writes: “I’ve always wondered why you haven’t been on Iron Chef as a judge.”

Answer: As I told Mark D. – I’m better on paper. That said, you all might think otherwise once Ivon has finished editing together that video of me in Tokyo, consuming four Seven-Eleven chocolate eclairs during a sake outing.

for the love of Beckett writes: “How have you been feeling lately? Have you been able to pinpoint anything as a culprit?”

Answer: Feeling better. I think it was stress-related. As the prospect of that other job got pushed, most of my symptoms magically disappeared. Also, the fact that my doctor – who presumably received the results of my blood tests last week – hasn’t called me up in a panic suggests I’ll be okay.

hal ehlrich writes: “I was wondering how often you eat out per day ?”

Answer: There was a time I used to eat out twice a day. In fact, the only times I ever ate at home was when I ordered in. Nowadays, I’ve been cooking at home. Still, I manage to get out 2-3 times a week.

hvn writes: “While I’m craving for (positive) Stargate news, for now just a food question: have you ever tried Dutch ?”

Answer: Does the Doetch Pancake House count? If so, then yes.

Ian Z. writes: “Here is what I sent Mr. Cohen of MGM as my idea to reduce the cost of SGU to enhance it’s likelihood of survival. What do you think?”

Answer: I think that, while I appreciate the effort, the show’s producers would be in a better position to suggest cost-cutting measures if the show’s budget needed to be reduced.

Josh writes: “Thank you so much for that update on the future of Stargate. I am really glad to hear that things are looking good right now. I was just wondering though if you could maybe give us some more details on what is actually going on with the process?”

Answer: If I was able to offer more details, I would have.

Chris L. writes: “Were the ships of SG1, Atlantis, and SGU all CGI or were their models?”

Answer: They were all CG. There was a model of the Destiny created, but it was designed for show-and-tell purposes in the concept meetings.

Jason967060 writes: “In light of the update you recently gave us about the Stargate franchise (a hurdle being cleared) would you still say that the Atlantis movie is still on hold indefinitely or are things looking up on that front?”

Answer: No movement on the Atlantis movie.

dasNdanger writes: “And that was the end of my dream. I think this is like the third or fourth dream I’ve had about you, Joe. Kinda scary, no???”

Answer: What was I eating? Did I like it?

John R writes: “I have a brief proposal for you that can save the SGU series and add extra revenue for the TV network and yourself.”

Answer: While I appreciate the offer, this is an MGM issue.

Gilder writes: “Do you like your baked cornbread sweet, unsweet, with jalapeños?”

Answer: Sweet. Jalapenos.

BoltBait writes: “Joe, when you write an episode with a musical interlude, do you have to write the words to the song? Or, is that handled by someone else?”

Answer: I script the montage sequence. If we decide to add music, it will either be composed by Joel, we’ll use an existing cue, or the director may suggest an original piece.

Bailey writes: “If you were ever to do a SGA movie, do you think it would be possible to get Jason Momoa to come back as Ronon?”

Answer: Sure. I know Jason enjoyed playing the role.

Rodger writes: “Any idea when we get to see the second half of SGU season two? How about the first ten on dvd?”

Answer: Sorry. No and no.

joan001 writes: “Who exactly has called a halt to SGU and has any reason ever been given… or have I missed something?”

Answer: SyFy, the U.S. network that airs the show, has elected to not pick it up for a third season. With SyFy withdrawing its support for the series, the production finds itself short the licensing fee paid by the network – a not insignificant sum. Without the money to make the series, prep on a third season has been halted.

dasNdanger writes: “1. How are you feeling, Joe?”

Answer: Better.

“2. I know you like sci fi and thrillers, but what genre of books don’t you like?”

Answer: Romance.

“3. Have you ever accidentally walked outside naked?”

Answer: Not that I can recall.

“4. Have you ever grown a beard?”

Answer: Full beard or mustache? No way.

“5. Any word on the comic book front?”

Answer: Early 2012 release date. Paul and I will be breaking issues 3 and 4 next week.

“6. If you had the choice between having dinner with a big-boobied ditzy blonde who just giggled all the time, or with a guy who was an interesting conversationalist, which would you choose?”

Answer: Having dinner? The latter.

“7. What is your personal food staple, the thing you eat on a daily or near-daily basis? (Besides crow. )”

Answer: Chocolate, natch!

