Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
    I'm gonna miss the black. The blue and white is welcoming, but the black was hospitable. Oh well. Guess I'll have to get used to it.
    I'm gonna miss it too
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Is Joe still posting a blog for tonight?
      sigpic

Comment

...wait, people still bother with the Supersonics?

/Seattlite
        //Sonics haven't been worthwhile in years
        ///Are they gone yet?
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

SGA - Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update for Dec 13 '07:

[NOTE: Four Days Now That Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Has Been Held Hostage!

Film at 11! - Morjana]

From Joseph Mallozzi's (Temporary) blog update for December 13, 2007:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2007/12/15/december-13-2007/

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update. Photos of...food!)

December 13, 2007

Today’s pics: Our dinner at the Congee Noodle House with Steve and Jodi followed by Steve’s homemade eggnog.

THIS BLOG HELD HOSTAGE - DAY 3

Months ago, MGM offered to host this blog and, after careful consideration, I respectfully declined only because I didn’t necessarily want this to be an all Stargate all the time blog. Granted, more than a few of you do by now and then to delight in the behind-the-scenes pics of Joe Flanigan eating lunch and David Hewlett changing his socks, or to find out how that oft-mentioned musical episode is coming along, but this blog has always been more than that. It’s been chocolate and books and dogs and me complaining endlessly about everything from chilly airplane cabins to kiwis. I felt confident that staying with blogger would allow me the freedom to continue blogging about whatever and whenever (with the notable exceptions of rodeo clowns, the Rambo movies, and Halliburton anytime between the hours of 2:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on the last weeks of February, March, and August). Alas, I was sorely mistaken.

**snippage** (of various theories as to why his blog is...being held hostage) (doesn't include any hint of a nefarious wraith scheme/plot/conspiracy/mean-poopy-panted-mean-spirited-nasty-act)

So here I sit, blogging for no one (or hopefully everyone eventually) wondering whether an alternate blog host might be a better way to go given that this particular hiccup has cost me three days and counting. Anyone have any suggestions? I’ve looked into wordpress but can’t figure out how to upload images. I could set up my own website, but I have a feeling that would prove incredibly complicated. Far more complicated than, say… subletting Robert Picardo’s blog?

Hey, Bob, how about it? I’ll promise to tidy up when I’m done!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Sweet! A bunch of us old regulars were mentioned.

Comment

Personally i like this format better and

I was looking for a alternative to blogger but i never say this site.

we should give him his own website and servers for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
                Personally i like this format better and

I was looking for a alternative to blogger but i never say this site.

we should give him his own website and servers for Christmas
                REally, the only difference is the reversal of text/background. instead of being subjected to white text on black background (which is actually a no-no in web publishing for site with mostly text), we've got a much more readable presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  REally, the only difference is the reversal of text/background. instead of being subjected to white text on black background (which is actually a no-no in web publishing for site with mostly text), we've got a much more readable presentation.
                  It makes a big difference to me, I couldn't read the blog for very long, because it irritated my eyes too much, the reversal is much easier on the eyes
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    it's not just the text and background. it's the options behind the scenes that i like.

i always felt that blogger was limited on what you could do. but i tried wordpress this morning and i have already transfered my old blog and i am already in love.

personally i hope Joe stays with wordpress.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    It makes a big difference to me, I couldn't read the blog for very long, because it irritated my eyes too much, the reversal is much easier on the eyes
                    same here there do have some black templates but I personal don't like them.

the white background IS much happier on the eyes

this is my old blogger template (same as Joe's but white. if Joe had used this i think it would have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
                      it's not just the text and background. it's the options behind the scenes that i like.

i always felt that blogger was limited on what you could do. but i tried wordpress this morning and i have already transfered my old blog and i am already in love.

personally i hope Joe stays with wordpress.

same here there do have some black templates but I personal don't like them.

the white background IS much happier on the eyes

this is my old blogger template (same as Joe's but white. if Joe had used this i think it would have been nice.
                      I looked at blogger briefly but went 'nah,' and a friend raves about WordPress.

The white background is definitely easier on the eyes. Dark backgrounds are okay for sites with very limited text; otheriwse, those are usually the ones that end up on "Worst Websites" sites with glaring neon text, etc.

Comment

So is the old blog messed up permanently or temporarily?

Vala,

Comment

He updated again

Joe M wears the SCB shirt we gave him at Comic Con

Sign perchance??????

He did blog yesterday that Carson was his mother's favorite character. Maybe he's been getting pressure from her as well to bring back our beloved doc!!

You can read the new update and see the pics:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ember-14-2007/

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Ohhh...

1. Joe teases that major news about "that character" is due to be revealed.

2. Major name drop of Paul McGillion in a recent entry. Whats more, Joe was actually talking to Paul, but perhaps for more than just inviting him on a date with his mom...contract negotiations, perhaps?

3. Carson Beckett shirt!!

It's foreshadowing of something...grand.

EDIT: Oh, and it looks like Joe did some redecorating on the blog last night. Looking good!

Comment

OMG! I want this t-shirt!
                              Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                              Yes, I am!
                              sigpic
                              Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                              Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                                OMG! I want this t-shirt!
                                me to!!!!!! why haven't i seen that before i honestly want one

also maybe should have a mod edit the first post and have them post a link for the old blog and then one to the current.

just in case this blogger issues is permanent
                                Last edited by P2J; 15 December 2007, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X