Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!!

I'm just going to catch up on this thread (only 5 pages? Shame. ), and then, well, I got a boatload of things to catch up on to be honest, not to mention resting a bit after that loooooong car ride home.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi. Hopefully I'll be back to my old flocky self by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      I'm back!!

I'm just going to catch up on this thread (only 5 pages? Shame. ), and then, well, I got a boatload of things to catch up on to be honest, not to mention resting a bit after that loooooong car ride home.

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi. Hopefully I'll be back to my old flocky self by tomorrow.
      ((Hugs)) Welcome back PG, hope you had a good time
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Welcome back PG15.

Comment

I'm back!!

Woot welcome back PG!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm back!!

Welcome back! Yeah, not much here but then JM hasn't given us much (although much discussion has taken place on the Season 4 threads instead, such as the engagement issue, etc.)

So, how is your precious, er, um, flocking doing?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Welcome back! Yeah, not much here but then JM hasn't given us much (although much discussion has taken place on the Season 4 threads instead, such as the engagement issue, etc.)

So, how is your precious, er, um, flocking doing?
              *whispers to prion* Psst, I thought you made arrangements for the flocking
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ok, I have now read the thread and...

Yeah, well, I'm damn impressed, it's all I got to say! VERY funny there prion and that actually sounded just like me.

Thank you all for the welcome-backs! It really brings a joy to my ego to see you talk about me for about 3 pages straight. It made me feel important. As for the flocking, why, it's quite safe. As for where it's been for the last week...no comment.

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome-backs!

As for the flocking, why, it's quite safe. As for where it's been for the last week...no comment.
                  your welcome PG!

*tries to sneak out of PG's computer room after having a snooze on the Flocking to safeguard it* Rule #1 NEVER wake up a cat that had to weork 90 hours striaght!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Wait, you left? I never noticed!

OK ok Im just kidding. I'm not that mean.
                    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Ok, I have now read the thread and...

Yeah, well, I'm damn impressed, it's all I got to say! VERY funny there prion and that actually sounded just like me.

Thank you all for the welcome-backs! It really brings a joy to my ego to see you talk about me for about 3 pages straight. It made me feel important. As for the flocking, why, it's quite safe. As for where it's been for the last week...no comment.
                      Ha! You mean you do sit there with your precious, er, flocking in your lap, petting it as you surf the web?

Hmm, I was right. He took his precious with him I'll make broad assumptions like the press does

Comment

Yes, you do that.

Still no comment though.

Comment

Yes, you do that.

Still no comment though.
                          Uh hum..... that's what they all say, right before the tabloids shred 'em apart Yup, he was off for flocking rehab, no doubt about it

Comment

I'll just say this, to safeguard it I hadda snooze on it, that is all I'll say along with "Your Welcome PG15 for keeping the Flocking safe without even being asked, if you fine any small blue hairs that's mine"

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I know many will disagree but IMO JM should not be calling a fan a cretin. RDA said himself he was surprised to be doing Atlantis episodes. TPTB should have told RDA of the possibility of doing Atlantis episodes. RDA was on SG-1 not Atlantis.The Fan should not have said tricked but that question really seem to hit a nerve.

Comment

I don't remember reading(or hearing) RDA complain of working on Stargate (SG-1 or Atlantis) only that he is going to go throu foot operations soon, all I remember reading. I got to meet him once at a party, he's a neat guy, really witty just like Jack is, heck I even got his autograph, only it is packed away as I am in the middle of having my home for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X