Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    I thought infotainment was CNN or FoxNews?

Close. They add the scrawl at the bottom and call it news.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

If you don't know when EXTRA! is on in your market, check their site:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/whenitson.php

Also, visit this thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1005

for links to all of JM's blog videos on HARMONY, including a very short one with Jerry Penacoli

Comment

Extra is a hugh media Entertainment TV news show! This will be really good exposure for SGA!
        sigpic

Comment

Man, I was hoping he was going to answer my question about why there is a distinct lack of Army representation.
          sigpic

Comment

Ask it again. Sometimes he misses it on the first few tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Extra is a hugh media Entertainment TV news show! This will be really good exposure for SGA!
              I don' tknow if it's huge, but it's one of the main three - Entertainment Tonight is the biggest, and Access Hollywood and Extra are next, and guess what? in some markets, they're all on in the same time slot

So, it depends on your tolerance for hosts. I avoid Access Hollywood as Billy Bush is so annoying. E.T. is probably the best, but it's rarely they cover scifi shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
                Man, I was hoping he was going to answer my question about why there is a distinct lack of Army representation.
                You can keep asking. sometimes after its been asked a dozen times, he might answer, but he spends a lot of time answreing 'fluff' questions or replying back to stupid questions, so valid questions just get ignored. I'm sure it's his way of not having to say something that fans will get upset about.

Comment

Ask it again. Sometimes he misses it on the first few tries.
                  Considering the volume, that's possible, but he also may not have an answer or doesn't want to answer in case it's not the answer fans want to hear Of course, if you send him chocolates, he might answer

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    I don' tknow if it's huge, but it's one of the main three - Entertainment Tonight is the biggest, and Access Hollywood and Extra are next, and guess what? in some markets, they're all on in the same time slot

So, it depends on your tolerance for hosts. I avoid Access Hollywood as Billy Bush is so annoying. E.T. is probably the best, but it's rarely they cover scifi shows.
                    I actually liked the band Sugar Ray, so I have no issues with EXTRA!
                    sigpic

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...he-lonely-guy/

January 23, 2008

Photos: Fooooood.

Video: Yup, there's one today! Follow this link for a video of David Hewlett making fun of a small child on the set of Harmony.

I kid, David, I kid.

Write-Up: It's like "The Last Man" happening in real life...well, "The Last Man and His Dogs/Future Meals". Joe's wife, Fondy, is leaving for California for a month, leaving the former alone in his house with his many dogs and many books. But before he goes mad from isolation, the man treats up with a review of a meal at Tojo's.

What will happen from now on? For a month, Joe will be surrounded by books and dogs, slowly going more and more insane with every blog entry. By March, when Fondy returns, would we be treated to blog entries full of gibberish, clever disguised as episode spoilers for Season 5? Will we be exposed to hundreds of photos and videos of Joe talking to imaginary books and reading imaginary dogs? Will Baron Destructo start talking like Cookie Monster?!

Stay tuned!

(Another of zuz's smilies: Crazy Joe - used for this month to compliment the journey into madness we will all take along with Joe)

Comment

Here's some screenprints from Joe's video clip:

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

What will happen from now on? For a month, Joe will be surrounded by books and dogs, slowly going more and more insane with every blog entry. By March, when Fondy returns, would we be treated to blog entries full of gibberish, clever disguised as episode spoilers for Season 5? Will we be exposed to hundreds of photos and videos of Joe talking to imaginary books and reading imaginary dogs? Will Baron Destructo start talking like Cookie Monster?!

Stay tuned!

(Another of zuz's smilies: Crazy Joe - used for this month to compliment the journey into madness we will all take along with Joe)
                          insane joe!!

*sees mental image of joe with long hair and beard, talking to himself and eating on the floor with the dogs*

*wonders if fondy can come home halfway through and take pics of crazyjoe and put it on her own blog (fondy's 'diary of a mad househusband')*

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            insane joe!!