Joel413 writes: “Have you ever considered striking out and developing a food show hosted by Jewel Staite?”

Answer: Oh, I like that idea.

Rex Carter writes: “Hi Joe hope this is not spolier for the Atlantis movie script but in Enemy At The Gate did Atlantis drain all 3 zpms fighting off the zpm powered wraith ship and subsequent crash landing on Earh?”

Answer: Hoping to answer all zpm-centered questions in the very near future. And probably not on this blog.

Jason writes: “In the Atlantis episode “The Return”, do you view the arrogant dismissal of humans and the faulty assumption that the Asurans would have never overcome their “shall not kill Lantians” programming a character flaw of the Captain, or was it an overall flaw of the Ancient race which was the real reason they were losing the war?”

Answer: I don’t know if I’d call it a flaw, more hubris on the part of not only the Captain but the race as a whole.

StygianInq writes: “In SGU, where do they get the materials to repair parts of the ship (i.e. the dome room, shuttle, etc)? Is there a source of them on board?”

Answer: For those initial repairs, they cannibalized inessential sections of the ship.

sci451 writes: “Any chance this article “Blind Item: Which Dead Drama Series is Suddenly Showing a Pulse?” over at http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/blind-...owing-a-pulse/ Apply’s to stargate universe?”

Answer: Actually, it’s pretty obvious what show Ausiello is referring to and it aint SGU. The “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark” line is a line from Hamlet, uttered by Marcellus after spotting the ghost of Hamlet’s father walking the ramparts at night. The blind item all makes reference to Tru Calling, another ghost-centered show. The titled of the article: “Which dead drama series suddenly has a pulse?” is also a clue. I’m going with Ghost Whisperer.

Andrew Jung writes: “Oh, btw, what great sandwich place in Gastown are you referring to in the previous post?”

Answer: Meat & Bread.

scott_land writes: “Would you mind briefly walking us through the politics of who owns the future of Stargate Universe?”

Answer: MGM.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-more-mailbag/

January 15, 2011

Photos: Nebula Awards Showcase 2010, Expiration Date by Duane Swierctynski, The hollow chocolate bunnies os the apocalypse, lunch at Refuel

So I’m a little over halfway through Stephen King’s The Stand (in retrospect, going with the expanded, uncut edition was a mistake) and I’m looking ahead to my next read. The candidates are :

The year’s best science fiction and fantasy in one essential volume.

An annual commemoration, the Nebula Awards are presented by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America to those members whose imaginations refine and re-define the infinite storytelling possibilities found within the genre. The Nebula Awards Showcase represents the best of the best in fantasy in one indispensible collection.

In this neighborhood, make a wrong turn…

… and you’re history.

Mickey Wade is a recently-unemployed journalist who lucked into a rent-free apartment—his sick grandfather’s place. The only problem: it’s in a lousy neighborhood—the one where Mickey grew up, in fact. The one he was so desperate to escape.

But now he’s back. Dead broke. And just when he thinks he’s reached rock bottom, Mickey wakes up in the past. Literally.

At first he thinks it’s a dream. All of the stores he remembered from his childhood, the cars, the rumble of the elevated train. But as he digs deeper into the past, searching for answers about the grandfather he hardly knows, Mickey meets the twelve-year-old kid who lives in the apartment below.

The kid who will grow up to someday murder Mickey’s father.

Once upon a time Jack set out to find his fortune in the big city. But the big city is Toy City, formerly known as Toy Town, and it has grown considerably since the good old days. It isn’t all that jolly any more, and there is a serial killer loose on the streets who is slaughtering old, rich nursery rhyme characters one by one. Meanwhile, Private Eye Bill Winkie has gone missing, leaving behind his sidekick Eddie Bear of the Toy City Police to take care of things. Eddie may be a battered teddy with an identity crisis, but someone’s got to stop the killer. Eddie and Jack team up to take down the killer, and along the way participate in heavy doses of bad behavior, car chases, and plenty of gratuitous sex and violence.

Thoughts? Opinions? Reviews? Warnings? Let’s hear ‘em!

Speaking of books, you have all of tonight and tomorrow to finish up January’s book of the month club pick, The Iron Hunt. Discussion begins on Monday! Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!

