Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right.

That's why I'm going to win, and loose my house the next day after the flocking catches fire due to my DVD player overheating, caused by playing too many of my newly-won SG1 DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      You're right.

That's why I'm going to win, and loose my house the next day after the flocking catches fire due to my DVD player overheating, caused by playing too many of my newly-won SG1 DVDs.
      Sounds like Hurley on Lost...
      sigpic

Comment

That's a sweet prize!

"Sir, I'm detecting a Wraith Cruiser in sector PG-15" - Doesn't that just roll off of the tongue? It does, admit it.
        I hope you win, just so I can hear that!
        sigpic

Comment

You're right.

I'll be cheering for you!
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            I think we're more afraid of what you'd do if you had one
            I couldn't possibly know what you mean.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Peg is demented enough as it is. Couldyou imagine what would happen if she got one. It would to plunge this forum into chaos.
            Demeted is such a relative term. Besides would anyone notice any difference?

Originally posted by prion View Post
            JANUARY 15

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...utter-chicken/

Warning: photos contain nudity *cough* Impressionable young ones eyes should be shielded
            My eyes, my eyes!!

Don't tease a girl like that Prion, you had me all excited for a whole to seconds!

PG15 writes: “One last thing…and this is kind of awkward, because I don’t want to be a nag, but, uh, remember that thing that I won? You know the, uh, Stargate SG1 things? The, you know…DVDs and such? Any news on that?”

Answer: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ha ha! Just kidding! As I mentioned way back when, I only had seasons 1-9. I may be able to get my hands on 10, but not before the start of production. So expect your package in early March.
            And they call me Cheeky.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Heh. Real name or username?
            See what you started?

That's a sweet prize!

"Sir, I'm detecting a Wraith Cruiser in sector PG-15" - Doesn't that just roll off of the tongue? It does, admit it.
            You going for the hatrick then, or are you just going to beat your last posting count by posting 6 times in one day then?

*refuses to admit it sounds fab even though it dow*

Sorry, i'm feeling quite talkative today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              I couldn't possibly know what you mean.

Demeted is such a relative term. Besides would anyone notice any difference?

My eyes, my eyes!!

Don't tease a girl like that Prion, you had me all excited for a whole to seconds!

[B]

And they call me Cheeky.

See what you started?

You going for the hatrick then, or are you just going to beat your last posting count by posting 6 times in one day then?

*refuses to admit it sounds fab even though it dow*

Sorry, i'm feeling quite talkative today.
              Well, Peg, if it's nicknames, then you already have yours in The Return, Cheeky.
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Well, Peg, if it's nicknames, then you already have yours in The Return, Cheeky.
                I did? Did I miss that? And I call myself a fan! I'm a bad fan cos I didn't even notice! Dagnabit I miss all the fun.

*runs off to watch the Return*

Thanks hon

Comment

I did? Did I miss that? And I call myself a fan! I'm a bad fan cos I didn't even notice! Dagnabit I miss all the fun.

*runs off to watch the Return*

Thanks hon
                  I can't believe you missed that! Bad fan!
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I know, i'm sorry! Where the heck was it? I'll have to read the transcripts, it's quicker and if I watched the return, it would mean that i'd have to be quiet for 40 minutes. I don't think that's possible today.

Comment

I know, i'm sorry! Where the heck was it? I'll have to read the transcripts, it's quicker and if I watched the return, it would mean that i'd have to be quiet for 40 minutes. I don't think that's possible today.
                      It's the part when they are having dinner back on Earth.
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

*slaps head*

Ah yes, when Shep tells Elizabeth to pay for the bill. Immortalised forever in Stargate, what a great prize for the lucky winner.

Comment

Don't need to. Newbies have been flooding Joe's blog today, so it'll only be a matter of time.

Comment

Don't need to. Newbies have been flooding Joe's blog today, so it'll only be a matter of time.
                            I finally got on And I notice the huge influx! Goodness me everyone's very chatty, was that nearly 200 comments?

Loved the prose btw, how long did that take you?

Comment

Loved the prose btw, how long did that take you?
                              Honestly? Probably 10 minutes for 6 stanzas, or less. Then I realized that it'll be even funnier if I wrote 9 and marked the 10th one as absent, so it took me another 5 minutes or so to come up with 3 more stanzas to fill the gap.

Seriously, pretentious and "meaningful" poetry is not hard at all. Making it rhyme; THAT's hard.

Comment

JANUARY 16th

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...spambot-alert/

I’d like to end this blog by pointing out that we’re counting up toward the one millionth VISIT so, really, the extra commenting is unnecessary and won’t get you there any sooner than simply dropping by to read an entry. If, on the other hand, you’re looking to be the first person to comment after that one millionth visit, then I suggest saving your finger-typing strength for later this weekend.
                                So, you don' thave to reply <G> but instead just sit there and refresh? Oh, PG-15....

Comment

Working...
                                X