Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spontaneous poetry? Gotta love it!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Thanks babe Not as good as you, but I tried to encompass some of your mannerisms.
    Awww, thanks. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Were you off sniffing the flocking again?
    Er...no, of course not. How dare you accuse me of such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Geez...Joe's most recent blog entry has, right now, more than 500 comments since it was posted yesterday!

Close to600 now but probably over that as things get stuck in moderation. I suspect some folk have just been posting every hour in the hopes the'll win

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Close to600 now but probably over that as things get stuck in moderation. I suspect some folk have just been posting every hour in the hopes the'll win
        Do you think it has anything to do with the contest?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Hmm, nah. They're just bored.

Comment

Hmm, nah. They're just bored.
            LOL!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Spontaneous poetry? Gotta love it!

Awww, thanks. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Er...no, of course not. How dare you accuse me of such a thing.
              You? Mr Snuffleupacus? Of course I dare

*takes a bow* I need something to kick my muse into touch. She's being awfully stubborn. She needs a kick in the ass, talking of which.......

Hi Jack!

*giggles* It is Jack today isn't it?

There's a contest? Really Honest to goodness open to everyone and not just the US kinda contest? Wow, it must be special if it's open to the rest of the world. Nice to know we're allowed to participate in somethings Stargate related.

I wonder if Mr M is reaching for the headach tablets yet, or him and Fondy are working in shifts to authorise all the posts.

Comment

*takes a bow* I need something to kick my muse into touch. She's being awfully stubborn. She needs a kick in the ass, talking of which.......

Hi Jack!

*giggles* It is Jack today isn't it?

There's a contest? Really Honest to goodness open to everyone and not just the US kinda contest? Wow, it must be special if it's open to the rest of the world. Nice to know we're allowed to participate in somethings Stargate related.

Hiya Peg, yup it's jackass day!
                sigpic

Comment

Hiya Peg, yup it's jackass day!
                  Hiya babe, nice to know I got at least one thing right today. Oh I was going to ask you, Jack, are you Sqall78 by any chance? I saw one of the scifi things, and I'm sure I heard mention of numbers or figures or something and I thought it was you. Was I right?

Comment

Hiya babe, nice to know I got at least one thing right today. Oh I was going to ask you, Jack, are you Sqall78 by any chance? I saw one of the scifi things, and I'm sure I heard mention of numbers or figures or something and I thought it was you. Was I right?
                    Yeah thats me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah thats me.
                      Good old spideysense. Have you mentioned that here before, and i'm just really slow?

Comment

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...the-winner-is/

AND THE LUCKY CONTEST WINNER IS…

COOKIE MONSTER: Congradulation to Anne Teldy who post at 10:03 a.m. and be first comment after one millionith visit! Enjoy watch for tell time and hit people with! Also enjoy possible red shirt charakter Anne before she be eated by carnivorus space cow!

And with another episode aired, another line from the spoiler poem stands revealed -

“A relationship blossoms, an engagement is planned.” = Quarantine.

Archersangel writes: “while people are asking questions about the episode 200, i have a few of my own;

1. who’s idea was the star trek bit?

2. who wrote the line about audiences responding to quality entertainment?

3. who had the idea to use the asimov (i think that’s who it was) quote at the end?”

Answers: 1. Brad Wright. 2. Robert Cooper. 3. Brad Wright.

Joyce writes: “Hi Joe, I was wondering… when the SGA cast was chosen, were the main characters mostly chosen through auditions, or did you (meaning the head execs for SGA) have some of the actors in mind already?”

Answer: The casting was a long and often arduous process. I remember that one of the first roles cast was that of Dr. Beckett. Weir followed soon after. The characters of Sheppard and Teyla proved quite a challenge for most of the actors who auditioned. It took a while, but we finally found the right people for both roles. But that was nothing compared to our attempts to find the right person to play the role of the team scientist. After countless auditions and production fast-approaching, Robert Cooper had the brilliant idea of using an established SG-1 character instead: Carter’s arrogant, annoying, yet some lovable rival, Dr. Rodney McKay. Rob gets a gold star for that one.

Comment

And to PG-15, who didn't win, I'll quote Sheppard: "buck it up, PG15!" Heh

Comment

And to PG-15, who didn't win, I'll quote Sheppard: "buck it up, PG15!" Heh
                            *snort*

So near and yet soooooo far, alas not in a PG galaxy far far away.

Oh dear must be time for my meds. Bad Luck PG15

CONGRATS TO ANNE

Comment

Come now, I've already won twice. It'll be strange and tacky for me to win again! Besides, it's not like I wanted to win for the sake of winning...I wanted to win for the sake of the show. Something tells me that the fandom would've been overjoyed with the line "There is a Wraith Hive approaching from sector PG-15". Oh well, their loss.

But anyway, CONGRATS TO ANNETELDY!! It's great that it's always been blog regulars who had won. We deserve it the most, after all.

Comment

Wow, this thread sure went quiet fast. i suspect people are crying into their flocking (that's what somebody said on JM's blog, PG-15. Snicker.<G>)

Comment

Working...
                                X