*sees mental image of joe with long hair and beard, talking to himself and eating on the floor with the dogs*

*wonders if fondy can come home halfway through and take pics of crazyjoe and put it on her own blog (fondy's 'diary of a mad househusband')*

sally
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-with-marty-g/

January 24, 2008

Pictures: Concept art FTW! Included today are some old favorites, some new ones, and one that's very spoilerfic. In order from top to bottom:

Rodneyana Villosa, as seen in Tabula Rasa
                              Schematics relating to the Tower Climb from Quarantine
                              The Blown-Up table from This Mortal Coil
                              The...um...Cheese Grater Tracking Devce, from This Mortal Coil
                              Todd's Knife, from The Last Man
                              Uh...the spoilerific one from The Kindred Part 1
                              Wraith Ultra-Sound console from The Kindred Part 2

Videos: Baron Destructo himself has opened his vault of videos for public viewing (although, knowing him, they'll all be screamers). Yes, not only do we get a hilarious new video of Jodelle Ferland talking trash about David Hewlett's funny voice (returning the favor from yesterday, and guest starring Joe Flanigan and David Hewlett...the man's relentless), but now you can see ALL of JM's videos since their debut!

Write-Up: Joe's Spiral Into Insanity (JOSII): Day 1 - Joe cooks his own meal...and DIES! Ok, no...yikes, now I know how the major news networks feel. Ok, Joe makes himself a truly crappy meal in order to complete today's blog entry on time. Give it up for the man, would you?!

But, of even greater cause of celebration, is this:

I dropped Fondy off at the airport this morning, then headed in to work where we continued preparations for Atlantis’s fast-approaching fifth season. Production Designer James Robbins swung by the offices to show us some of the concept art for the first three episodes. Marty G. weighed in on Search and Destroy (He thought the roof should be lower, the construction a little more “reined in”), Paul commented on The Seed (The wraith walls are a light brown but we light them purple. All the same, he thought the shading was too light.) And I offered my thoughts on Broken Ties (At first I thought Rodney might have had a bathtub shipped over from Earth but, ultimately, decided to go with one of Lantian design).
                              Questions:

Mick writes: “ Wow, I cannot believe you disagree with the comparison to Trek.”

Answer: I’m not in a position to disagree because I haven’t seen the episode in question (I watched all of the classic Trek plus most of Voyager). My point is - if you scrutinize an episode hard enough, I’m sure you’ll find similarities with something that has come before. Star Trek has produced some thirty years of television while SG-1 ran for a decade so, yeah, chances are good you’ll notice some familiar elements somewhere along the way. All the same, I’ve often said that the most interesting thing about any story is how it influences our characters. Quarantine was less about the circumstances in which our characters found themselves and more about how they responded to the crisis and each other.

Dougindy writes: “ You guys film at a location with a lot of sand and sand dunes/hills several times during sg1, for instance- a matter of time, moebius. Where is that site?”

Answer: I believe you’re referring to the Richmond sand dunes, located in Richmond. Or, at least they were located in Richmond. I don’t know if they still exist.

Osiris flight writes: “Joe, i am wondering if you are intentionally ignoring my questions. the first was about bloopers, the next few were about the video on MGM’s website.”

Answer: As much as I’d like to, I can’t possibly answer all of the questions asked on this blog. I’ll usually pick the questions that interest me at that particular sitting, generally skipping questions that I’ve already answered (Which was your favorite SG-1 episode?), questions that I have no answer for (When will season 4 be released on dvd?), questions that I won’t answer because it would require I spoil the show for fans (How is Beckett coming back?), questions that have already been answered by knowledgeable fans (Why did the wraith use the term “darts”), and questions I just plain old don’t have any interest in answering (If you could cast a talking tree, what kind of tree would it be?), or questions I just plain miss. And, other times, for reasons beyond my control, I am unable to answer a question directly. However, quite often a lot is said by what remains unsaid.

Mrs.B108 writes: “Have you considered severing Atlantis from Earth permanently, therefore changing the entire basis of storyline from exploration to survival?”

Answer: Unfortunately, the existence of ships like the Apollo and the Daedalus make this highly unlikely.

(Craaaaaaazuzy!)

Comment

Wow! *blinks in astonishment* Ok, that Kindred pic is a huge huge spoiler! I.....kinda wish I hadn't clicked on that now. Joe doesn't usually let out spoilers that big.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X