Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Essentially, yes. This Mortal Coil and Be All My Sins Remember'd is a two-part story and Spoils of War is kind of a third part to it, it is connected to the two-parter story.
    I think the show is going to shock a lot of people by the mid-season. As per waiting for the 2nd half, we only have to wait a few weeks! *Does happy Dance*

It would also seem S5 is going to start in September 2008! I can handle a 6 month break between Season 4 and 5!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I think the show is going to shock a lot of people by the mid-season. As per waiting for the 2nd half, we only have to wait a few weeks! *Does happy Dance*

It would also seem S5 is going to start in September 2008! I can handle a 6 month break between Season 4 and 5!
      6 months!!!!!
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        6 months!!!!!
        ROTFLMAO!!! Well could be worse, look at BSG!
        sigpic

Comment

I love 3 part episodes. Seems like SGA has a lot of those.

Hey does anybody know if the mid season finale ep is a 3 parter? I would look but I don't want to read too many spoilers. Thanks!
          The Atlantis series is built upon 3 part finales. Season One-Two is The Siege Trilogy, Season Two-Three is Allies/No Man's Land/Misbegotten, and Season Three-Four is First Strike/Adrift/Lifeline.

Now I do remember when JM being asked about is Lifeline was third part, he stated that the episode continued the same theme as its previous (Adrift). Obviously, we got the "To Be Continued" and it was in fact a 3 parter.

I am aware JM did make a similar statement about Spoils Of War in regards to This Mortal Coil and Be All My Sins Remember'd, so I think the chances of it being a 3 parter are very strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
            The Atlantis series is built upon 3 part finales. Season One-Two is The Siege Trilogy, Season Two-Three is Allies/No Man's Land/Misbegotten, and Season Three-Four is First Strike/Adrift/Lifeline.

Now I do remember when JM being asked about is Lifeline was third part, he stated that the episode continued the same theme as its previous (Adrift). Obviously, we got the "To Be Continued" and it was in fact a 3 parter.

I am aware JM did make a similar statement about Spoils Of War in regards to This Mortal Coil and Be All My Sins Remember'd, so I think the chances of it being a 3 parter are very strong.
            3 Parters are good, it makes the writers not have to rush the story and it keeps the viewers interested.

BTW, i think this week's episode is going to do well. The show got advertised very well during the GH special which drew in 2.8 million viewers!
            sigpic

Comment

3 Parters are good, it makes the writers not have to rush the story and it keeps the viewers interested.

BTW, i think this week's episode is going to do well. The show got advertised very well during the GH special which drew in 2.8 million viewers!
              Very true. I tend to really enjoy the Atlantis 3 parters anyways. Always great entertainment.

I think it will stay pretty steady with previous weeks episodes. I hope we have a slight uptick with The Seer and This Mortal Coil.

Comment

Very true. I tend to really enjoy the Atlantis 3 parters anyways. Always great entertainment.

I think it will stay pretty steady with previous weeks episodes. I hope we have a slight uptick with The Seer and This Mortal Coil.
                I think TMC will do better than the premiere "Adrift" It's going to be advertised as a season finale. That usually interests people to watch it live rather than DVR it(I am beginning to hate DVR now)

I am really anticipating the next several eps. But the biggest eps I am looking forward to this season are TMC, Midway, and The Kindred.
                sigpic

Comment

I think TMC will do better than the premiere "Adrift" It's going to be advertised as a season finale. That usually interests people to watch it live rather than DVR it(I am beginning to hate DVR now)

I am really anticipating the next several eps. But the biggest eps I am looking forward to this season are TMC, Midway, and The Kindred.
                  I hope so.

I am looking forward to The Seer, TMC/BAMSR/Spoils Of War, Outcast, Midway and The Kindred. Who isn't looking forward to The Last Man?

Comment

I hope so.

I am looking forward to The Seer, TMC/BAMSR/Spoils Of War, Outcast, Midway and The Kindred. Who isn't looking forward to The Last Man?

I think from this point the eps are going to get even better. S3 had a slow start then really picked up at the 4th episode "Sateda". This season has been great from the start and hopefully will only get better!

Especially since "Last Man" will be a season finale, I am even more excited about it. Anyway as per the fate of SGA, I hope the ratings uptick for the 2nd half, this will help determine a 6th season!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think from this point the eps are going to get even better. S3 had a slow start then really picked up at the 4th episode "Sateda". This season has been great from the start and hopefully will only get better!

Especially since "Last Man" will be a season finale, I am even more excited about it. Anyway as per the fate of SGA, I hope the ratings uptick for the 2nd half, this will help determine a 6th season!
                      I think S3 had a strong start from the beginning until Echoes. From there I found it slow and slightly uninteresting until Sunday, where it picked up again and went on to a great finale.

I think they may end up being so. But I am not even thinking that far ahead. As it stands, we have no idea what is going to happen in Season 5 yet.

Comment

NOVEMBER 2nd

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-2-2007.html

Gross stuff on eyes (read at own risk)

Er, season 5 info *cough*

Well, we actually started spinning today. Yep, Monkey in the Control Room is coming along nicely. We’ve got the general story, the tease, and all four act breaks although, if you ask me, act three is a little skimpy. Of course Monkey in the Control Room is just a working title and could eventually change to something entirely different like, say, Monkey in the Puddle Jumper or Monkey in the Conference Room or, if we’re feeling particularly creative, Dingo in the Mess Hall. Next week, we start breaking what we know will be the first three episodes of Atlantis’s fifth season: S&R, B&B, and KGS BGT BSK KSB.
                        Today’s pics: Our fantastic meal at my favorite Japanese tapas restaurant, Yuji’s, including Taka-san's creation of the day: The Okinawa Roll (Pssst. The secret ingredient is spam!).

Today’s video: Click on the date and discover a whole new quick and easy way of cooking. (aka torch your food)
                        http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=Fireitup.flv

Today’s mailbag:

Anonymous #1 writes: “Are those numbers supposed to mean anything to us yet?”

Answer: They should…if your name is either Martin Gero, Carl Binder, or Paul Mullie. Even then, probably not.

Keirberos writes: “Any talk yet on general directions S5 may go?”

Answer: Yep. Marty G. pitched out a great idea with big-arc implications.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Hi Joe any chance of seeing the Joe Flanigan pitched angsty Sheppard episode that was shelved in season 5?”

Answer: Unfortunately, the stories we have done (and continue to do) make that particular story an impossibility.

Squall78 writes: “Would you ever consider posting on the official Sci-fi.com SGA forum?”

Answer: To be honest, it’s challenging enough blogging every day and answering your questions here.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Anonymous #2 writes: “Hi Joe any chance of seeing the Joe Flanigan pitched angsty Sheppard episode that was shelved in season 5?”

Answer: Unfortunately, the stories we have done (and continue to do) make that particular story an impossibility.
                          Sounds to me like it means we will be cut off from Earth. If I am not mistaken, Joe's story does take place on Earth?

Comment

Who is this Squall78 person? Seems like an interesting fella.
                            sigpic

Comment

Who is this Squall78 person? Seems like an interesting fella.
                              Har har

Comment

Sounds to me like it means we will be cut off from Earth. If I am not mistaken, Joe's story does take place on Earth?
                                I'd like to think so, as i love it when atlantis is on their own, but i sorta doubt it. the writers seem to like the city being attached to earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X