Swung by Refuel today for lunch and enjoyed a terrific garlic risotto with tuna tartar and parsley puree -

And for dessert (after all, what would brunch be without dessert?), a brioche french toast with dark rum-soaked raisins and cream -

Mailbag:

jeffrey writes: “It really feels like you guys have never put the effort into continuing either SG-1 or SGA that you’re putting into attempts to preserve SGU.”

Answer: That’s because SG-1 had a proper ending. And even though the season five finale was not planned as a series ender, Enemy at the Gate does provide a certain closure to SGA. Furthermore, at the time of the Atlantis cancellation, a movie was planned.

jeffrey also writes: “SGU is the lowest rated, worst received, most expensive, least profitable arm of the Stargate franchise…”

Answer: By that logic, Atlantis is responsible for doing irreparable harm to the franchise and causing its decline since, when SG-1 was cancelled, it was averaging a 2.0 while Atlantis’s final season average was closer to a 1.5. Had SGU not gone into production and Atlantis had ended with its fifth season, you would you have been so quick to pin it with the same “lowest rated, worst received, most expensive” argument? Yeah, didn’t think so. By the way, “most expensive” is a bull**** argument given that production costs rise year to year.

PoorOldEdgarDerby writes: “I might’ve missed it, but what happened to your plans for a US road trip?”

Answer: Still in the early planning stages.

max writes: “I have been wonder for over 5 years why the Jaffa weapons (staff and the handheld zapper) werent used in the Atlantis series.”

Answer: Staff weapons and zat guns are unwieldly. I’d think military personnel would be more comfortable using weaponry they’d been trained to use.

TheSGC writes: “I don’t know whether you’ve answered this before, but how to Goa’uld symbiotes enter the body? I have the neck and back of the throat down, but is there any other way for them to snake-head an unsuspecting human? Say, the bowels (what if there was a symbiote in the toilet, could it get up to your brain?) or something?”

Answer: Doubtful a symbiote could enter anywhere outside the aforementioned areas without doing some serious damage.

cherluvya writes: “but I really would like to know about the SEASON 2 DVDs????”

Answer: No idea.

Jason967060 writes: “You said in the past that if you were given only one more season to finish SGU’s storyline that it could be done. I was wondering if it is possible that the storyline could be finished in a 2 hour Direct to DVD movie?”

Answer: We’d need more than one.

Chris writes: “What happens if a female on Destiny uses the stones to connect with a male on Earth?”

Answer: She’d find herself in a male body.

Merced writes: “Say everything goes well and we see SGU continue in any form – what would be the odds of getting to see Extinction and Revolution any time soon?”

Answer: Don’t know. As I said in yesterday’s post – right now, our priority is SGU.

Joe Quanne writes: “In the season 2 episode “Visitation”, the left behind crew from the planet return to Destiny in a perfect, like new shuttle. Those members of the crew start dying off over time like they did on the planet, however the shuttle remains in perfect condition. Why wouldn’t the shuttle have gone through the same effects and broken down to its former state if the same “magic” for lack of a better word was used on it?”

Answer: What you deem “magic” was very advanced technology used to restore the shuttle and those left behind. But, clearly, restoring a shuttle is a lot easier than restoring a sentient being.

Thornyrose writes: “And I REALLY hope you won’t leave us dangling about matters ZPM. But if not in this blog, where might we expect to you to provide the answers?”

Answer: Probably post-SGU season two.

dave198421 writes: “When you do a blog is there a visitor counter on your page? Just thought would be interesting how many hits per day you get. I’m thinking quite a few thousand???”

Answer: Depends on the day. Anywhere from 5 000 to 8 000. The more popular posts average about 12 000.

Quade writes: “If I win the lotto, i will give it to you guys to make another season. Also give some to charity, is $40M enough?”

Answer: Yeah, $40 million would do.

Tenacious D writes: “As it is, you just gotta remember the old saying, “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” Sure it may be enjoyable for some people, like you, and I respect that, however TPTB broke several principal Rules of Life when they went ahead with SGU.”

Answer: Again, following Jeffrey’s logic, you could argue that things were broken given that SG-1′s final season averaged a 2.0 while Atlantis’s last season averaged a 1.5. Given that Atlantis was nearing its end, a new direction (rather than more of the same) was the right thing to do. As everyone involved with the production will agree, better to have two years of a new show than one year of and old one.

