Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    A decent blog entry and one that held my attention. Nice pics too. It's a shame Amanda wasn't able to attend the screening. I'd love to have seen some pics of her but she's probably busy either with life or work or both which is totally fine by me.

I can't understand why Claudia Black wasn't mentioned in the blog. Is it my imagination but is she and Vala being sidelined somewhat?
    I hope not I love her character very very much but I read that she had a baby last month so maybe she didn't go because she didn't want to leave him I understand that. If there are more movies I hope she is in them.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Not sure. But now I also want to see just what Ben Browder looks like
      Ben's hair was pretty long at the Farscape con in early November. You might be able to find some pix online.

Comment

Anybody else staying up hoping he's just posting really late? (That's my excuse for staying up late, and I'm sticking to it.)

Comment

When did he last miss a day?

DON'T PANIC!
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well, I'm staying up, but not after midnight since that means he'd miss a day.

Then I'd panic for a bit, and then go to bed.

Comment

He's not missed a day since I started reading, so almost a year or a little over? It's already passed midnight here (CST) but I was going to give him until midnight his time, or whenever I decide to go to bed.

PG15: What do you think about the "PG15 *IS* Joe Mallozzi" theory?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Well, I'm staying up, but not after midnight since that means he'd miss a day.

Then I'd panic for a bit, and then go to bed.
                Maybe the...awesome site of NZPeep's...cleavage has Joe at a loss for words?

Maybe...Joe is drawing his blog reply, and he needed to, uh...sharpen his crayons?

(Was that snarky? Cause you know me, I'm a little old lady...I don't do snark.)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Don't know if it was snarky, but for a second I thought it was a dodgy euphemism.

*shines halo*
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Don't know if it was snarky, but for a second I thought it was a dodgy euphemism.

*shines halo*
                    I may bob and weave, but I don't dodge. That's for Kansans.

Morjana (from South Dakota)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

NZPeep's cleavage? What did I miss?

Lol @ the crayon sharpening, that's a mental image I'll be keeping for a few days.

He's got another hour (59 minutes) until it's midnight there, I think. But I'm going to bed now, I'll check in the morning. Thanks for the laughs guys, I'll have to pop in here more often.

Comment

joe can't post a new blog entry. this is what he's said:

Joseph Mallozzi said...
                        Alas, doesn't look like I'll be posting a blog today as blogger has locked me out. I'll continue writing the entries and saving them as drafts and once this problem is resolved, you'll have a whack of entries to read.

Joe

~~

(((joe)))

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Oh well, at least we get an explanation. Damn Blogger for making me Joe miss an entry!

Originally posted by OaTmEaLfAiRy View Post
                          PG15: What do you think about the "PG15 *IS* Joe Mallozzi" theory?
                          I think if you dig deep enough, you may find the truth.

The shocking truth...

EDIT: Hey guys! Come to Joe's blog and start commenting! It seems like he's reading every comment and responding to them in real time. We're having loads of fun! It's like we're all having a virtual dinner with him...after midnight!

Wait...that came out wrong.
                          Last edited by PG15; 11 December 2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Joseph Mallozzi said...
                            Alas, doesn't look like I'll be posting a blog today as blogger has locked me out. I'll continue writing the entries and saving them as drafts and once this problem is resolved, you'll have a whack of entries to read.

Joe

~~

(((joe)))

sally

Well that sucks, but thanks for the update!
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Ok, forget about the real-time thing; I think he's gone to bed now or something.

Still, fun while it lasted!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

Joseph Mallozzi said...

Joe

~~

(((joe)))

sally
                                Thanks, Sal! Sounds like the kind of thing I do!
                                Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                Oh well, at least we get an explanation. Damn Blogger for making me Joe miss an entry!

I think if you dig deep enough, you may find the truth.

The shocking truth...

EDIT: Hey guys! Come to Joe's blog and start commenting! It seems like he's reading every comment and responding to them in real time. We're having loads of fun! It's like we're all having a virtual dinner with him...after midnight!

Wait...that came out wrong.
                                Oh dear, PG. You been sniffing that flocking again?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X