Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe has written for SG-1. You can ask PG15 which eps; he is the expert.

I am glad to hear the Joe F story will be taken over by Marty G (dam that name is going to stick) I think if it is just (not offence to Joe F) an idea you would really need someone who can spin a script to make it come to life, imho Marty G is the man.

Hmm, I have such a love hate relationship with Marty G (yeah it's sticking) but I still think he is the best writer they have. The most adventurous any way. I hope in a way they deal with John's family background (as we have nothing) but I also hope it is more about his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post

...at which point I'll have to go to IMDB to actually find out about that. I'm not THAT good.

I AM good though.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        I AM good though.

A legend in his own mind!!

Killdeer said: Wow! Now I'm wondering what role they were considering her for?
        The Lost pilot was shot in the spring of 2004, I believe, so it would have been for either early SG-1 season 8 or early SGA season 1.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any speaking role for a Nurse in SGA in any early episodes. I didn't watch SG-1 enough to know if it was for that show.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any speaking role for a Nurse in SGA in any early episodes. I didn't watch SG-1 enough to know if it was for that show.
          There was the nurse in Poisoning the Well that Carson fell for.

Comment

There was the nurse in Poisoning the Well that Carson fell for.
            That was Parma. As I recall, she was a doctor/scientist, not a nurse.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              That was Parma. As I recall, she was a doctor/scientist, not a nurse.
              Well they may have changed it last minute *happens a lot on this show it would seem* I am not saying she was the one but I can't think of any other nurses/doctors of the female persuasion who had major (role) dialogue. Can you? Unless it was SG-1.

Unless it was one of the ones from Hot Zone.

Comment

season 8, what about the nurse in lockdown?

the one that anubis crawls into for a little bit

i'd call that bit part. can't recall if it was just 3 lines, but it wasn't more than a few scenes.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I agree Sky; interestingly enough, the character that popped into my mind the moment I read that line on Joe's blog was the one you cited.

Comment

That's probably who it was. But I'm still curious about the "much bigger part" that Joe wanted her for. Krista maybe? or Leda in Icon? *shrugs*
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I can't remember now if I even watched season 8.

Comment

I am glad to hear the Joe F story will be taken over by Marty G (dam that name is going to stick) I think if it is just (not offence to Joe F) an idea you would really need someone who can spin a script to make it come to life, imho Marty G is the man.

Hmm, I have such a love hate relationship with Marty G (yeah it's sticking) but I still think he is the best writer they have. The most adventurous any way. I hope in a way they deal with John's family background (as we have nothing) but I also hope it is more about his career.
                        *sigh* Wouldn't that be nice? MG is a great writer, and I'd love to see him write something as good for Shep as he does for McKay.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          *sigh* Wouldn't that be nice? MG is a great writer, and I'd love to see him write something as good for Shep as he does for McKay.
                          That would be awesome wouldn't it?
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            *reads Joe's blog*

*tries to contain the squeeee and fails miserably*

Martin G is very good when it comes to character development for McKay and he did a really good with Conversion. So i'm with you Ruffles. Do you think that it's too early to get overexcited?

Oh what the heck, it's been a while.

*throws caution to the wind*

*does her freaky happy dance*

In my defence, I have to do that dance for Linzi as she can't do a full squee at the moment. That's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Comment

*cough* As a McKay fan (yes what?) I am not so sure how good Mr Gero is at the development of McKay, I often come away thinking he is killing what makes McKay, McKay.

But I am sure with Sheppard he will be able to resist the more immature tendencies.... Well I am pretty sure.

Comment

*cough* As a McKay fan (yes what?) I am not so sure how good Mr Gero is at the development of McKay, I often come away thinking he is killing what makes McKay, McKay.

But I am sure with Sheppard he will be able to resist the more immature tendencies.... Well I am pretty sure.
                                Ah hon *huggles* I think McKay has had some great development over the years. He's still as snarky as ever, but i'll grant you some days it's more of a whinge than his acerbic wit. (and I mean that in a good way) But hopefully when
                                Spoiler:
                                Kavanaugh comes back
                                he'll find his sarcyness coming back in full swing.

But, I think McKay has had soome really good stuff, so don't lose heart hon.

Comment

Working...
                                X