Cotterpin writes: “Syfy has aired both Eureka and Warehouse 13 in the same time slot as SGU, with both shows receiving much, much higher ratings. Why?”

Answer: Because they were one-off specials.

sly writes: “If the Destiny’s crew find a way to dial the address of earth through a sun (while recharging), will the flares of that sun will cause a time travel trip?”

Answer: Stay tuned.

Anne-Marie Sloan writes: “Hey have you every tried Five Guys Burgers? I did the other day and YUMMO.”

Answer: Someone mentioned this place to me the other day. I’ve got to check it out.

john writes: “you ruined the stargate!!!”

Answer: star8
                    sigpic

Comment

January 16, 2011 - Part 1

Photos: David Hewlett, Jewel Staite, Martin Wood, Ben Browder, Will Waring, Jamil Walker-Smith, Louis Ferreira

Yeaaah! Patriots lose! Patriots lose!!! Wide Receiver Wes Welker was the one looking mighty light on his feet on that final drive, first taking that monster hit, then dropping a sure touchdown pass. Ah, well. There’s always next year. As for this year, I’m holding out hope for a Jets-Packers Superbowl. Or, at the very least, a Steeler-less Superbowl.

Okay, things to get done this week: break issues 3 and 4 of the comic book series, get to work on that pilot script I was supposed to finish before I left for Tokyo, do my banking, box and garage things lying about the house that in all probability I won’t be using anytime in the near future (ie. that straw sunhat), steam clean the carpet in preparation for movie matinee with the gang, movie matinee with the gang, make arrangements with my accountant, clean my home office, clean my work office, find out about what the future holds re: Stargate. And I’ll probably squeeze some reading and a few work-outs as well.

I’d also like to go back over my vast behind-the-scenes photo archive and see if there were any pics I may have missed. Like maybe this one -

Or this one -

Or this one -

Or even this one -

To be honest, after 4+ years of daily blogging, I’m not exactly sure what I’ve uploaded.
                      sigpic

Comment

January 16, 2011 - Part 2

Mailbag:

Quade writes: “Well here is something more dissapointing than Stargate being cancelled, I didn’t win the lotto.”

Answer: Clearly, you didn’t want it badly enough. You need to try harder next time.

Lisa R. writes: “Had a question for you. What do you think of Allen Steele?”

Answer: Haven’t read him yet. Recommended?

Jeffrey writes: “I do have to laugh at the assumption, though, that of course I’m a disgruntled SGA fan out for revenge.”

Answer: Never said you were out for revenge – just, obviously, someone with an axe to grind.

Jeffrey also writes: “ As far as costs go, your telling us in truth that inflation, increasing dollar parity, and rising production costs account for the entire increase in budget that SGU received?”

Answer: Most of it, yes. It doesn’t take a genius to see the truth in this.

Jeffrey also writes: “ I’m trying to be realistic about the facts as they are, trying to see the best way forward for Stargate in the future.”

Answer: Actually, it sounds like you’re trying to skew the facts to bolster your particular agenda which is, in fact, a step back for the franchise. You can go on about how Atlantis’s numbers were better than SGU’s and thereby conclude Universe performed poorly in comparison and I could, just as easily, compare SG-1′s superior numbers to Atlantis’s ratings and conclude SGA performed poorly in comparison. I think this is a simplistic approach that doesn’t take many things into account (like the rise in online viewership and DVR use) but there you have it.

Deni writes: “ If the Harsesis child had all the knowledge and the secrets of the Goa’uld, would one Goa’uld have only half?”

Answer: Not sure I understand the question. Is the assumption that a singular goa’uld would possess all the knowledge of goa’uldom?

@iom666 writes: “Why was the SGU shooting happening so far ahead of the air date ? I mean there is easily 6-9 months difference. I understand season 1 was done shooting before the pilot even aired, this is insane !”

Answer: It’s not as simple as just shooting the episode, editing it together, and releasing it. Many layers of post-production are added before we can call it a finished product, from sound and color correction to music and visual effects (which necessitate some significant lead time). Also, we always started production at the beginning of the year because we were always a summer show. In fact, when Stargate: Universe was picked up by the network, we were told we would be premiering in July – only to be moved to the fall.

