Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

hooray for boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        I hate to be the bad guy (because I like boobies too), but NZNeep, your comment has been published, so if you want to delete it, you're free to.

I must say though, just because I have no shame: very nice.
        Heh, I have decided to leave it up, since I can see the humour in the situation

Nom nom
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I hate to be the bad guy (because I like boobies too), but NZNeep, your comment has been published, so if you want to delete it, you're free to.

Joykiller! At least NZNeep did not listen to your viole attempts to deprive the fandom of boobies.
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
            Joykiller! At least NZNeep did not listen to your viole attempts to deprive the fandom of boobies.
            He was being a gentleman.

I appreciate it, PG15
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Oh noes! I just showed Joe some photos of my birthday lunch... Instead of a photo of a half eaten chocolate dessert, I accidentally linked to the photo my sister took of my cleavage.

I can't decide whether to laugh or die of embarrassment.
              Ah so you're the culprit that turned Joe's thread into another booby thread!! Don't encourage them hon, you'll be here all day!

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              boobies
              I might have known you were involved

Yes, PG15 we know your love for boobs. Nice to see that you've managed (although failed miserably) to keep the thread on topic!

*cough*

Another great write up on the eps. I have to say i'm loving these insights. Long may they continue

Comment

Heh, I have decided to leave it up, since I can see the humour in the situation

Nom nom
                I haven't laughed so much for ages! Poor you!

Well, certainly the GW forum seem to enjoy boobies generally, thanks to Peg, so I think you did good!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  I haven't laughed so much for ages! Poor you!

Well, certainly the GW forum seem to enjoy boobies generally, thanks to Peg, so I think you did good!
                  Linz!! Are you implying that the whole of GW has seen my boobies? People with think i'm a hussy!

NZepp, glad you're being a good sport about it, I bet you would have felt different if it was your cleavage though! Just don't tell your sister what you did. Oh I can just imagine the conversation with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    Linz!! Are you implying that the whole of GW has seen my boobies? People with think i'm a hussy!

NZepp, glad you're being a good sport about it, I bet you would have felt different if it was your cleavage though! Just don't tell your sister what you did. Oh I can just imagine the conversation with that one.
                    It is my cleavage! My sister took the photo, but it's my cleavage. Oh, she's going to die laughing.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It is my cleavage! My sister took the photo, but it's my cleavage. Oh, she's going to die laughing.
                      I was sure I read on Mr M's blog that it was your sisters! No wonder you're mortified. It's a good job you have nice boobs though, you should be very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        Yes, PG15 we know your love for boobs. Nice to see that you've managed (although failed miserably) to keep the thread on topic!
                        I dunno, between JM and boobies, I know what I rpefer discussing
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

NOV 10th

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-10-2007.html

Whole bunch of pictures

Although the invitation said 7:30 p.m., Fondy and I swung by Marty G.’s place and picked him and Stephanie up at 6:45 p.m., just in case we ran into traffic or had trouble finding parking. Turned out neither was the case and we ended up being the first ones strolling in at 7:00 p.m. Well, the first ones after proud writer-director Robert C. Cooper who had no doubt gotten there early to help set up the post-screening cheese banquet and dessert table.

While the gals headed over to the concession stand to load up on popcorn and bottled war, Rob, Martin, and I schmoozed as the cast and crew trickled in. Ben Browder was the first of the actors to show, sporting a mop top that I automatically assumed he was growing out for some upcoming role like maybe the adult version of H.R. Pufnstuf. I’d assumed incorrectly. According to Ben, he was letting the hair go until he landed his next job. Well, here’s hoping the WGA reaches a deal soon. Reeaaaal soon. I was going to snap a pic for the blog but Ben was having none of it. So, those of you reading this blog will note the absence of a couple of leads - most notably the camera-shy Ben Browder and the unable-to-attend Amanda Tapping. Still, some fun photos of the rest of the gang.

Eternal class act Beau Bridges was in attendance - on his birthday no less! As most of you know, Beau has been incredibly busy and particularly enjoying his time on My Name is Earl in which he plays the title character’s much put-upon father. Boston Legal veteran Currie Graham, Tim Guinee (a.k.a. Tomin), and the deliciously evil Adria (Morena Baccarin) also showed for the event. And, finally, making their grand appearance just prior to screening so as to avoid the paparazzi: Chris Judge, Michael Shanks, and the lovely Lexa Doig.

Fondy and I joined Alex Levine and Ivon Bartok in the balcony’s back row (which most of you know as “the make-out section”) where we sat back and enjoyed The Ark of Truth along with the gang of rowdies from VFX led by Michelle Comens. Damn, there’s nothing like seeing it on the big screen. Well, there’s not much I can add to what I’ve already said about this movie except: if you want to know how it all turns out re: those pesky Ori, then pick up the DVD. Oh, and expect a few surprises along the way.

Once the last of the credits had rolled, we all headed downstairs for cake and twelve different desserts. Fondy and I worked the room, chatted with Morena (who, in case you‘ve never met her at one of the cons, is sweetheart), congratulated Rob, talked Stargate Universe with Brad, then said our goodbyes and were looking at an early getaway - until we ran into Chris and Lexa. Chris, ever magnanimous, welcomed Fondy with a monster hug, asked her how she was doing, then proceeded to chide me for missing the last few poker nights. Although I rarely have occasion to speak to Lexa in a social setting, I’ve got to say she is one of the funniest women I’ve met. We talked upcoming projects, where I could get my hands on a stylish silver and black MedicAlert that would allow me to show support for my favorite football team AND survive a future emergency hospital visit, and dangerous places to work and visit. Michael eventually showed up to rescue his wife, entertaining all with a hilarious staggering imitation of I’m-not-sure-who because I missed the set up but my guess was either Keith Richards or Chris Judge at one of his poker soirees. Since he was there, I took the opportunity to pitch Michael what we had so far on the Daniel Jackson story - something happens and Atlantis must call in Dr. Jackson who is the key to solving some as-of-yet-undecided mystery and this leads to all sorts of hilarious misadventure. I suggested that if he had any notes, now would be a good time to give them.

We got home a little after 11:00 p.m. and so was able to make it an early night and get some reading in before finally drifting off to sleep, visions of Merlin, the Doci, and Lt. Binder dancing in my head.

Today’s pics: The Ark of Truth screening.

Today’s mailbag: non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            A decent blog entry and one that held my attention. Nice pics too. It's a shame Amanda wasn't able to attend the screening. I'd love to have seen some pics of her but she's probably busy either with life or work or both which is totally fine by me.

I can't understand why Claudia Black wasn't mentioned in the blog. Is it my imagination but is she and Vala being sidelined somewhat?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              A decent blog entry and one that held my attention. Nice pics too. It's a shame Amanda wasn't able to attend the screening. I'd love to have seen some pics of her but she's probably busy either with life or work or both which is totally fine by me.

I can't understand why Claudia Black wasn't mentioned in the blog. Is it my imagination but is she and Vala being sidelined somewhat?
                              Not sure. But now I also want to see just what Ben Browder looks like.... ! Chris Judge is looking, er, pretty

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Ah I see the winner of the infamous Adria Vs. Lawn mower battle has been revealed...

Comment

Working...
                                X