Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    Could be Daniel...
    We knew about Daniel. Joe said he wanted to have him for a guest ep or two, and MS said he would be very interested. So it's not really Big news to just confirm that. We know it's going to happen.

If he says something like "Oh we approached Paul Mcgillion for a 14 episode deal" then that would be BIG news for a certain character fandom.
    sigpic

Comment

I too think it's probably Carson. I very much doubt it will be Elizabeth.

Except....well, if it was going to be Elizabeth, it would make sense that he would wait to announce it until after TMC aired.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        I too think it's probably Carson. I very much doubt it will be Elizabeth.

Except....well, if it was going to be Elizabeth, it would make sense that he would wait to announce it until after TMC aired.
        Hmmm good point. Maybe it could be Weir. I just don't think it's Daniel. To have him in a guest ep or two is not exactly new news or Big news for a fandom. Plus we know MS is going to sign up, he even said it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          We knew about Daniel. Joe said he wanted to have him for a guest ep or two, and MS said he would be very interested. So it's not really Big news to just confirm that. We know it's going to happen.

If he says something like "Oh we approached Paul Mcgillion for a 14 episode deal" then that would be BIG news for a certain character fandom.
          Well, yeah, but I think actually confirming that Daniel/Shanks is gonna be in "x number of episodes" would still be classed as big news.

I'm not saying it is gonna be about that, it could be anyone, but it's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

If they've changed thier format, but a few months ago, nope, your blog got trashed if you didn't post in it. but, my point of having to establish a blogger ID or a google ID when you've got a perfectly good email elsewhere still stands. Asking someone to create another ID is just a way of Google getting more data (and yes, it's a business move and nothing more). Blogger used to allow you to use an email address/other URL, but now is forcing people to use their wares. So Joe can't gripe at people who don't want to get sucked into that. besides, there have been LOTS of very well-done anonymous posts, in comparison to the bad ones (and even people who sign their names write stuff that makes your hair curl).
            Well./.. I dunno. I can't rememebr when I created my blogger ID thingie - but it must have been eyars back because of the fact it says "Pitsy" rather than "Pitry" - anyways, apparently I have one, and apaprently it automatically rememebrs me and allows me to use it, too.... I don't think I've ever used their ware... and I posted with it jsut a couple fo days ago.

And, at any rate, they acn always put an identity without sibscribing to blogger...
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I hate to ask this but did anyone even pay attention to my post? I really don't want to start a new thread about it as I'm sure it will just get merged with this one.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                I have quick question. Would anyone say that it is worthwhile to ask Joe any Stargate SG-1 related questions? I know that he is show runner of Atlantis but I asked him some SG-1 stuff a while back and didn't hear back, however, I did get a "Hi from Stargate" email from him but nothing in regards to SG-1.

I hate to ask this, (Because I have seen countless others asking and not getting an answer) but I am in need of real/official SGC blueprints, I have the other sets blueprints thanks to Joe but I need the SGC's, please no fan blueprints or anything like that. I know that Legends has auctioned SGC blueprints before, does anyone have scanned copy or anything like that to post? Or should I consider writing a letter to the studio, would they help me?

Here is the pic from the auction a few years back.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/9827/setplanks5.jpg

It's VERY low resolution and I think it's a blueprint of the set dressed as level 25, not level 28.

Thanks,
                Vala,
                I'd say go for it, asking SG1 questions. The most he can do is not answer them, and depending upon his mood, he can waste a whole blog answering dumb questins, or actually answer good questions. It's like playing dice. Luck of the draw, etc.

As for requesting blueprints from the studio, you'll probably hit a brick wall. It's proprietary property that one day they may eventually put to auction or, trash (yes, lots of stuff is thrown out). Joe does post some 'blueprint' type stuff but not a layout of the base. More like set layouts.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I never noticed this before, but John has such a little gun.

Compared to what Ronon carries around.

Which is smaller than what Teal'c use to carry around.

Comment

Uhh...I hope I'm not the only one who caught the double meaning. Cuz that would just be embarrassing...

Well anyway, Joe's virtual dinner has begun.
                    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I gotta say, from what I've read so far, Emily is doing a great job getting info out of Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        I gotta say, from what I've read so far, Emily is doing a great job getting info out of Joe.
                        I agree. I think Carson is the character he was referring to. I got that feeling, did you? I also think there is hope for Weir to be left open. Overall, I'm just excited with this season so far and cannot wait to see the rest!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's Carson. When else have Joe answered with "maaaaaaaybe" and having it not mean "Yes"?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Yeah, it's Carson. When else have Joe answered with "maaaaaaaybe" and having it not mean "Yes"?
                            I knew Carson or Weir was going to come back next season in some role. Now for the biggest wish of all, will they both make a return? See, I like to spend my energy being optomistic. I feel it leaves a postive attitude and it makes people want to continue to support the show and characters. Of course when done in a polite way like SMB and etc, it will likely get more attention and not just be thrown out.

I said there would be a 5th season before Season 3 even ended. This show is just too big to go away now. Ratings do not measure the true success of the show, it's the bigger overall picture. Did you know that SGA is actually bigger internationally than SG-1 was? That is interesting huh?
                            sigpic

Comment

Is Emily a Gateworld member. I would like to thank her for some interesting questions and making me very hungry
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey, there. Officially, yes. Emily IS a Gateworld member in that she has a Gateworld ID (Emmah1125...yes, she is me). Do I frequent the forum? No. I gotta be honest--It kind of scares me. [My good friend, who is quite possibly the nicest girl in the Milky Way and Pegasus galaxies, used to post here. She then got torn apart and raked over the coals for a post which I found to be completely innocuous. It really upset her. I've been wary since, although I can't say I've personally had any issues...with my 2 or so posts...]

Why am I here right now, then? Because I'm narcissistic and like to read about myself.

Anyway, thanks for the thanks! I tried to ask a few questions that I knew many people would want to know. I didn't think he'd really ANSWER them, but I thought I'd try.

-Emily

Comment

Working...
                                X