@iom666 also writes: “When is too late too late ? In other words, what is the point of no return, when actors/crew would be committed to other work and could not come back for a season 3? Are we there yet ? And if we are, is this totally irreversible ?”

and Alex writes: “Are the SGU actors all still game for a third season or DVD movie etc? Is there an inherent risk of them getting attached to new projects the longer the show is in limbo or are they contractually obligated for a certain period of time?”

Answer: It really depends on what we’ll be moving forward with be it a third season, a mini-series, or movies. There will admittedly be issues with some actors, again depending on if and when we finalize a plan and schedule, but they shouldn’t be insurmountable.

Bailey writes: “You probably know this, given my past posts, but I would have rather had one season more of Atlantis!!”

Answer: I would have liked another season of Atlantis as well and, way back when (as I’ve mentioned in previous posts), Brad and Robert were prepared to wait on Universe and launch it after SGA’s sixth season (presuming it got that sixth season pick up), but the network made a big push as it was very eager to premiere SGU in 2009.

DF writes: “Well, whenever Syfy actually decides to air the rest of the season…they are going to air it right?”

Answer: Alas, I have no idea what the network has planned for the back half of season 2.

Alli Snow writes: “I just finished reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and really enjoyed it.”

Answer: So did I. The second book in the series comes out this Spring.

Tenacious D. writes: “Oh my god. Any of you guys seen Berserk? It’s an anime.”

Answer: Yep. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ts-talk-anime/

Jay writes: “I always find it kinda interesting to watch all the Atlantis support in the questions. The reason I started reading this blog so may years ago was because I enjoyed watching a writer defend your show against angry fans when they apparently hated everything you did on Atlantis. Well, when it was on the air at least. Now that it’s gone apparently it was perfect, and SGU is the real problem.”

Answer: The longer a series is on the air, the more fans will find something to object to. Also, the longer a series is on the air, the more likely fans are to assume ownership of it. Stargate has produced 17 season of television and two movies so, yes, it will have accrued plenty of fan entitlement and criticism over the years.

feanor writes: “Well it’s bad that SGU has been cancelled and maybe the entire francise may come to an abrupt end. But think about it. It’s not the end of the world. The sun will shine tomorrow and there are better things to do then complain about who did/didn’t do what. In the end … it’s just TV.”

Answer: True. While I’d love to see Stargate continue in some form (and chances are it will), the reality is all good things come to an end.

Merced writes: “Was the bashing of SGA as bad in it’s time or was it pretty much the same as with SGU?”

Answer: In my 11+ season with the franchise, there wasn’t a year that went by when there wasn’t some form of organized online criticism against a certain aspect of a particular show.

Flappo writes: “I have just rewatched the episode Sabotage. I have noticed that the repair robot pushes the damaged FTL Section away. Did the crew left this part behind or did they take it with them?”

Answer: Nope. It’s gone.

Flappo also writes: “How are the dogs?”

Answer: Great. They’ve been enjoying afternoon naps and occasional walks. Also, the NFL Football playoffs.

Robert writes: “Apart from your excellent work on the Star Gate franchise,
                        Is there any current or past Sci fi show’s you would like to or would have liked to have worked on. ?”

Answer: I greatly enjoyed shows like Farscape and Firefly, but given the opportunity to work on another SF project beside Stargate, it would be the series Paul and I are developing now – due tofirst be released as a comic book in early 2012.

Elliott writes: “Anyway, I was just wondering, assuming everything does go according to plan and SGU is back in production, what form would that take? A third season? A movie? A miniseries? Or is it too early to say?”

Answer: Too early to say but, ideally, all of the above.

Brandon Williford writes: “

Have you ever come across a book that you’ve really wanted to read but it took a few times to get into it?”

Answer: Yep. And plenty of books I’ve given up on after many repeated attempts.

Asdasdg writes: “So, making the assumption that the Ancients might of had other ships out in the Pegasus galaxy that were manned (example: Aurora) at the time of the evacuation, it is possible that an Aurora class ship actualy came to our galaxy to settle on Earth. But, someone (say Janus) decides to conceal it using technology similar to the Tech used to conceal Merlin’s treasure stash on Earth. Is it possible that such a ship could exsist only waiting to be discovered by Earth?”

Answer: Sure, it’s possible.

Asdasdg also writes: “What aditional Secrets could Destiny house?”

