Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-memory-lane/

Marth 19, 2008

Photos: Chocolates, walnut cakes disguising as frozen chicken wings from a distance, and set photos from "The Daedalus Variations".

Write-Up: Joe plans to procrastinates on his writing duties this weekend thanks to March Madness. Also, Joe comments on the recent loss of Arthur C. Clarke and Gary Gygax. Finally...

Carl put out his first draft of Tracker today. In a word: awesome! McKay and Ronon make a terrific team. We also sat down to a director’s cut of The Seed. Great episode. Poor Zelenka.
    Questions:

Joe answers questions now? Since when?!

(zuz's smilie remembers no mailbag)

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-memory-lane/

Marth 19, 2008

Photos: Chocolates, walnut cakes disguising as frozen chicken wings from a distance, and set photos from "The Daedalus Variations".

Write-Up: Joe plans to procrastinates on his writing duties this weekend thanks to March Madness. Also, Joe comments on the recent loss of Arthur C. Clarke and Gary Gygax. Finally...

Questions:

Joe answers questions now? Since when?!

(zuz's smilie remembers no mailbag)
      Poor Zelenka?

ACK!

He lost the betting pool?

The IRS tracked him down in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Please…nothing TOO much in the whumpage, deathage, etc. area for our WONDERFUL Zelenka!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

MARCH 20th

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pers-in-peril/

With 9 of the 32 first round games complete, Baron Destructo is looking pretty good in the inter-office NCAA March Madness pool. While he and his fellow aliens and mutants for evil are enjoying the games from the high-tech comfort of their moonbase headquarters, I hosted a little get-together at my place. Special features producer Ivon Bartok was the first to arrive, bearing troubling news on the bloopers front. The directors printed the amusing outtakes, the editors marked them for quick reference, Ivon went through them all and created a terrific piece, the producers signed off on it, and now there’s a bit of a hold up. If it doesn’t get resolved by the end of next week, I’m afraid this particular special feature may end up D.O.A. Tobias Slezak, a.k.a. Tech Sergeant Dale James in Heroes I and II, a.k.a. Alex Levine’s brother, arrived a little later, immediately plunking himself down on theater chair at which point Lulu immediately plunked herself down on him. Alex Levine, who clearly enjoys sleeping in, arrived in time to catch the end of the Xavier-Georgia match-up. Alex has been hard at work on his very first Atlantis script, Inquisition, that will address an issue a number of you have brought up of late.

Among the interesting statistics provided by wordpress is a weekly breakdown of the search terms used by visitors to this blog. The search term “joe mallozzi” was used by 111 visitors. “joseph mallozzi” was second at 76. Further down the list, “ umbilical cord kitten cat worrisome” steered 2 visitors to this site, tying it with “googlion”, “cat birth”, “prime rib traduction”, “large blue human eyes” and “I am looking for a picture of a cocker s”. “birth machine”, “expedition limo”, and “baby kitties” brought in one apiece. Interesting.

Or not.

Today’s pics: Everyone enjoys sushi and basketball - with the exception of Lulu who is bummed at the Georgia Bulldogs first round exit.

Let’s do some mailbag -

Masterchief writes: “ I read an article about Amanda Tapping’s involvement in season 5. remember a few weeks ago when I asked you about her? you said she’ll definitely be back. according to this interview she “returns to Atlantis to film at least part of the end of season 5?. “

Answer: Carter will be in Search and Rescue and is definitely slated for an episode in the back half. Any further appearances will be wholly dependent on Amanda’s schedule.

PG15 writes: “1. Would you say that there are hints/foreshadowing in any of the first 9 episodes of the season of the new race/enemy introduced during the Mid-season 2 parter?

2. I know how ideas are thrown out at the writers’ table during spin sessions, and sometimes a writer gets to write his own idea, while at other times he scripts anothers’ idea. Of the scripts you write, are more of them from your own ideas, or the other writers’ ideas?”

Answers: 1. I would not. 2. In the case of both Broken Ties and Whispers, the ideas were mine.

Bex writes: “…in unending there is a scene where vala is crying and daniel is comforting her. Can you tell us why she was crying?”

Answer: That’s a question for Robert Cooper. If you’re nice, once the rest of the world has had the chance to watch the dvd, I’ll ask Rob if he’d like to do another special guest blog entry dedicated to The Ark of Truth.

LostCityGuardian writes: “ You realise that speculation is going to run wild now that Zelenka will be killed off.”

Answer: Probably.

LL writes: “I’d like to send them to you. What’s the best address to send them to?”

Answer: [email protected]

Zabadoo writes: “When you wrote the Michael/Teyla/Beckett arc for the end of season 4, did you plan on stretching it out to season 5?”

Answer: We did not plan to resolve the storyline in season 4.

Elizabeth S. writes: “When are you going to say when the season four DVD set is coming out?”

Answer: Um, never. I have no idea.

Comment

thanks for posting prion. I was watching basketball and writing and just forgot to check it this evening.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Ah yes, but we got PHOTOS! Who needs questions asked when we get dirty shots of David and Kavan?

:O

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ah yes, but we got PHOTOS! Who needs questions asked when we get dirty shots of David and Kavan?
              I think this is a case of ying and yang. We need the balance to keep universal harmony and all that. You ladies can have their pictures of dirty David and Kavan and we guys can have our questions. Everyone's happy!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                thanks for posting prion. I was watching basketball and writing and just forgot to check it this evening.
                Just happened to be passing through and hit it. He usually posts so late (my time zone) I normally don't check till the a.m.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                I think this is a case of ying and yang. We need the balance to keep universal harmony and all that. You ladies can have their pictures of dirty David and Kavan and we guys can have our questions. Everyone's happy!
                Hey, we ladies like the questions too. Wouldn't be surprised we ask the bulk of 'em

Comment

Actually, if they get dirty pics of David and Kavan then it is only fair we get the same with Vega and Sam

Comment

Hey, we ladies like the questions too. Wouldn't be surprised we ask the bulk of 'em
                    Only 'cause Joe has a weakness for the ladies and common sense. He ignored all the questions I put to him. There's a word for that - favouritism.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    Actually, if they get dirty pics of David and Kavan then it is only fair we get the same with Vega and Sam
                    Now there's a suggestion! Glad someone here is tuned in to Sanity F.M.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                      well said dude

Only 'cause Joe has a weakness for the ladies and common sense. He ignored all the questions I put to him. There's a word for that - favouritism.
                      can you blame him?

*cough*
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yup, though I only tune in a couple of days a week...

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          well said dude

can you blame him?
                          Nope

*cough*
                          My point exactly ...anyway you're one to talk

Comment

Carl put out his first draft of Tracker today. In a word: awesome! McKay and Ronon make a terrific team. We also sat down to a director’s cut of The Seed. Great episode. Poor Zelenka.
                            MARCH 20th
                            LostCityGuardian writes: “ You realise that speculation is going to run wild now that Zelenka will be killed off.”

Answer: Probably.
                            Uggghhhhh, this is soooooo going to drive me nuts until we know the truth!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                              Uggghhhhh, this is soooooo going to drive me nuts until we know the truth!
                              According to Stargate Solutions, Zelenka
                              Spoiler:
                              appears in Ghost in the Machine. So I think he probably survives.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Knowing Joe, it just means that he's going to suffer some whumpage. It's rather too soon to kill off another major character.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X