Answer: What secrets indeed? Hopefully, you’ll have the opportunity to find out.

flo writes: “SG1 was about discovering the galaxy, and dealing with a much more powerfull enemy, while at the same time, discovering the ancients and humanity’s true origin.
                        Then Atlantis saw humanity claiming their legacy as the ancient’s “children”.
                        Finally, in SGU, they had the potentiel to go even farther than the ancients ever went. I really wish we will see in some form what the whole “message in the fabric of the universe” is all about one day.”

Answer: Well said!

Moriel writes: “1. This was bugging me since the first day I saw G36 in the Stargate franchise. It might have been asked before, but since when US Military personnel use the G36? AFAIK it was never issued and only 2 police forces in the US use it at all. So in that sense the M4/AR15/M16 should be used universally, unless the Stargate program doesn’t like standart issue stuff.”

Answer: Well, the Stargate program IS special. Also, a lot of the weaponry is dependent on actor preference.

“2. Do you have a simple recipe for a quick vegetable salad?”

Answer: Not really. I do a (somewhat) simple salad of lettuce, avocado, dates, walnuts, green onions, crushed garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and truffle oil.

TheSGC writes: “Do you have any predictions for the Super Bowl?”

Answer: Rooting for the Packers.

max writes: “Seeing that Science Fiction series are dying left, right, and center, do you have any plans to move onto a different genre (read as more mainstream) for writing or directing?”

Answer: We have several different genre scripts ready to go.

Zee writes: “I am just wondering if perhaps, looking soley at the ratings for the 3 shows, there would be more interest from fans in a continuation of SG1 or SGA than for SGU. Would those numbers enter into the decision on which series to attempt a follow up on?”

Answer: If the ratings were a level playing field, then that might into the decision-making process, but they aren’t so they don’t. If ratings were the sole measure regardless of when the show aired, then they’d still be making Gunsmoke movies.

Drew writes: “That got me thinking, since you talk about and/or photograph your collegues and friends a lot on your blog, do they get recognised in the street like that often? How do they feel about it, is it weird and odd or are they cool with it? Do you get random people saying “Hi” to you? Any funny stories about it?”

Answer: Funnily enough – yes, they have been recognized. I think they found it weird but flattering. I don’t get much “Hey, aren’t you that guy who produces Stargate?” reaction when I’m out and about but, surprisingly enough, I have been recognized. Once in Montreal, in the dead of winter, in the middle of the night, on an all but deserted street. Weird.

Sean D. writes: “Is there any connection between the 146 elements mentioned in SG1 and the number 46 mentioned in SGU (beyond the obvious sharing of 4 and 6 )?”

Answer: Not that I know of. But Brad or Robert may say differently.
                        sigpic

Comment

jeffrey also writes: “SGU is the lowest rated, worst received, most expensive, least profitable arm of the Stargate franchise…”

Answer: By that logic, Atlantis is responsible for doing irreparable harm to the franchise and causing its decline since, when SG-1 was cancelled, it was averaging a 2.0 while Atlantis’s final season average was closer to a 1.5. Had SGU not gone into production and Atlantis had ended with its fifth season, you would you have been so quick to pin it with the same “lowest rated, worst received, most expensive” argument? Yeah, didn’t think so. By the way, “most expensive” is a bull**** argument given that production costs rise year to year.
                          Not that it really matters but SG-1 had a 1.5 HH rating in it's final season, SGA had a 1.6 HH rating in it's final season comparing Live+7 to Live+7, just sayin. Live+SD was more like 1.4 vs 1.2!
                          Last edited by Briangate78; 17 January 2011, 06:59 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Not that it really matters but SG-1 had a 1.5 HH rating in it's final season, SGA had a 1.6 HH rating in it's final season comparing Live+7 to Live+7, just sayin. Live+SD was more like 1.4 vs 1.2!

Truth be told, the network would of been happy to run two series side by side again.

Again, what does it matter, what's done is done.
                            Deep breath, Brian. Desperate men are always trying to change the truth to their interests.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                            Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              Deep breath, Brian. Desperate men are always trying to change the truth to their interests.
                              Well no, Brian could be telling the truth for all you know...

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                                Well no, Brian could be telling the truth for all you know...
                                Sorry, couldn't green ya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X